A million tickets registered so far! 10 more shows to be announced

I red somewhere that Mike could maybe perform in Paris and New York after these 10 concerts! :unsure: Does anyone have more information about that ??

I wish they would make the announcements already and put us out of our misery... :angel:

Everyone can talk jack about Michael...but he only has to make a 3 minute announcement to perform and all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. ..and we knew he'd shut all those idiot pie holes up!

I say more power to you Michael. Im praying for you.

where is that fool Halpern...is he stlll willing to pay Michael's medical expenses..the jackass.

This is just a big fat HAAA! to all the people questioning if he could have a successful comeback. I am loving this. And being very afraid that I won´be able to get a ticket.........

I never thought i'd see the day when The Mirror (A tabloid) would print something positive about Michael! Yeah the J**o comments were annoying but this is the most postive i've seen a tabloid in a long time

I know. I can't believe it's a tabloid that wrote this. It has to be some kind of trick! :unsure: lol

Never say never. Everybody is in the same boat right now, so its all down to luck and you never know you might be one of the lucky ones :).

Exactly. :)

Just when I think I'm hyped up enuf something happens to increase it. They actually have quotes from Dr. Thome. Please let this all be true and not some cruel joke....altho I believe the part about a million presale registrations. Makes sense.

GO Michael!!!! :dance:

Everyone can talk jack about Michael...but he only has to make a 3 minute announcement to perform and all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. ..and we knew he'd shut all those idiot pie holes up!

I say more power to you Michael. Im praying for you.

where is that fool Halpern...is he stlll willing to pay Michael's medical expenses..the jackass.

LMAO

just don't show him the picture of MJ walking up the steps to the announcement as he's holding the rails... he would probably report it as 2 walking sticks, hahaha.

what a goose.

A million pre-registers?!?!?!? :wild:

Awww, I love Michael!*~:D

LMAO

just don't show him the picture of MJ walking up the steps to the announcement as he's holding the rails... he would probably report it as 2 walking sticks, hahaha.

what a goose.
LOL! hahaaa! Oh yes, and the sunglasses would be because of increased blindness or something... LOL (nevermind he's wearing them all his life)!
:tease:

for me this press release fortunately turned in nightmare ... I wait for over 17 years this moment, all my life I dream to see Michael Live ...Michael was twice in Romania in 1992 (I was 14 years old and I was too young and my parents were not allowed) and 1996 (I had bought my ticket but in some cases I do not could go - I was devastated) ... and NOW ...
Now I want to buy a ticket but it seems to me extremely difficult ... almost impossible ... only a miracle could make it happen ... for 17 years I dreamed every day to "the day" when I will see Michael Live ...
For two days I am extremely agitated, could not sleep and I was very sad!​

I am seriously getting far too stresssed about this..
I mean for heavens sake this has been going on for a week now...Due to the timezones I dont get 6hrs sleep and one more week to go....
tooo much stress...

I just wish for 2 tickets...thats all...

Me too, I just want 2 tickets and i'll be happy forever!

I wouldn't be surprised if more shows are announced for London. Didn't Christian say Michael might be over there for 3 months? Can't take any chances with tickets though.

yeah mabye he is just testing the wahter! and later on new dates are to be announced :)
if thats the fact, It will be HUGE!

Oh yeah, Christian audigier did say that didn't he? I hope so, more chance of getting tickets!

well what a friend of mine told me before the press conference (and he knows a lot about press conferences, promotion and so on) was that he doesnt believe he will announce 20 dates already. they will announce 10 days and if they sellout well, they will put extra dates... so it really could be true!

well what a friend of mine told me before the press conference (and he knows a lot about press conferences, promotion and so on) was that he doesnt believe he will announce 20 dates already. they will announce 10 days and if they sellout well, they will put extra dates... so it really could be true!

A lot of artists do this...Pink's just done it for her tour at the O2, so why not Mike?? I have my fingers crossed for all of us :)

tell the promoter we need more seats / we just sold out all the floor seats

Question: why didn't he do a bigger venue? Less workvand more money surely?

I actually prefer this small indoor venue. I have seen him in stadiums. The 02 arena would be spectacular. That's where I want to see him, actually in a smaller venue.

tell the promoter we need more seats / we just sold out all the floor seats

Question: why didn't he do a bigger venue? Less workvand more money surely?
Because I think O2 is THE place to be, judging from all the other acts and singers who choose to sing there (Prince, Britney madona, etc). Besides, I think the organisers were just testing the waters first.

Back