A million tickets registered so far! 10 more shows to be announced

yeah i prefer smaller venues too. although this one is not that small anyway but def smaller than a stadium

How can Michael Jackson, seller of 100 MILLION records, NOT be confident??

Maybe because Michael's been dragged though the mud and hurt by the fact that first loved by everyone then 'everyone' turned against him? I'd be scared too for getting beat up again!

Re: 10 more dates added!

The dates, in addition to the 10 already confirmed by the singer this week, will be announced to fans imminently.

The news comes after nearly a million people registered for tickets – enough to fill the 20,000-capacity O2 arena at the former Millennium Dome 50 times over.
Well duh, that's King of Pop style! :clapping:

Bring on the extra shows Mike, we'll fill the room in the blink of an eye ;)

The thought of a middle aged couple looking for a night out getting a ticket and going without me getting a ticket makes me cringe.

^ what do u mean by that ltd?

The fact that a lot of people will go to see him who arent even really fans, while hardcore fans will not get a ticket. I just have this vision of me not getting the two tickets I want and a middle aged married couple who dont even care about him that much going in my place.

I remember my brother wanted to go and see Liverpool play in another country and he didnt get a ticket, yet a lot of the seats there were taken up by people who werent even that bothered about being there, like business people and stuff.

oh i see what u mean now
I understand how u feel

I reallly wanna be there so badly, but i cant make it unfortnately :(

oh i see what u mean now
I understand how u feel

I reallly wanna be there so badly, but i cant make it unfortnately :(

I am quite confident that Michael doing a few major cities in the world at some point. Like that report said, over the next 3 years. Maybe he will do Sydney or Melbourne :)

god i hope so cause these tickets are gonna be SO HARD to get! A million registered OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! =O

Hey LTD where in merseyside you from???

Loads of us mj fans reside here and your welcome to join with us.

Hey

Well this will be my 8th time seeing Michael live and i cannot wait

However i have to admit although being very very happy that Mike is still that popular, i somehow widh that this would of been handled in giving us the forum guys, who are very much long term Michael fans, dedicated and loyal the priority.

In the days of MJNI there where trips put on, with guarnteed tickets, coaches even from various cities. Even in MJNO days there was something where you would go and pick up tickets becuase you was recognised as a loyal fan!

I just feel bit sad, and bit disappointed that this has not happened this time. but thats what comes with success, and popularity and Michael has definetly got that.
Terry

Hey LTD where in merseyside you from???

Loads of us mj fans reside here and your welcome to join with us.

Hey

Well this will be my 8th time seeing Michael live and i cannot wait

However i have to admit although being very very happy that Mike is still that popular, i somehow widh that this would of been handled in giving us the forum guys, who are very much long term Michael fans, dedicated and loyal the priority.

In the days of MJNI there where trips put on, with guarnteed tickets, coaches even from various cities. Even in MJNO days there was something where you would go and pick up tickets becuase you was recognised as a loyal fan!

I just feel bit sad, and bit disappointed that this has not happened this time. but thats what comes with success, and popularity and Michael has definetly got that.
Terry

I live in Eastham, do you know Eastham?

Yer I was thinking they could have done something like that. But im sure they were just really focusing on selling out.

Well... the Daily Star said today that it's is running a contest next week to give away tickets! lol I suppose many newpapers will also follow. But don't be pessimistic! They said that they're gonna add lots of shows based on demand, and who's to say it's not gonna be you? I'm sure ALL the fans who can be in London in the summer, WILL get the tickets eventually.

On a side note, the O2 plan seems to be working - at least on me: I just went and bought an O2 SIM card for 10 pounds. lol I'll be registering using that phone. I thought I heard somewhere O2 customers may have priority. I hope someone could confirm that though... But anyway I'm still registering. :D

On a side note, the O2 plan seems to be working - at least on me: I just went and bought an O2 SIM card for 10 pounds. lol I'll be registering using that phone. I thought I heard somewhere O2 customers may have priority. I hope someone could confirm that though... But anyway I'm still registering. :D

Yes, those who recieve a priority code and those who are on the 02 network will have the chance to get priority tickets.

I sooooo hope he'll announce more concerts....there's a huge demand, people will fly across the sea just to see him, and everyone that makes that effort deserves to see him....hope he feels excited and well to make a few more, so no one will be disappointed for not finding tickets...

I am really hoping and praying that Michael will do more shows because Im so scared that I wont get a ticket. I have had such bad luck in the past. I feel like im living off adrenalin at the moment cuz Im so stressed.

10 in july, 10 in august , 10 in september and possibly more in october

fingers crossed
not all in damn london! lol that'd be unfair to the fullest. so maybe this is true...cheres IMO but still if he does ten more there, then there's like only ten he can do over the globe IF they do the 30 deal the dude mentioned.

y all in london? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

not all in damn london! lol that'd be unfair to the fullest. so maybe this is true...cheres IMO but still if he does ten more there, then there's like only ten he can do over the globe IF they do the 30 deal the dude mentioned.

y all in london? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh there will be more in other places. It just so happens that England was first! If New York was chosen first it would be English people moaning about it being in New York haha

I am pretty sure there will be other shows in other places in the world.

anyone know yet if this is confirmed?

It is has not yet been confirmed that there will be 10 more dates in London, this has been reported by The Mirror which aren't known for their reliability. I think everyone just has to sit tight and wait for an official response.

I have registered on thursday but i never received an e-mail response. That is concerning...is there the possibilty that my registration has failed? Did you get an confirmation e-mail from them?

If he's planning to annouce more im not going to the 10 that already are confirmed. pls PARIS PARIS PARISSS! Imma walk on my feet to paris!:lol:

Oh there will be more in other places. It just so happens that England was first! If New York was chosen first it would be English people moaning about it being in New York haha

I am pretty sure there will be other shows in other places in the world.

I hope this is true. I don't have the money to go to London. :(

My hope is if he does go to other places that the US is last...it kinda would only make sense if you think about it.

I hope this is true. I don't have the money to go to London. :(

My hope is if he does go to other places that the US is last...it kinda would only make sense if you think about it.

if mj is to truely take over the world again he has to crack the US, he must realise this. so dont worry, im pretty sure he has special plans concerning the US.

yeah MSG again !
that was such a beautiful stage at the 30th anniversary, a very classic show. not like the stadium shows.

Back