Could Possessiveness & Jealousy prevent you,,,,,,,

Last edited:
i love michael 2death, n i am very protective of him, but if any gets jealous cuz hes gettin married needs serious help lol...no offence

Last edited:
,,,,,,,from Supporting Michael and continuing to take a positive, healthy and active role in the Fan Community if/when he takes a New Bride?

Please answer honestly, this thread should not be about judging one another but understanding eachother and openness.

I have been a fan since the 70's. I am now in my 40's, married and have kids. I have been through many stages of fandom.

Please participate in this thread.

Aw Hell, I'd scratch her eyes out if she ever got close to me...PLEASE NOTE I AM JUST KIDDING!!

Actually, I love seeing the new MJ. The new sexy, smiling MJ that I have seen recently. There is nothing so damned sexy and attractive as MJ smiling and acting happy..so if he's happy I'm happy. Hell, I don't know the man personally myself - as if I'd ever get a chance to...so, if he's found a new wife, that's fine with me. Just as long as she isn't TOO TOO young for him....30's tops. No more 20 something little starlet types who are just using him to get a name for themselves. I want the REAL thing for MJ. NOTHING LESS will DO in MY BOOK!!

Last edited:
Ditto.. If he gets married and is happy , then I wish him the very best. He deserves to be happy!!:)

Exactly :yes: I wish him all the best. I won't be jealous.
I could be his daughter :lol:

no i dont need to be jealous , everyone needs to be truly loved .

No, never...If he is married again I would be happier because I'd know that he is happy...
Though I do tell people who ask that I love him...since I probably never will meet him or have any type of chance whatsoever...I love him more as a dad or something...
(Can't wait to say THAT to all my friends..."Oh yes, I think of MJ as my very sexy second dad" :lol:)

I would be compassionate for those fans who are left with feelings of jealousy and hurt by his marrying again. For even though they may have gotten caught up in a fantasy, these feelings they would be experiencing would still be real to them and hard to fight. Eventually, though, as time goes on reality would set in and their not so realistic feeings would subside. And that's a good thing. They were just misguided. We all can be at times.

If you are at a place right now as a fan where you can be fully happy for MJ and his new wife (when and if that takes place), that is wonderful. If you are not quite at that place yet, that's okay, too. It might just take time for you, but you'll get there. :) Don't be too hard on yourself.

Last edited:
Nope. He deserves to be loved. He's been waiting for the real deal. We can throw a party to give him away.

^ That sounds like an amazing and beautiful idea! Or if her "sisters" that are in your "dark" thread are helping her 'unfold' his messages, she could maybe even have (how many fans are in that thread?) anywhere from ten to a hundred bridesmaids?

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:wub: wow what a thought

I like the idea of fans "giving him away" best though. Somehow that makes all the sense in the world and would lay the concerns that caused this thread, to rest, for all time. :wub:

Last edited:
Only a selfish kind of love withdraws support of out jealousy.

It is the same kind that hates his new love simply, because she is with him.
Judging her, though they don't know her, their love for each other, or their life together.

Petty behavior.

If Michael gets married again I will be happy fir him. The only thing I would worry about is if his wife is really with him for love or is it for money. I would like him to meet an honest person because I would say he has been hurt by women in the past. He has a sensitive and kind heart. I dont think he will ever find true love but he has found it in his children and that makes him the happiest man on earth :).

Why couldn't he find true love? He is very lovable. I would imagine if (almost) any one of us women were to chose between having millions $, or finding a man to love who was true and thoughtful and caring and creative and interesting and loyal all the things that Michael is (assuming he is these things), we would chose the man. If it was to chose between nothing or millions of $ and just another jerk or selfish cheating, money grubbing _____(fill in the blank) then we would gladly chose no money if it meant having that type of guy right? So it isn't going to be about the money for every woman. Plenty would love him for him.

Now just imagine being this woman for a moment. Having to face all his fans, and many of them possibly behaving as jealous ex-girlfriends judging and spiteful and think that they own him(for a few who could be) though it seems now many would be welcoming and accepting. Still wouldn't it be a bit frightening?

Might be like John Lennon and Yoko Ono? Wasn't she blamed for breaking up the Beatles and disliked by many? Or maybe the majority of fans would be kind to her because she brought more happiness into his life and a smile to his face. That would be nice.

I would be compassionate for those fans who are left with feelings of jealousy and hurt by his marrying again. For even though they may have gotten caught up in a fantasy, these feelings they would be experiencing would still be real to them and hard to fight. Eventually, though, as time goes on reality would set in and their not so realistic feeings would subside. And that's a good thing. They were just misguided. We all can be at times.

