Deepak Chopra's Daughter Claims He Helped Michael Write Earth Song and Heal The World

:toofunny:Girl poo I was the original one who wrote This is it single back in 1985 I was a genius at three years old the song was about my neighbor this little girl at the time hating on me Michael heard of it and immediately wanted the song it went like this

This is it
Here I stand
I am my mothers only baby girl I am her twin
When my pan in my hand
I will knock you upside your head
My mama will always love her baby girl
That’s why you look like a squirrel

I never even heard a single word about you
Looking at your face I can stand
I never thought my mama invited you over
With this pan in my hand hitting you little girl please understand

God, now that I saw it. :lmao:

Thanks for making me laugh, I really needed it. :lol:

I was a co writer on every song on the Number Ones album. I know its a greatest hits album, but all I write is great hits.

Also, you see my screename? A Sizzle? Remember in This Is It when he said he was sizzling? Guess who coined that term? Yep, I did.

I was a co writer on every song on the Number Ones album. I know its a greatest hits album, but all I write is great hits.

Also, you see my screename? A Sizzle? Remember in This Is It when he said he was sizzling? Guess who coined that term? Yep, I did.

:hysterical:
I believe every word!

Re: Deepak Chopra's Daughter Claims He Helped Michael Write Earth Song and Heal The Word

yeah uh huh, and I helped him write Billie Jean.

$$$$

There are certain people who should never have gotten the privilige of meeting Michael..

Seriously.

if I can claim that my family wrote Michael's songs, I can get a slice of that multi million dollar pie. Woohoo!

I mean, OUR music.
It was then that I realized Michael Jackson has worldwide respect, talent and fame and all I have is this stupid blog.

Damn right, he wrote them. Well, I actually wrote them. And Billie Jean and Beat It. Michael Jackson would be nothing without the Chopra's. Damn straight.
And more money will pour in to his estate. Drats! That's our money. My money. I must have it! I am being robbed! Must formulate a plan.....
And it damn well better mean big business to me too, Branca!
Yes, I am purity and goodness and light. It's so tragic that Michael wasn't perfect like me. Yeah Brance, I'm watching. I wrote his entire catalog. Michael couldn't sing either. He mimed and the Chopra's were back stage singing on all of his tours too. We made all of his costumes. Zaldy, Schmaldy. Bruce Swedian didn't mix a thing. All Chopra! That money is mine. All mine. Give me the money. Precious. Give me my Precious! My precious......
Uhh, I mean OUR music.
Connected as in I WROTE IT! It was me all me! Me! Me!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mallika-chopra/rediscovering-michael-jac_b_501749.html
[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL...Awesome post :rofl: and soooo true.

The sharks have no shame do they?

No here is the real deal. Truth be told it was me who helped Michael write Don't Stop Untill You Get Enough. Yes the song came out in 1979 and sure I was only seven years old but trust me it was me.

she has serious envy issues. good thing she wasn't aware of the money he was making from the catalogue while he was here.

And more money will pour in to his estate. Drats! That's our money. My money. I must have it! I am being robbed! Must formulate a plan.....

Michael couldn't sing either. He mimed and the Chopra's were back stage singing on all of his tours too. We made all of his costumes. Zaldy, Schmaldy. Bruce Swedian didn't mix a thing. All Chopra! That money is mine. All mine. Give me the money. Precious. Give me my Precious! My precious......
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::rofl::rofl::rofl::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny:
omg! this thread is too much, i love it though :D

Now you guys are just being silly. Everyone knows that I taught Michael everything he knows and now I'm going to file a creditors claim against the estate. I can tell you now, it will even more outrageous and silly than all of those whack claims put together!!!!!!!

Um, guys I have something to say. I'mma let you finish, but I forgot about it for all these years, for some reason I just remembered. Lets not dwell on that part, but I wrote Smooth Criminal. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, I wasn't born when it was written and all that. But I'm talking about my previous life. How do I file a creditors claim again? Someone please let me know, kthanxbye.

:tease:

Um, guys I have something to say. I'mma let you finish, but I forgot about it for all these years, for some reason I just remembered. Lets not dwell on that part, but I wrote Smooth Criminal. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, I wasn't born when it was written and all that. But I'm talking about my previous life. How do I file a creditors claim again? Someone please let me know, kthanxbye.

:tease:
I'm sure this email address will answer how your questions about filing creditors claims:

brian_oxman@666.com

I uhhh taught Michael how to slide backwards, he ended up calling it the moonwalk..Totally my idea.. :cheeky: duhh

Well mike did say he got the idea of the moonwalk from kids/fans , so its safe 2 say we did teach him it! :p

Gotham Chopra: " I actually wrote all of A. Sizzle's songs."

Michael would have listed him as a song writer in the credits for those songs. What kind of person helps a major singer write lyrics and then doesn't take credit for them? Sounds like a lie to me. The lyrics are totally MJ too. This girl is dreaming.

:toofunny: i just died omg

I have just come from the Huffington Post site and the blog is gone!

The last time I checked there was not a single comment that was in favour of the blog. The writer was called to the carpet in a respectful but forceful way. Hoepfully that family will think through their next step carefully (cause I know we have not heard the last from them).

The last time I checked there was not a single comment that was in favour of the blog. The writer was called to the carpet in a respectful but forceful way. Hoepfully that family will think through their next step carefully (cause I know we have not heard the last from them).

The power of a united army of Michael Jackson supporters! BSers beware!

Yay!!! The power of mj fans is not AND I MEAN NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!!!! GO MJ FANS!!:punk:

Good to know. People should think before they post.

Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but I find this crap more funny lately then anything else. I thought the son helped write Heal the World along with his dictionary, now the daughter is claiming credits. Maybe they both helped and forgot to give them credit. :

It hasn't - it's still there - the comments do make a good read though.

sounds like the Chopra's are try to create hell all up in Hollywood. Damn then - they are showing themselves up here as big attention whores. Michael will still be remembered long after anyone remembers the name Chopra.

Back