Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
No MJ is a gorgeous man and he has one of the most beautiful smiles i have ever since in my life. Don't listen to what people say they may not find him attractive but he is not ugly. And besides his personality makes him all the more beautiful. LOL his dimple chin drives me wild Haha so yeah sexy it is.

*Blushes* I totally agree that is one hot video

I third this!

Whenever that came on at the end of "Moonwalker" I had to leave out because he was too goodlooking and I was little girl so u know....male crushes are embarrasing.

Michael looks so good in yellow and I like when he's like humping Jennifer's face rlmao....*runs to watch video*

^

Come Together was simply DIVINE!!!!!!! Yum.. Yum... YUM!!!!!

Shamone, Leather TIGHT PANTS!!!!! :dance:

Also, when he started tearing his shirt, I was screaming at him to take it all off..... :blush:

Those little circular hip movements KILLED ME... Gosh, I keep thinking about um..... yea.... :wink:

He makes those sexy little round thrusts.... and oh GOD.... (dies) XD :lol:

To put it simply, MICHAEL JACKSON is my ULTIMATE FANTASY!

With those curls, those expressive, big puppy-dog brown eyes, that tall, lithe, trim body, the long legs.... Gosh, he is my dream boy!

IMO, He is the most beautiful and sexiest man (with serious serious SEX APPEAL).... Not to mention, he is INTELLIGENT, TALENTED, AND SENSITIVE.

Did I say that he's a A DANCER :)cheeky:)? I love a man who has total control of his body, if you know what I mean... :wink: :blush: :lol:

P.S. I think most girls find beautiful men more attractive than the so-called manly men.. Ergh! :puke: Muscly men scare me! I'm more attracted to cute, pretty guys.

1249136552_mjcometogether.jpg

Observe the sexiness! (drools) Gosh, we are not even worthy...

This gif is hypnotizing.. Makes you just want to jump in it and tear his shirt off for teasing us like this!

Have mercy, Mike... Gosh.... your fine self is just gonna be the death of me...

^:clap:
he lookin all rotissirie good
dun u wanna just eat him up???
^

Also, when he started tearing his shirt, I was screaming at him to take it all off..... :blush:

Those little circular hip movements KILLED ME... Gosh, I keep thinking about um..... yea.... :wink:

With those curls, those expressive, big puppy-dog brown eyes, that tall, lithe, trim body, the long legs.... Gosh, he is my dream boy!

IMO, He is the most beautiful and sexiest man (with serious serious SEX APPEAL).... Not to mention, he is INTELLIGENT, TALENTED, AND SENSITIVE.

Did I say that he's a A DANCER :)cheeky:)? I love a man who has total control of his body, if you know what I mean... :wink: :blush: :lol:

P.S. I think most girls find beautiful men more attractive than the so-called manly men.. Ergh! :puke: Muscly men scare me! I'm more attracted to cute, pretty guys.

:punk::punk::agree:

True to that!
MJ is soooo bishounen and it's awesome because he's naturally beautiful.

I cannot believe I'm just now commenting on his sex appeal *Feels like a bad girl* he's soooooo sweet and adorable and I would have felt bad saying "Damn he is sexy" but watching "Come Together"
I always had to run away or keep a straight face because I aint want my mommy yelling "WHAT R U SMILING AT YOUNG LADY????"

and YES to his intelligence, talent and sensitivity
awwwww I remember watching the MTVJ awards when they honored him, he was trying so hard not to get emotional :3 :3 :3 what a sweetie.

He is the sexiest man ever.There is no argue about that. The way he moves....his voice...his smile...the way he looks....ultimate sexiness and beauty.
I dream about that man for 27 years now and I am really totaly crazy.I have no words to describe what he does to me. ( blushes....)

