BET Honors Special....MJ to be honored!

Ohh, hot damn, this is exciting. I'm not gonna say Michael's performing until he himself confirms it though. Anyone else doing that is only gonna be mad and blame HIM if he ends up not doing so. Anyway, go Michael, its yo birfday, lol.

Same here. I don't have cable at all but someone here always manages to save the parts of shows with Michael in and upload them somewhere for us. I'm hoping it will happen again.

wonderful! bless the internet...i look forward to the highlights..:)

thanks

Ohh, hot damn, this is exciting. I'm not gonna say Michael's performing until he himself confirms it though. Anyone else doing that is only gonna be mad and blame HIM if he ends up not doing so. Anyway, go Michael, its yo birfday, lol.

well if he performs we will know once the show has been taped:) which is either today or tomorrow isnt it?

chances are..with him being honored, and this being a remix album, and new music hasn't arrived yet..he may not perform..but i wanna see him, even if he's just standing there...so..if u have a stand there upload, anybody...pls let me know

Hey everyone, I'm also from MJNO...kinda new to the site.

i sure hope he does perform...im curious to see what becomes of this BET thing, I think in time more information will be released, until then...the speculation builds.

I don't think we'll find out anything! Something tells me that this is going to be kept underwraps, especially if he attends, so it'll be a surprise!

Putting reminder on calendar for 2/22/08, VCR is on standby, will be recording the program on my tape labeled "A New Beginning."

Michael drives me :wild:

Hi Michael. Peek-a-boo. I can't see you. Are you smiling? :)

He doesn't have to have new music to perform. Wouldn't it be great to see him performing to one of the remixes from Thriller 25? I personally am in love with PYT 2008. I can easily see him performing that song with Will I Am.

Yes it would be great but i,m just happy if he just shows up , that will be a event in its self. I just can,t wait.

If Michael performs, it should be by himself. Will.I.Am up there with him would just be... I don't even want to imagine the horrific images it would leave me with. Remember Gusher, uh, I mean Usher up there with Michael? Not cool. Will.I.Am would be even worse.

Whatever....I just want to see him too. But I am just in love with PYT 2008.

Is this the first single being released? I thought that WBSS with Akon was the first single.

The Girl Is mine is the first official single. ;)

Its supposed to be, but it seems in some areas the WBSS track is building up momentum. And when a song is played on request you should let it go! Especially considering once that dies down TGIM can always take off afterwards.

Is it possible to watch BET live on the net? We don't have BET in here.

But if its not possible, a video download would do.

Is it possible to watch BET live on the net? We don't have BET in here.

But if its not possible, a video download would do.
That's what I want to know too :yes:

WOW! It just clicked in with me and I just had to find out when this is going to air. Since I don't have dvr, I had better get my old video recorder back into automatic working condition so I can record this. I will check out BET.com for now to see if they say anything about it.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

so is the honours programme different to the bet awards ceremony?
is there just footage being shot with Michael this weekend for the programme?

Back