Chris Brown

TeliaMJ Fan2008

Proud Member
I very plesse that each & every other girls are getting carzy over Chris Brown I mean he's a very young superstar! but you kown he will follow M.J footsepets forever & ever.

Give him time. His second album was significantly better than his first. If he keeps this trend up (of getting better and better with each album) he could end up being very good. But not "the next MJ" or "the next KOP". That's Justin Timberlake. Like or not he's extremely popular, his last album was a decent effort, and he'll only get better IMO. He's starting to write and produce for other people. He's really spreading his wings. His next album will be MASSIVE imo.

lol, okay. He isn't that popular though and he's not the next Michael Jackson. Justin, I mean. At best, he is marginally talented. And I wouldn't call writing a few seriously horrible lyrics and coming up with a few bars to a few hooks song writing. Justin is over-hyped and with the kind of promotion he gets, he wasn't even able to outsell "Invincible". At his age, Michael was the biggest selling artist in history.

Chris Brown isn't a musical artist. He's an average dancer, that's his claim to fame. He can't sing and he certainly isn't a song writer.

Well, IMO you're underestimating Justin's potential. I have a feeling you'll realise his potential by the time his next album comes out. Of course, it's just guess work, but I think his next album will be pretty massive. Same with Chris Brown. His next album will be big too.

I also think both of them are talented. Justin is starting to get into playing instruments on stage, something MJ never did (except for a bit of cowbell in the J5). He can dance well enough to be entertaining. He can sing well enough to get by and (a major PLUS for him) he sings live. He's charming enough to get the attention of teenage girls. Then there's Chris Brown. I don't care what you say, as somebody who's not a dancer myself or an expert of dancing, I've always been impressed with his dancing. He can sing well enough. I don't know what you mean by he can't sing. He can sing. Maybe not as well as Michael. But he can carry a tune. He's also got the looks and the charm to attract female attention. Both Justin and Chris Brown aren't going anywhere. They've both got massive star potential and I don't think that in either case they've reached their full potential yet.

Chris Brown's last two albums have sold at a meiocre clip though Bob. And Justin, with all the hype surrounding him, has sold a mediocre amount too. Justin playing basic cords on a piano and guitar isn't playing instruments on stage. Anyone could learn to do that with a few months practice. It's not what I would call talent. He's got some appeal, for 12 year olds, but beyond that, he's got virtually none and when he get's passed the age of 30, he'll start to lose that audience. He sings live, but so does Usher. Why isn't Usher the next KOP, considering his last album sold 20 plus million? And he's a better singer and dancer then Justin. Though again, nothing exceptional.

Chris Brown is an average dancer. Go out to any street corner in the US or in Korea, you'll find dancers just as good and a whole lot better then him. He can't sing in comparison to what I would call a professional singer. He's passable, but no better then most AI contestents. Very average.

Give him time. His second album was significantly better than his first. If he keeps this trend up (of getting better and better with each album) he could end up being very good. But not "the next MJ" or "the next KOP". That's Justin Timberlake. Like or not he's extremely popular, his last album was a decent effort, and he'll only get better IMO. He's starting to write and produce for other people. He's really spreading his wings. His next album will be MASSIVE imo.

You've got the point, Bob.

i've got his new album called Exclusive and it so good, every song is good.
those who have his album don't you think that the song "Picture Perfect featuring will.i.am" sounds like janets "feed back" when he says "you might of seen her"

Love me some Chris Brown! Sure he's not that great of a singer, but he makes catchy music and I think he's a good dancer. He is entertaining.

I went to Chris Brown last week at the O2 in London. The show was amazing, even though it was in the smaller venue, Indigo which is part of the O2 complax. The first time I saw Chris was at The WMA's when he performed Thriller. At the time I want that impressed with his voice but I thought he was a brillant dancer. Now after seeing him in a full concert of his own material I think he is a really excellant entertiner. The show was very Rnb / streetdance and very much showcased Chris as a dancer who can sing more than a singer who can dance. It was like being at a club where Chris and his friends were partying and just freestyling for the enjoyment of dance. One of the high lights for me and my friend, (who is also another huge MJ fan) was at the start when he did about 1 minute of BEAT IT complete with the origional choregraphy!!

here are some video's my friend took on her phone, the sound is a bit crap but we were right at the front

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AE887B94199EDF83

Well, IMO you're underestimating Justin's potential. I have a feeling you'll realise his potential by the time his next album comes out. Of course, it's just guess work, but I think his next album will be pretty massive. Same with Chris Brown. His next album will be big too.

