A million tickets registered so far! 10 more shows to be announced

yeah, also i'd rather watch my MSG DVD than a HIStory Tour DVD, because of it seems more relaxed and not just a thing he does every night :)

I have registered on thursday but i never received an e-mail response. That is concerning...is there the possibilty that my registration has failed? Did you get an confirmation e-mail from them?

michaeljackson.com promises that everybody will get the confirmation mail

I just heard the news on the radio and seem to be impossible to get a ticket now! And even if you can get a ticket there will be no availability and I heard that the people who purchased tickets and cannot be accommodated will get highest priority for next shows. I want to go but not sure if I can get a ticket, I’ll try though. Anyone who is going from Dubai let me know so we can gather and go as a group.

The fact that a lot of people will go to see him who arent even really fans, while hardcore fans will not get a ticket. I just have this vision of me not getting the two tickets I want and a middle aged married couple who dont even care about him that much going in my place.

I remember my brother wanted to go and see Liverpool play in another country and he didnt get a ticket, yet a lot of the seats there were taken up by people who werent even that bothered about being there, like business people and stuff.

Exactly...probably alot of people who always loved to diss him and make fun of him, now want to be there cause the media is all over it...and it's said to be amazing. So why not be there, huh? It's pretty sickening how the media is asskissing MJ right away now...shows how miserable pathetic they are.

Exactly...probably alot of people who always loved to diss him and make fun of him, now want to be there cause the media is all over it...and it's said to be amazing. So why not be there, huh? It's pretty sickening how the media is asskissing MJ right away now...shows how miserable pathetic they are.

Its sickening...It makes me mad :angry:

I have a feeling that they will add 10 more dates tomorrow...since it's a Monday. I expect to hear the announcement this week for sure. If the first initial 10 concerts sell out that equals 200,000 people. So by adding another 10, that takes the total viewing audience to 400,000

I have a feeling he will do 30 shows in total! 10 in july already confirmed, then 2 future announcements 10 more in August & 10 in September. If you check on the o2 website they have pretty much nothing happening with hardly any shows listed there in Aug or Sept!!!!!!!!!! Hope this happens anyways it would be amazing and beat Prince's record lol

FANTASTIC!!

Very nice time for MJ fans!

I feel quite sure he will make more than 10 concerts!

ugh msg lol i don't like new york...im too small to hail cabs....but it's closer than london i reckon.

and im not moaning, it's just scary thinking he won't come home and do it for us too

yeah Im keeping my head up for another 10 shows, mabye even a tour if hes in a good mood haha :p

I have a feeling he will do 30 shows in total! 10 in july already confirmed, then 2 future announcements 10 more in August & 10 in September. If you check on the o2 website they have pretty much nothing happening with hardly any shows listed there in Aug or Sept!!!!!!!!!! Hope this happens anyways it would be amazing and beat Prince's record lol

This Sounds Plausible to me.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3TgKyfAASc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3TgKyfAASc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object></EMBED>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXXBfaai7I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXXBfaai7I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object></EMBED>

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha......

Yeah, that will be the day. ATL needs to get their crappy venues straight first. They need to learn how to do a sound check. Get some people that know how to operate a sound board.

Seriously, don't waste your time with ATL Mike. Lost cause.

what are youtalking bout

he need to come down here like asap

down south loves michael and im so tire of everybody talking bout new york and la and las vegas

altanta is the biggest fan base in the states
omg

thirded

Just think of all the stress and high blood pressure they're responsible for right now! :no:
lol
If this continues, the fan numbers in the concerts will be substantially reduced! Heart attacks, strokes, etc...

Back