Do you celebrate him or mourn him?

I mourn him as well. I find it hard to celebrate. I just thank God for making such a wonderful human being.

Neither...at least i try not to. We should just erased this day from calendars.

I will be on celebration mode on 29th of august.

tearing up now....I still feel weird. His voice is still singing..echoing throughout the air..the sky, he still sings as you play his music..all around the world, yet he's not here. Not here to enjoy the love. He's up there in heaven...I hope he sees this love, I hope he feels it, and I hope his children and family are coping well.

So I mourn for them and for us, we lost an amazing man. Never again will we see another.

On the other hand, I'm gonna blast his music--his voice, his message of helping each other and loving each other, so that people will hear it and will remember him today, no matter what.

I do both...if that makes sense...like I will listen to his music everyday and I will smile and try to celebrate his memory...and then days like today and really the whole of spring/summer I mourn. I just can't stop crying

I celebrate his life! I celebrate his music, dance, his strenght, his spirit! I have been listening to his music, watching his performances all day long.

Love you Michael Jackson!

Always celebrate. With him inside my heart where can i go? A few days ago i read something really beautiful: don't ask me why i love you cause i would have to explain why i'm alive. I really feel like that. Love knows no limits, not even death.

I celebrate him because he has done so many wonderful things, not just in the art of music. I also mourn him because I wish he would've gotten the chance to spend time with his children and see them grow.

Always celebrate. With him inside my heart where can i go? A few days ago i read something really beautiful: don't ask me why i love you cause i would have to explain why i'm alive. I really feel like that. Love knows no limits, not even death.

Beautiful.

You said it so good I couldn't have said it better myself.

It took me a long, long time... but now that I know he will live forever in spirit, I celebrate him. As time passes, you are always left with thinking about the good things and the wonderful memories. At least this is how it's been in my experience. Again... this took me a looong, looong time... but I survived, and I live to tell about it.

Well, today was so mixed. I usually go out every Friday and Saturday night. But today I decided to stay home and just watch tv. I looked for channels that were tlaking about him like VH1, BET, or MTV. Its basically my way of celebrating/mourning him at the same time. I shed tears, and cried for a few seconds. And I was in a depress mood, but we had people over so I had to keep a good face. And now, I'm just as in shock as I was a year ago. It really hasn't felt like a year. And I feel even worse for his children. In a kids world a year is alot. In a year they learn how to read, write, multiply, they grow, voices change, etc. it really is sad....

Basically, today brought upon a mix of laughter and tears. I would smile watching interviews of him on tv as he spoke. Then I would tear up when I realized he was gone. Really weird day.

^^^ I understand exactly how you're feeling. I think these last few weeks or so were dragging all of us down even more, obviously. This morning, I cancelled my doctors appointment because I was completely zombied-out and sad. I just wanted to sleep through the day, and that's pretty much what I did.

I did both...

When i woke up i mourned...
We then went to the HIStory statue where i felt okay...proud to be a fan of him, we paid our respects there by bringing flowers and cards.
Then off to the fangathering where we spent time in the silent room mourning and reflecting Michael.

1002167095_5_Z_Yh.jpeg
1002167271_5_K9q5.jpeg
1002166781_5_oR5U.jpeg

I loved him so much in life, I want to celebrate his life every day. I will never let a day go by without my marveling at what he became...I won't let my heart ache and mourn for what could have been. That's like rubbing salt into an open wound...it will always hurt. We need to have something positive come out of this. And that positive thing is him. In all of his glory. He was a gift to us.

still mourning guys, this was so unfair. He was too young, seeing all those tributes hurts me, he should have been here, just doing his job and living his life

I mourned him and tried my best to keep the best side out at the balloon releasing we had for him in Dublin.

Did both, went to Neverland then to his resting place and had a good hard cry there. It was hard but it was also beautiful if one can say this. The place is pretty where he is.

Back