^

Girl, you're on fire I can understand from a fellow female fan's perspective:yes:

I co-sign 100% on the part in bold. Some people go on and on about how his self-esteem was so low and stuff, but I think he had a lot of confidence in his body, if not everything about him and knew exactly what kind of state his body was in cuz he was a dancer and a great one. Last time I checked, dancing is an art form of body, so phenomenal dancers like him gotta like what they see in the mirror when they dance. I just can go on and on about his perfect physique:wub:

I voted for Yes, of course!

Let's see...the result is 300:10 so far!

....Does anyone think they can make me a siggy with that Gif in it?????:wild::wild::wild:plz pm if u can help me

Honey.-....... he is the sexiest man who ever walked the earth..... hmmm.... The world is a darker place now that he is gone....

He's so HOT, so GORGEOUS, so incredibly SEXY :wub:
Never really understood people who don't see that.. :crazy:
For example my dearest friend, who usually has an excellent taste when it comes to men, must be kind of blind when it comes to Michael's sexiness..too bad for her..
But my fiancé has admitted that especially during the Bad era Michael looked "quite nice for a guy" ;), so he kind of understands why I have certain feelings for Michael (luckily my fiancé doesn't know the exact nature of those feelings :D)
Oh Michael, miss you so much..

i hope its not a serious question.. YES M****F***ING yea.. he was the most beautifull and sexy man ever :boohoo:

I good way to sum up MJ's sex appeal is like so. My mother used to be very attracted to Michael Jackson for one reason. The moves! Even after he started to look like a girl she was still attracted to him, even in the remember the time video.
It's not that MJ is good looking, far from it I'd probably kill myself if I woke up tomorrow looking like that, it's that he could dance. All guys know a girl looks sexier while dancing, and I'm sure it goes both ways.
I couldn't agree more with Your words. I've just watched DD and thought that man definetly knew how to move that body - every single move is so perfect and says so much. Damn, He surely was sexy.

i hope its not a serious question.. YES M****F***ING yea.. he was the most beautifull and sexy man ever :boohoo:

I was just told "you can totally appreciate him as musician and dancer without having any feelings for him". :wtf2
The person who said this is female and, as far as I know, straight.
I didn't really find any words to answer that. It's fine, I guess.. It's good to enjoy his music at least, but there's just sooooo much more :wub:

Michael was the first man I ever thought of as fine at the wee age of 8.

I was just told "you can totally appreciate him as musician and dancer without having any feelings for him". :wtf2
The person who said this is female and, as far as I know, straight.
I didn't really find any words to answer that. It's fine, I guess.. It's good to enjoy his music at least, but there's just sooooo much more :wub:

I think people just haven't seen enough videos or photos of him yet. They need some brainwashing. :lol:

Even my mom who would say he's attractive man, but never saw him in a sexual sort of way, I showed her the Bucharest concert. Now she's starting to change her mind about that. :D

I think people just haven't seen enough videos or photos of him yet. They need some brainwashing. :lol:

Maybe you're right :)
It's just difficult to understand since I only have to watch him dance for a second and I'm sold.."Gosh..he's just too..fine" ;)
Perhaps some people are just not ready for so much L.O.V.E.. :heart:

I am only 4 years younger than Michael and I find him extremely sexy in all the decades, regardless of nose, skin color, bad hair day. I have some scary pictures of myself and had the good sense to destroy them before anyone saw them. Michael did not have this option--so we cannot really mention the "bad" pictures. We all have them. Take a look at his muscles in the video In the closet. Wow. How about all the pictures with his shirt torn. I love men with open shirts. Wow. If you start at the top of his body, by the time you get to the feet you are exhausted and weak as jelly. Enough said!!!

He's so HOT, so GORGEOUS, so incredibly SEXY :wub:
Never really understood people who don't see that.. :crazy:
For example my dearest friend, who usually has an excellent taste when it comes to men, must be kind of blind when it comes to Michael's sexiness..too bad for her..
But my fiancé has admitted that especially during the Bad era Michael looked "quite nice for a guy" ;), so he kind of understands why I have certain feelings for Michael (luckily my fiancé doesn't know the exact nature of those feelings :D)
Oh Michael, miss you so much..