I also think both of them are talented. Justin is starting to get into playing instruments on stage, something MJ never did (except for a bit of cowbell in the J5). He can dance well enough to be entertaining. He can sing well enough to get by and (a major PLUS for him) he sings live. He's charming enough to get the attention of teenage girls. Then there's Chris Brown. I don't care what you say, as somebody who's not a dancer myself or an expert of dancing, I've always been impressed with his dancing. He can sing well enough. I don't know what you mean by he can't sing. He can sing. Maybe not as well as Michael. But he can carry a tune. He's also got the looks and the charm to attract female attention. Both Justin and Chris Brown aren't going anywhere. They've both got massive star potential and I don't think that in either case they've reached their full potential yet.

I agree, Bob. I am a huge fan of both Chris & Justin. Both of their 2nd albums surpassed the previous one they made. I do love the fact that Justin is on stage playing instruments, it shows his true musical talent. He may not be the best dancer in the world, he's alright. Justin has grown a lot since the *NSYNC days, thank God. I watched the NYC Concert on HBO and became a huge fan of Justin's after that. Chris, the same with him. When Chris first came out, I really didn't like him. But I heard "Excuse Me Miss" 1 day and just decided to buy his first album. Love it. He may be young but he knows what makes great songs. The 1st album, he wrote 4 to 5 songs. On the 2nd one, he wrote like 10 of them, I believe. It's plain & simple that no 1 will EVER get 2 the spot of King Of Pop except Michael Jackson. Those two singers may have great potential of being the best but they can't be the greatest. I respect a lot more singers & rappers in this music business. It's rough nowadays to meet people's expectations but oh well.

I agree, Bob. I am a huge fan of both Chris & Justin. Both of their 2nd albums surpassed the previous one they made. I do love the fact that Justin is on stage playing instruments, it shows his true musical talent. He may not be the best dancer in the world, he's alright. Justin has grown a lot since the *NSYNC days, thank God. I watched the NYC Concert on HBO and became a huge fan of Justin's after that. Chris, the same with him. When Chris first came out, I really didn't like him. But I heard "Excuse Me Miss" 1 day and just decided to buy his first album. Love it. He may be young but he knows what makes great songs. The 1st album, he wrote 4 to 5 songs. On the 2nd one, he wrote like 10 of them, I believe. It's plain & simple that no 1 will EVER get 2 the spot of King Of Pop except Michael Jackson. Those two singers may have great potential of being the best but they can't be the greatest. I respect a lot more singers & rappers in this music business. It's rough nowadays to meet people's expectations but oh well.

i completely agree with you

excuse me no one will ever be the new king of pop its mikes title forever and ever
but chris brown is very talented and sexy

ok, something compelled me to dig up a chris brown thread and share my two cents

i gotta say, i love watching him dance, i do. and his songs are catchy, not gonna deny that. also gotta give it to him that he's an attractive guy.

but my god, after hearing yo (excuse me miss) a couple years ago i just cannot take his voice seriously. and then listening to him talk on some mtv show was like a nightmare for me being the grammar nazi that i am.

please listen. i'm not trying to be mean or anything but the dude has a serious lisp.

Chris Brown - Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
Uploaded by olsyrus

I love this guy!:clapping:

One day he told Michael said to him that he like the song called "Shorty Like Mine".Awsome!

They're must recorded something together.I would love it!

q couple of years ago, his voice was real bad..and it approve now

Chris is a talented young man I like his songs and his dance move...although he thinks hes mike sometimes, but he does admire him...but alot artist think thier goin to be the next Michael Jackson??

Back