Change My Username Thread

Re: Official MJJC Change My Name Thread

Changed. As for your user title I changed the settings on your account if you want to try again now. :)

hii!! I can't believe this can be possible!!!! :))) that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could change my name in MJsLiberianGirl and if this one is already taken then.. "The Invincible"

ps. I think I want "The Invincible" most :) so if you can.. it would be great!!!! :)

LOL! Just changed it to MJsLiberian girl before seeing your edit.. I'll go look to see if the other is available :)

thank you so much!!!!!!! :))) I found this one shorter and powerful.. even if I love so much Liberiangirl too :))
one day maybe I'll come back to it.. if it will be possible :)

could you please change mine to SoS ? please? thanks in advance :D

May I have my name restored to Momma Shannon please?

ZOMJ I love your siggy, Lorraine! :heart:

Anyway, the annoyance is back. xD
I was wondering if I could change my name to Bloodnofsky. Sounds a lot cooler. :)

Thanks in advance! And sorry for pestering you again! ^^;

^ Is it lovely? :happy: Thank you!

Will change your name now for you :)

Could I have my name changed to Threatened please? It's my second favourite MJ song :)

^ That name's taken unfortunately.

^ That name's taken unfortunately.

Really? I just looked at the members list and there was no one with the username Threatened, only 'threat' :mello:
Are you sure that username is taken?
If it is, then can I please have SCREAM as I can see that no one has that username :)

Really? I just looked at the members list and there was no one with the username Threatened, only 'threat' :mello:
Are you sure that username is taken?
If it is, then can I please have SCREAM as I can see that no one has that username :)

The members list will only show members who have been active in a certain period of time. So it is taken but the member is archived. I'll try scream now.

EDIT: Ok there ya go, free'd up Scream for you.

The members list will only show members who have been active in a certain period of time. So it is taken but the member is archived. I'll try scream now.

EDIT: Ok there ya go, free'd up Scream for you.

Thank you :flowers:

no, no changes please, thanks

Last edited:

Can I have mine changed to bluesky please?

thanks

Hello,m I'm new and decided I didn't exactly like the name I have so can I have it changed to BeautyQueen58 instead... Thanks you

I am lurker. I notice that my name is too similar to someone else's, can I please have it changed to Minipig? :)

Back