Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

I just learned about this. Very sad. On TV now.

I'm sad to hear this.

Rest in peace, Elizabeth. You have been a great friend to Michael.

I just heard. I can't believe it. I'm actually crying ;( R.I.P Elizabeth Taylor :( You will be missed. I hope you can be in peace with Michael x

OMG I cant believe this. I was so sure she'd make it!!! Rest in Peace Elizabeth :cry_

May you be loved for ever and spirit shine on, Elizabeth Taylor. A beauty, no one can amount to...

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

OMG I CAN'T BELIEV IT.
NO NO NO :no:

REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL ELIZABETH.

Like I said in another thread... this is tremendous shock... One of the most amazing things about her is that she never showed her children to the public, to the media, she valued their privacy like Michael did, it's simply amazing... And she was such a true, wonderful friend to him, one of the too few... I'm very very sad... I don't even know what to say right now, it's too depressing... prayers for her soul and for her grieving family...

Rest in peace, dear Elizabeth. Make sure to give Michael a great big hug from all of us. :'(

Damn only bad news today! :( I'm really sad.
Rest In Peace, Elizabeth.

My God... I am shaking... All of a sudden I feel really unwell :( :( :(

R.I.P. Dear Dame Elizabeth... You will be greatly missed. You and Michael take care of each other..

God can this actually be hapenning? Both of them gone? Somebody wake us up already... :(

The news outlets are saying heart failure....more like a broken heart to me.

Ever since MJ passed away, her health has gotten worse. She wasn't in good shape when he was with us, but when he died, you could tell she was devastated..

Rest in peace Liz. Your with God & Michael now. No more pain and suffering. :(

Rest in peace Dame Elizabeth. You are now with your friend.
Thank You :cry:

[youtube]aqMOEvVWOtk[/youtube]

I thought she was getting better! :eek:

Farewell Miss Taylor.

Now you can join Michael. :(

Back