Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
I think he´s a good looking guy,
as specially in the BAD era ;) ,
and his smile is beautiful.
am I right?? :)

His whole kind of a human beging is sweet....

No, u're wrong!... :p
I don't think he's sexy cuz' I'm a man but he is good lookin! :D
But not better lookin than me... :p

He has ALWAYS been beautiful to me, i see the hidden beauty as well as the outer beauty. As janet sang

"It doesn't really matter what the eye can see 'cause i'm in love with the inner being" :wub:

Yes, sexy and beyond...

I honestly think that MJ's ruined it for every man in this world.

Thanx for that pic Rockin...his jawline and facial structures are 2 DIE 4.:wub:

I know, I seriously need to stop comparing every guy to Michael.. they lose big time! Other men are attractive but Michael has something verrrrry special.

I know, I seriously need to stop comparing every guy to Michael.. they lose big time! Other men are attractive but Michael has something verrrrry special.

LOL yes Michael has spoiled us too much. And I don't think I'll ever be ready to settle for less.

And to anybody who thinks that Michael is "ugly"...Try having a crowd of women and men alike faint and cry their eyeballs out, at the simple act of Michael removing a pair of sunglasses on stage...ask oneself,who else can do that?
:swoon:

Last edited:
LOL yes Michael has spoiled us too much. And I don't think I'll ever be ready to settle for less.

And to anybody who thinks that Michael is "ugly"...Try having a crowd of women and men alike faint and cry their eyeballs out, at the simple act of Michael removing a pair of sunglasses on stage...ask oneself,who else can do that?
:swoon:

True true.

Hope this video answers the question. I dare anyone to watch this and not find him sexy -

[youtube]IbMDnHLFzf0[/youtube]

Very much so haha..

I thought he was sexy since I hit puberty =P

My cousin and I were talking about him and we agreed that he still looked very sexy at 50 years old ;]

If Michael Jackson is sexy? Oh my loooooord, He is :D

mjjchunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
True true.

Hope this video answers the question. I dare anyone to watch this and not find him sexy -

[youtube]IbMDnHLFzf0[/youtube]

OMG Rockin...thank you for that youtube video.....Michael IS sexy...WOW He only gets better with age...:blush:

For sure! He was always sexy - even during the invincible-era. It was His personality that made him sexy.

of course he is!
well.. i think older Michael is sexy.

Back