BET Honors Special....MJ to be honored!

This is an amazing news. Michael deserves to be honoured for the masterpiece which is Thriller. Congrats Mike! :)

I hope to see a tribute-performance ^_^. Something from John Legend or Stevie Wonder would be awesome!

Yep Stevie almost always performs when someone is being honored, he performed for Chaka Khan in 2006 and for Diana Ross in 2007.

I hope at the date approaches we get more clarification about Michael's special and who is involved in it.

This is an amazing news. Michael deserves to be honoured for the masterpiece which is Thriller. Congrats Mike! :)
He desereved to be honoured for EVERY SINGLE THING he did for entertainment..... not only for "Thriller"!

Great news and isnt Feburary 22nd near the time of the Superbowl? cause Akon said that somthing will happen around that time involving MJ

If Michael appears, I hope that it gets uploaded to Youtube so that us fans in Australia, and other countries of course, get to see it too!

This is a much deserved honour, congrats to the King of Pop!!!

i tried going to the link given in the first post and it says cannot find server?

oh hell yeah....

..Finally some programming worth watching on BET!

great news :cool::D can't wait to see Michael again receiving an award :D

For the first time in many, many years I think: maybe he will take the stage himself...

For the first time in many, many years I think: maybe he will take the stage himself...

Who knows, remeber when he "performed" at the WMAs the amount of reports and attention it got mayby if he performed at the BET Honors Speical it would get the same attention

I cannot wait for this!! Michael Jackson you are the man!
It's filmed tomorrow so does that mean we will hear more about it or do you think it will be kept underwraps until february? I just keep thinking of when James Brown was honoured and how Michael came out with those jeans on and that shirt and started dancing...i mean BET brings out the best of him lol

I couldn't open the link in first post! :eek:
But this is great! Why it can't be February already?!
I'm so exited about everything!
!!

so whens the taping of this show gonna happen. seems to be abit confusing. theres a show being taped tomorrow but no mention of mj so will he get a show to himself?

Yeahhhh!! Thats the best news I could have recieved today my 'B/day' sadly I don't get this programme but I'm sure I'll get to read all about it here :wild:.

Congratulations Michael you more than deserve this.

I'm really happy about this.. :)

I put a transcript and stuff about the SANTANA interview in todays news blog

Last edited:
People...it's FOR Michael the whole show is honoring MICHAEL. He HAS to be there. Everyone else was..Chaka Kan..Stevie Wonder...AND Smokey Robinson.

People...it's FOR Michael the whole show is honoring MICHAEL. He HAS to be there. Everyone else was..Chaka Kan..Stevie Wonder...AND Smokey Robinson.

No, you're thinking of BET Walk of Fame. That show hasn't aired since 2004. BET Honors is new and will be honoring numerous entertainers.

If Michael appears, I hope that it gets uploaded to Youtube so that us fans in Australia, and other countries of course, get to see it too!

if it can uploaded here, so much the better so we won't be wandering to another site anymore :)

He desereved to be honoured for EVERY SINGLE THING he did for entertainment..... not only for "Thriller"!

i agree! thriller's accomplishments undoubtedly created history but everything michael did revolutionized music and if only for that he deserves all the honors in the world!

congrats to michael for the recognition really well deserved:bounce:sarmoti

Back