A million tickets registered so far! 10 more shows to be announced

Hmm, if he went to 50 dates, 20,000 people a concert. Quite a high chance of getting tickets actually!

Michaelmania has everyone in it's grip. This is so insane! lol. I knew this was gonna happen. Michael's IT and everyone knows it. There's going to be more shows and more areas he's going to perform in, just watch. He's testing the waters and there's a massive ripple affect before the tickets even go on sale. He's going to smash records people.

I don't think he will do 50 shows in London lol. You do realise that its a hell of a lot of shows in one place lol. I mean that's almost the same as a full blown tour lol.

I feel as though were going back to the Thriller/Bad days where you just couldn't avoid Michaelmania

I feel as though were going back to the Thriller/Bad days where you just couldn't avoid Michaelmania

Agreed. Its definitely Michaelmania all over again right now and this is just the beginning lol.

Man, you can't. It's taking the world by storm. I predicted this would happen. I knew people would be over the top excited because one, he's been away so long, and two, just the curiosity factor of seeing what he's going to do has people at a fever pitch. And of course three, everyone knows he's the best that ever was and the anticipation of seeing that again has got everyone craaaazy.

Michael's more popular then anyone and no one can deny that, not even the stupid ass media.

So true. I think he's proven today and this past week that he's still King. 16,000 hits per second on his website is just mind blowing. Every single station in Australia had footage of the announcement on the news. Every station! I think it's quite incredable that, for someone who only announced concerts for the people in London, the confirmation of these concerts would be worldwide news. Why would the rest of the world care if he's doing concerts in London? The whole world is all hyped up about his comeback. I'm just praying it's a comeback and not a farewell.

I think it's all about his confidence. I remember something Akon had said, that MJ didn't like giving shows anymore because of confidence issues (or something like that anyway). Well I'm sure THIS is a major confidence boost! Don't cha think? lol

I think it's all about his confidence. I remember something Akon had said, that MJ didn't like giving shows anymore because of confidence issues (or something like that anyway). Well I'm sure THIS is a major confidence boost! Don't cha think? lol

How can Michael Jackson, seller of 100 MILLION records, NOT be confident??

OMG, I so hope this is true! Go Michael! Man, I'm so proud of him! :wub:

Why not throw another 2 on top? Might as well ;) haha make it 22.....No reason why.

Even if it is posted by a tabloid, I think an extension of the tour will happen anyway. They are bound to know the popularity of the event so they will know that 10 shows isn't enough.

Alright im off for the night (00:22AM GMT here). Goodnight all!

new york why new york

he need to do atlanta georgia

omg atlanta michael

new york why new york

he need to do atlanta georgia

omg atlanta michael

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha......

Yeah, that will be the day. ATL needs to get their crappy venues straight first. They need to learn how to do a sound check. Get some people that know how to operate a sound board.

Seriously, don't waste your time with ATL Mike. Lost cause.

At this rate the man will never be allowed to retire. He'll be moonwalking down that golden path in Heaven forever.

Im sure there will be seperate concerts for the U.S!

The extra 10 concerts may only be happening because of very high demand over here.

Back