Ask Me How I know

A friend who didn't have access to Aphrodite Jones' book "Conspiracy" asked me if I could provide the chapter in the book which details the outtake footage from the Bashir Documentary which never was shown publically and only shown in court. So I typed up the entire chapter and thought I might as well post it here so that everyone who doesn't have access to the book can read this chapter. It's easily the most interesting and in many ways most important part of the book as it details and shows who and how Michael is as a person and it shows you how misunderstood and easily taken advantage of he is. So I'll break it up in to several parts. Here's the first part.

“ASK ME HOW I KNOW”

Last edited:
Im watching Take 2 at the mo and its just unbelievable to see Bashir praising Mike the way he did and then to totally twist the story is unreal.

I wanna see Bashir publicly apologize for what he did.

Michael is amazing. He's so intelligent, humble and down to earth and it's really sick how some people take advantage of him.

You're right analoug. I makes me sick to see how Bashir manipulated and took advantage of Michael after Michael put his trust in him.

People don't get Michael and it pisses me off, because he's so perceptive and he really cares about people with totaly sincerity. And instead of appreciating him for it, they use it to hurt him.

Thanks for sharing,
I really want to buy this book.
I've heard so much about it, and seen lots of interviews with her speaking about the book.

Am I the only one wondering what Martin Bashir is doing today?
I really hope he is ashamed about what he has done!!!

OH MY GOD!!
wannabestartinsomthin21 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1708201", true); THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!
I just dont know how to thank you for sharing it with us!
I had no idea about all this chapter in that book!omg this is amazing!!
IT MADE ME CRY SO BAD!!:(:(:(
:angel::(:(:wub::angel:
I just wish I could really reach out for Michael..He is sent from above I realy believe that:angel:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I just am in love with him more and more and more and more and more and more and more....

Last edited:
I just am in love with him more and more and more and more and more and more and more....

Like, I couldn't agree with u more... I love him more each day that goes! :wub:
He is like a guardian angel watching over me, protecting me, and helping me when Im in need. He always gives me the right answers.

Sorry, just got to let it out.

Just so you know, I messed up on one part of the transcript, which I corrected. Here's the part.

Bashir hints that some people that that, maybe what came out of his distressed childhood, was a man who is obsessed with his face.

"Well, I know what's inside my head," Jackson says quietly. "That's all."

Bahsir wonders if Jackson thinks people go too far with plastic surgery.

WBSS, thank you so much for typing all that wonderful and important information. I have always wanted to get the book not I'm determined to purchase it. Great job..

Wow, that's a helluva job:clapping: Thanks a lot Nicole for typing out all those words. Must of taken long to finish it up.

BTW, Aphrodite Jones? Why this name sounds familiar to me? I think I heard it through another book about another celebrity...Is she a famous writer in that field?

Isn't that exactly what we can hear on take 2 - the footage you were never meant to see?

What funeral for a musical legend do they mean?

i have the book and that part is the most interesting part in it. Thank you to wannabestartinsomethin21 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1712327", true); for sharing this :). It must have taken you ages to write it up.

It took a while, lol. But it's alright, I'm glad I could share it with those who aren't able to get the book. It's an important read I think.

It took a while, lol. But it's alright, I'm glad I could share it with those who aren't able to get the book. It's an important read I think.

Yes its a very important read and its just a pity that the book wasnt distributed properly so that the general public could read it.

Im watching Take 2 at the mo and its just unbelievable to see Bashir praising Mike the way he did and then to totally twist the story is unreal.

I wanna see Bashir publicly apologize for what he did.

You're only watching it.. NOW? I watched it aaaages ago man!

Wow, thx for typing this up! I don't have the book so it was really interesting to read.

Thanks a lot for typing the chapter. I might buy the book if I knew where to get it easy, right now I don't have much extra money though.

I wouldn't blame Michael if he won't give another interview ever again. It's quite clear now that Bashir planned this for a long time and not alone. :despair

Back