Ya, my bf agrees he looked pretty good in the Bad Era....My mom, also, always thought he was pretty good looking....She'd always make comments while watching Come TOgether...or ITC....

Totally.
I get that everyone has their own taste, but I always find it odd when people say things like "he was only attractive until the late 80s", because I often stumble across photos of him in 2006-2009 where he looks so much like he did back then, just with lighter skin and, of course, a few more years added on...

Honestly, the depigmentation and the straight, long hair really made the difference. I feel like if his skin was the same color in 2006 as it was in 1989, and he had his curls, he really wouldn't look all that different.

Personally, I think he was amazingly sexy in his 40s and into his 50s.
I don't care whether his skin was light or dark, he was always sexy. "Sexy" encompasses a lot more than physical attractiveness anyway.

tumblr_kty4pavdwV1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kty01jWkvm1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_ku043r7aNR1qzdrico1_400.png

tumblr_ku1mo5KgpM1qa26dno1_500.jpg

damn... in that last pic Mike is rockin' the sex hair. He looked soo fine in his later years I tell ya.. :wub: He got more sexy as he got older. mhmmm yess ;) I like other eras too but I don't like to pick "eras" I think the "era" of Michael fxckin Jackson is sexy ;D

I hate when people say Michael looked like a girl in his later years, I'm like :wtf: you seein' the same FINE man I'm seein'? pfft Do they not see that manly neck? That jaw line? Those eyes? That smile? :dribble: They must not.

"His charm, his wit, his lips?" :lol: had to throw that in there "you lost your je ne sais quoi." "wasat?" "I dun' kno' but you'll find it missin'". :hysterical: ok..ok.. I'm off topic now...sorry. :)

Last edited:
as a heterosexual man I'm not attracted to MJ. when i first visited this thread I was expecting to see pictures of him from back in the thriller days.

I good way to sum up MJ's sex appeal is like so. My mother used to be very attracted to Michael Jackson for one reason. The moves! Even after he started to look like a girl she was still attracted to him, even in the remember the time video.

It's not that MJ is good looking, far from it I'd probably kill myself if I woke up tomorrow looking like that, it's that he could dance. All guys know a girl looks sexier while dancing, and I'm sure it goes both ways.

My mom always said that if she was to see some average guy walking down the street looking like that she'd think he was a transgender or something, but MJ had the moves necessary to turn a girl on. His talent overcame his asexual look.

:wtf: look like a girl? What you thunkin'? I mean in your post since you said you are a guy that you don't have attraction to Mike so w.e just leave it at that. That don't mean you got to say if you woke up lookin' like Mike that you would kill yourself? wth mate?

I dont think Mike is sexy for just his "moves" It's his heart. He has a very good heart, he is kind to others and plus he is very good lookin' man, so all that put together makes him SEXXXY G. :punk:

Last edited:

Even my mom who would say he's attractive man, but never saw him in a sexual sort of way, I showed her the Bucharest concert. Now she's starting to change her mind about that. :D

The way he moved those hips. HMM. Make you think what he could have done not standing up. (I know being bad) so what.

I think he´s a good looking guy,
as specially in the BAD era ;) ,
and his smile is beautiful.
am I right?? :)

His whole kind of a human beging is sweet....

He was a very good-looking man...ever since he was little he was the cutest of the brothers:D. And he looked stunning all his life (with a few minor exceptions 2001-2003).
It's sad that maybe beause he has always been in the spotlight, he developed some kind of bias towards himself...he gave the impression that he did not appreciate himself like he should have, he didn't see himself as a good-looking person and this truly affected him in a way.
I wish he could have seen himself the way his fans see him :wub:

I think he´s a good looking guy,
as specially in the BAD era ;) ,
and his smile is beautiful.
am I right?? :)

His whole kind of a human beging is sweet....
People would kill for such a beautiful smile...:wub:

Back