Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces -- Wants Money -

sigh.gif
It will never ends :doh:.

I remember this woman posted her story on michaeljackson.com forum last year and also made a blog with all her statements and the letter to Brian Oxman was also posted.

She really has severe mental problems. For one thing She is NOT Diana Ross's sister daughter.
She claims Katherine had her abducted and 7 of her abducters were murdered
She has even had her own child taken from her becuase she is Unstable

This is her website _ The woman is not right in the head
http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/content/michael

:bugeyed...eeh why did i read that site..now i feel sick.
why don't these love childs know they pop up like weeds whenever a celebrity dies. oldest trick in the book.

i found this hilarious when i first read it..

but now i feel bad, that woman needs help.

MJ's Alleged Love Child Shot Down in Court
24 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The latest woman claiming to be Michael Jackson's illegitimate child will never be able to prove it ... because a judge has shut her down.

As we first reported, Mocienne Petit Jackson filed documents back in July -- claiming she's the love child created by Michael and Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee -- asking for a court-ordered DNA test.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled ... a DNA test is not in the cards.

Mocienne also wanted custody of MJ's kids and a cut of the inheritance -- but those claims also went down in flames.

So MPJ's claims involving murder and abduction will never reach a jury ... damn.

good. one more thing that's over and done with.

:dancing:

Can you imagine all of the stuff MJ had to deal with legally all of the time with so many nutcases in the world?

well she's persistent all right

MJ's Alleged Love Child -- Give Me Another Chance
9/9/2010 6:25 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The woman who swears she's Michael Jackson's illegitimate daughter is nothing if not persistent -- because two days after her DNA request was shot down ... she's begging the court to rethink that decision.

TMZ obtained a copy of Mocienne Petit Jackson's motion to reconsider -- in which she claims to have audio tapes, "where my father, Michael Joseph Jackson in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence."

As we first reported, a judge just put the kibosh on Mocienne's request for DNA testing to prove Michael is her long lost daddy.

According to the new legal papers -- filed in L.A. County Superior Court today -- Mocienne also claims she got bad information about how to prepare her case ... mainly because she lives in the Netherlands.

How do you say "don't hold your breath" in Dutch?

Houd uw adem. I think that's how you say it in Dutch. My translation could be off. LOL. When will this muppet lay off the crack and just shimmy her crazy little coco puff ass back to Fraggle Rock?

The woman who swears she's Michael Jackson's illegitimate daughter is nothing if not persistent -- because two days after her DNA request was shot down ... she's begging the court to rethink that decision.

TMZ obtained a copy of Mocienne Petit Jackson's motion to reconsider -- in which she claims to have audio tapes, "where my father, Michael Joseph Jackson in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence."

As we first reported, a judge just put the kibosh on Mocienne's request for DNA testing to prove Michael is her long lost daddy.

According to the new legal papers -- filed in L.A. County Superior Court today -- Mocienne also claims she got bad information about how to prepare her case ... mainly because she lives in the Netherlands.

LOL well that expression doesn't exist in Dutch but I think something like "vergeet het maar" (just forget about it) will do ;)

I'd like to hear her "evidence" though, probably some snippets from interviews where he says stuff like "I love children all over the world" or something :smilerolleyes:

WHAT? :lol:

Oh God... :sigh:

these stories are funny then sad

Exactly...

When Barbara, or anyone for that matter, says this woman is 'delusional', it really is an accurate description and not meant to be offensive or funny. It's the proper word to use with something of this mental caliber. In her (the alleged love child's) mind, Michael really is her father, and Barbara her mother, and we are the crazy ones. It's an illness (schizophrenia) and even though it may seem funny to us, it's a whole new level for those around her (ESPECIALLY her family - one of both frustration and embarrassment). I only understand these cases because I have had to deal with a schizophrenic....and boy did it suck.

Calling secret Michael Jackson love child number 3467 to the stand please..

I can't believe how delusional and crazy people can be. Michael is right, they'll do anything for money. Even making themselves look like total idiots in public to the media. If this woman (and anybody else for that matter) really wants to believe that she's Michael's child, then she can go right ahead and do so. But nobody else is believing her, obviously...

I do not know if she is delusional or she just wants her 15 minutes of fame. This circus will never stop.

Calling secret Michael Jackson love child number 3467 to the stand please..

I can't believe how delusional and crazy people can be. Michael is right, they'll do anything for money. Even making themselves look like total idiots in public to the media. If this woman (and anybody else for that matter) really wants to believe that she's Michael's child, then she can go right ahead and do so. But nobody else is believing her, obviously...
ok..you made me ..:lmao:..with the first part of your post...3467.
and the second part...I agree with too.....these people need to give this shit a break already..:doh:

LOL the lady photo well she looks like she is not all with it. Even if she was MJ unknown child, unless she is in the will she’d have little to no change of getting anything. MJ made very clear who inherits his money/things. PPB don’t even know this lady that she would want custody of them is laughable.

Wow, I must’ve missed this story in 2010. Crazy stuff.

you know,
omg! i miss you so much big v😢😭
at least, these assholes could be more inventive, and come up with a different last name, like most children who leave their progeny, to seek their own identity. but when it comes to wanting money, they suddenly adapt the last name of the supposed father or mother. this is why i hate the media, cus they know there are a lot of insane people out there, and i know the media caters to them. the media created the atmosphere that made people want to go after Michael's money, just like they created the atmosphere that made John Lennon look like a political zealot, and made an insane person feel they had the 'righteous' right to kill him.
..................... here here. ✌️

Back