Appleheads!

i've to find a bunch of influential people and put little biographies for them. unless it's michael jackson, i don't care :lol:

what about you? xx

what you doin, theoriley?
Ah, this is a late reply. Sorry for that.
Right now, I just got home from school, checking things. About to enjoy the sun :D
RILEY!!! :bounce: What brings you here from Macroland? :D

Of course you didn't silly :huggy: Keep dropping in more girlie :)

I'm asking the same question, Riley :D :bounce: :bounce:

Boredom, I guess.
Shhhhh :shutup: :secret: Don't tell 'em! :ninja:

Heehee, Ash :huggy:

Hey PG13! :hiya:

elo monky :heart: PICS FROM BARCELONA AND LONDON PLEASE! and...

someone misses you..

o_JchIGzLTPInAtDJ.jpg

elo monky :heart: PICS FROM BARCELONA AND LONDON PLEASE! and...

someone misses you..

o_JchIGzLTPInAtDJ.jpg

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

well when you bait me like that, I guess I can post a few (don't worry, the facebook album is coming soon, but I need to resize everything :mello:) it is soooooooo gorgeous here, pg is such a great host!!! and tom was a great companion as well :fear: these are very random and are nowhere near all of what i have :cheeky: i wish you were here!!! :( but you will looooooove it when you come here in july though :D

the ground where mj stood... maybe (on the stage at the this is it press conference)
2i8dmps.jpg

tom told me to take this picture at the natural history museum "it looks like they're engaging in something!!! take a pic!!!" :mello:
ibfkat.jpg

we kinda couldn't find big ben :blush: :mello: it was right above us :mello:
r1zc3o.jpg

tommy posed nice and pretty for me at trafalgar square :angel:
33xv4v7.jpg

the most beautiful view of barcelona!!!! from parc guell
2vdfukl.jpg

jackie and me at the dragon at the parc guell
104i5hj.jpg

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:cheers:

i dropped my camera and broke it taking a picture of some mj stamps in a random shop though :weeping: so i don't have any pictures from the past two days :mello: but i will use my camera phone tomorrow at the beach!!! :D :D :D

the ground where mj stood... maybe (on the stage at the this is it press conference)
2i8dmps.jpg

tom told me to take this picture at the natural history museum "it looks like they're engaging in something!!! take a pic!!!" :mello:
ibfkat.jpg

Aww man the floor of the press conference....thats so hard to look at without wanting to cry :cry:

And as for the this second pic here...........i dont wanna know......:mello:

:bugeyed what the fuck is this spam, scuse my French!

At least we don't have to worry about them anymore :lol:

Michelle, your pics look awesome! Can't wait to see more (my mom's anxious to see them too :lol:) and have a safe trip home girlie :huggy:

:ciao:

How are the apples today?

Commence bouncin...1...2...3...go!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AAAAA! SMOOTH CRIMINAL LAMP!!!!!
HAZZ TO HAVE!!!!

criminal-desk-lamp_03_VcEdx_17621.jpg

omg!!! :bugeyed:wild::wild::wild:

can you buy it??????? ahhhh i have just bought so many michael things i am poor :fear: :shifty: but that looks awesome!!! tilt the hat to turn it on/off :lol: brilliant :D

Back