BET Honors Special....MJ to be honored!

Michael didnt wantr to debut at the BET awards....hes savin himselffor his comeback at the grammys :p !!!!

Nobody ever said MJ was going to appear @ the BETS. And if thats the case then why did he himself say announce on his website that Thriller was going to be featured?

Nobody ever said MJ was going to appear @ the BETS. And if thats the case then why did he himself say announce on his website that Thriller was going to be featured?
You keep saying that MJ announced it. Cn you say for sure that Mj has anything to do with the site, let alone posting that there? How do you know Sony didn't put it there?:cool:

Last edited:
You keep saying that MJ announced it. Cn you say for sure that Mj has anything to do with the site, let alone posting that there? How do you know Sony didn't put it there?:cool:

Because its Michael Jackson's official website not Sony's.:p

I checked BET site and didn't see MJ being mentioned as the honoree, I hope they don't rip us off cause I'm really looking forward to this one.

I was SO pissed last night.. Staying up late, waiting, watching a show that did not interest me, the time we waited for it... The grammy's let me down..

I'm asuming when MJ declined to perform, they scratched everything.. Which is wrong to me.. They should have still done a tribute. They tributed SO many people..

I was SO pissed last night.. Staying up late, waiting, watching a show that did not interest me, the time we waited for it... The grammy's let me down..

I'm asuming when MJ declined to perform, they scratched everything.. Which is wrong to me.. They should have still done a tribute. They tributed SO many people..

staying up late?
like till 6 am late?

Yeah I'm not talking about MJ appearing or not. I'm talking about the fact that they would honor MJ in some way.

^^ that's how I feel.. The WHOLE grammy awards was just an HONOR show. Frank Sinatre, The Beetles, Tina Turner, etc.. They even had a montage video of great historic artists.. Non of which had even a picture of Michael Jackson on there.. The only 2 MJ mentionings were in Kanye Wests song dedicated to his 'Momma' and Will.i.am rap when you can hear the 'dung's from Beat it..

It was rediculous to me.. They did Beetles over the top, Most commercials had Beetles songs, they had this epic production for them..

Tina, they had a great tribute even before she came out..

Frank, they did a great thing for him

But how can they not have a dedication to Michael Jackson and Thriller which won.. Michael winning 8 grammy's in 1 night, 7 of them for the album THRILLER... They day before the anniversary album is released in many places in the world, and t2 days prior in the U.S.????

omg i hope the BET's won't let us down like the Grammys did.

DITTO! I think it's about time someone contacts Raymone and finds out for us what the hell is going on because I wasted time and money on Grammy Night by having a party to celebrate with them a Thriller Tribute undelivered! BET better not let us down.

DITTO! I think it's about time someone contacts Raymone and finds out for us what the hell is going on because I wasted time and money on Grammy Night by having a party to celebrate with them a Thriller Tribute undelivered! BET better not let us down.
Nobody confirmed he was going to be at the Grammys, so if you wasted time and money you have nobody to blame but yourself.
And the BET thing has been taped already last month.

I think we all should continue to be united and strong for Michael. In due time he will prevail. :)

STOP WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY PEOPLE!

UGH!

THRILLER 25 FOR THE WIN! GO MICHAEL! I JUST FRAMED YOUR JET COVER INTO A FRAME WHERE A PICTURE OF ME AND MY EX WERE ON LOL!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They even had a montage video of great historic artists.. Non of which had even a picture of Michael Jackson on there..

i may be wrong.. but werent those historic artists the ones who pasted away this past year?

and on the BET honors i dont see michael jackson being mentioned on the commercials... ohwell.

i may be wrong.. but werent those historic artists the ones who pasted away this past year?

and on the BET honors i dont see michael jackson being mentioned on the commercials... ohwell.

No, but Ne-yo is & I think he performed The Lady In My Life for that show.

Why don't they mention Michael in the BET Honors commercials?

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNNNN

Back