If you are at a place right now as a fan where you can be fully happy for MJ and his new wife (when and if that takes place), that is wonderful. If you are not quite at that place yet, that's okay, too. It might just take time for you, but you'll get there. :) Don't be too hard on yourself.

beautiful and well said post, queen. Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself.

state of Shock, your post was really funny and yes, Back in the day MJ was my boyfriend, he didn't know it but (in my fantasy), he loved me a whole bunch!, lol

Anf Thank you MJzPrincess1982 for clearing that up for us. That was sooooo sweet of you.

Only a selfish kind of love withdraws support of out jealousy.

It is the same kind that hates his new love simply, because she is with him.
Judging her, though they don't know her, their love for each other, or their life together.

Petty behavior.

Are you referring to the girl in the video? I don't believe anyone would hate her (or for very long if they did at all, who could do that?), if she was truly Michael's new love and is with him.

I just don't feel most people got a sense of authenticity, from her aura, or from the overall video itself and I feel its more "paranoia" of "is this yet another person who has persuaded him by some shallow means" type of thing.

That level of scrutiny comes from the feeling that Michael Jackson 'belongs' to everyone here

.. while he belongs yet to no one here.

He is free, and when/if he does marry, it will be wonderful if he can actually roam upon the earth freely, without having to worry about anything, especially jealousy and hate of his own fans and I don't believe his fans would let that happen.

- he's had enough negativity from the world just by being a big 'target' and his fans know that all too well - and because of knowing that, I feel his fans will be extremely supportive, as long as they can see and sense the true love in it, and even more especially if they can feel it.

If it looks, "smells", feels like anything other than true love - Homegirl better watch out cause she will have hell to pay :devil: :lol: with no apologies.

Michael Jackson's fans are like his children, sensitive to everyone "Daddy" brings around, and if "she" doesn't sit well with the inner spirits of "the kids" ... she will be given a very hard time :lol:

Now just imagine being this woman for a moment. Having to face all his fans, and many of them possibly behaving as jealous ex-girlfriends judging and spiteful and think that they own him(for a few who could be) though it seems now many would be welcoming and accepting. Still wouldn't it be a bit frightening?

I agree with you there, it is certainly more than a notion and I feel that for most fans, the idea of being his woman is merely a very compelling notion.

aw thanks Moddie777, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) and thanks those who let me know in private as well.

Last edited:
Do you think that, if there is someone, once he introduces her to the public (fans) that we will not be focused on just her, but on THEM as a couple, if it is the one, because THEY will be focused on each other most likely. (guess this is a bit off topic).

Last edited:
^ I feel people will be focused on both "her" as far as what kind of person does she seem to be

and "them" together, as far as how their interrelating seems to fans, does it seem in any way 'forced' or 'awkward' or will they seem mutually respectful, affectionate - that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Which girl in the video??sorry I am confused?the video in Montreal, where they are coming out of the hotel?

^ that's the one I'm referring to yes, not sure if that's what Coy was referring to, which is what I was asking him/her

oh ok, thats what i thought you were referring to!!! :D.. btw is that video real or fake??no clue.

Last edited:
Why couldn't he find true love? He is very lovable. I would imagine if (almost) any one of us women were to chose between having millions $, or finding a man to love who was true and thoughtful and caring and creative and interesting and loyal all the things that Michael is (assuming he is these things), we would chose the man. If it was to chose between nothing or millions of $ and just another jerk or selfish cheating, money grubbing _____(fill in the blank) then we would gladly chose no money if it meant having that type of guy right? So it isn't going to be about the money for every woman. Plenty would love him for him.

Might be like John Lennon and Yoko Ono? Wasn't she blamed for breaking up the Beatles and disliked by many? Or maybe the majority of fans would be kind to her because she brought more happiness into his life and a smile to his face. That would be nice.

As long as they have a true heart, accept each other for who & what they are, all the rest will be a blessing and fall right into place...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

First and formost...the only thing that truly matters is that Mr.Jackson is healthy, happy, and safe...

Oh, I wish the same - MJ be happy and finally in good hands as we all get older and need someone being at our side to be taken care of and to be there for us.
None of the fans would have any chance or are in position though, so what's the sense of being jealous of something that never belonged to you? Just makes no sense.
The main problem is as I guess MJ does not have that easy character as many would suppose from his public appearance and not every woman can handle it. Not to mention the addiction to pain-killers and who knows what else. Though in heart MJ is a wonderful person, just he got his life so screwed and f...ed up.
I still hope that he has already a girlfriend and there will be some positive development in the situation as I like watching marriages on TV.

Last edited:
Discussions about MJ's personal life is not allowed on the forum. Particularly his former relationships.

Last edited:
Thank you and MJBabe21 for responding. I knew it wouldn't be easy for many fans to read this question and really open up and give their honest reply.

I am looking forward to other reponses and replies as well. Please keep them coming. We are here for everyone and ALL VIEWS.

I'm not sure why this is important to you in particular, but the 'we are here' part? Who is this 'we'?

Back