Dreams about MJ! (Merged)

Re: Dreams about MJ!

Okay, here is the dream I had last night. I was in the call center at work, when I got a phone call - directly to MY LINE....and some voice was obviously disguised. I said the standard greeting - then asked how this person got my number. The voice changed - into MJ's voice!! He said he liked the sound of my voice, and that he wanted ME PERSONALLY to arrange appointments for him....then he said he wanted me to set up a visit to Bahrain, so that he could go there and get Bahrainian pasta. I dunno. I think it was something I ate last night....??

PS - do they even HAVE pasta in Bahrain?? What the heck DID I eat last night!??

Okay, here is the dream I had last night. I was in the call center at work, when I got a phone call - directly to MY LINE....and some voice was obviously disguised. I said the standard greeting - then asked how this person got my number. The voice changed - into MJ's voice!! He said he liked the sound of my voice, and that he wanted ME PERSONALLY to arrange appointments for him....then he said he wanted me to set up a visit to Bahrain, so that he could go there and get Bahrainian pasta. I dunno. I think it was something I ate last night....??

PS - do they even HAVE pasta in Bahrain?? What the heck DID I eat last night!??

Hahahah! That's...weird. I wish that happened to me. hehehehe

i had a dream last night that i bought michaels new album-

the album cover was all purple but mike wasnt on the front,
It had 17 tracks and the first 5 were the 5 remixes from T25 which was dissapointing and the 6th track was a synthesizer beat which was very dull sadly and no words.
The cd album which i got also came with a vhs (lol) with interviews and a making of feature.
Also for some reason david beckham walked past me as i was walking home with the new album.

very strange dream

Today I woke up with this mini dream

I was dreaming MJ 'n I were dancing Tree Little Birds by Bob Matley :lol:, MJ had tiny 'n tight shorts, shirt-less and the the clock alamr sounded for wakeing me up to go to school :boohoo: that sucks :rant:

Interesting dreams guys by the way ;)

I had a dream that at a fan meeting where he was at to take pics etc, he wouldnt let me go afterwards for a while, and he gave me his hotel room key, i went up and met his people, nanny and kids, and then he came up and we had dinner. Then it skipped to him chucking some left over food out of his window and a paparazzi got completely covered by it (sauce, not chocolate) and then he put on some music and the light in the room fell on me thats when i woke up.

I had a dream that at a fan meeting where he was at to take pics etc, he wouldnt let me go afterwards for a while, and he gave me his hotel room key, i went up and met his people, nanny and kids, and then he came up and we had dinner. Then it skipped to him chucking some left over food out of his window and a paparazzi got completely covered by it (sauce, not chocolate) and then he put on some music and the light in the room fell on me thats when i woke up.

Uh Oh...I think you had the same stuff I had before I had my dream....

This is going to sound so corny, but one time I had a dream that MJ (although I never saw his face, it was clearly him, you know how dreams are) came up behind me when I was standing in the woods,lost and alone, and he ever so gently placed his arms around me (and around my arms which were down by my sides) and didn't hold me tight. barely touched me at all, but somehow still had me in a firm grip, and he told me to grab his hands which were clasped in front of me (with my hands which were dangling) and to close my eyes, and hold on as tight as I could to his hands, which I did, he convinced me that I was safe with that assured yet shy laugh, and the next thing I knew our feet were lifting up,up off the ground, he reminded me that its okay, and the next thing I knew we were gently flying over the trees first backward and I could see the vast tree tops, then we bagan flying foreward, and then we began circling and soaring all around at top speed, then we began to slow again and he brought me back down to a safe landing right where we started, and after that he let me go and I knew after that, that I could fly

Michael where ARE you!? :(

some dreams seriously need to come true :angel:

Today I woke up with this mini dream

I was dreaming MJ 'n I were dancing Tree Little Birds by Bob Matley :lol:, MJ had tiny 'n tight shorts, shirt-less and the the clock alamr sounded for wakeing me up to go to school :boohoo: that sucks :rant:

Interesting dreams guys by the way ;)

wow....thats sucks that your alarm clock went out. haha at least you got to dance with MJ before you woke up :) :flowers:

This is going to sound so corny, but one time I had a dream that MJ (although I never saw his face, it was clearly him, you know how dreams are) came up behind me when I was standing in the woods,lost and alone, and he ever so gently placed his arms around me (and around my arms which were down by my sides) and didn't hold me tight. barely touched me at all, but somehow still had me in a firm grip, and he told me to grab his hands which were clasped in front of me (with my hands which were dangling) and to close my eyes, and hold on as tight as I could to his hands, which I did, he convinced me that I was safe with that assured yet shy laugh, and the next thing I knew our feet were lifting up,up off the ground, he reminded me that its okay, and the next thing I knew we were gently flying over the trees first backward and I could see the vast tree tops, then we bagan flying foreward, and then we began circling and soaring all around at top speed, then we began to slow again and he brought me back down to a safe landing right where we started, and after that he let me go and I knew after that, that I could fly

Michael where ARE you!? :(

some dreams seriously need to come true :angel:

Awwww! That's so beautiful! I love that dream! I wish I could have it...and in real life too! :D

Wow, I kind of started laughing because like you said it seemed corny lol, but thats what makes it so sweet! :wub:

Ooooh, Mikka.

I was in a room in which were many MJ fans and Michael had sat down on a chair.The fans had to show in any way their love to him, somebody was screaming,the others did another as well so ahead.
Came my time, I made a sad myself and I told to him "I love you from the bottom of my heart" and sat down in him and I started crying,hе was startin' cryin',too and he told me:" Its a pitty that you are not my daughter"
And my dream ended
213275.gif
... it was so..real...
290852.gif

Last edited:

Oh I have so many MJ dreams >>;;

I have many a reaccuring one where it's an E! News Report and they show pictures of me *supposedly I'm famous and like I'm so hot new teen star or whatever* and Michael *looking mostly in his Dangerous/History eras aka MY FAVORITES

cevti ilove ur dream...TOTAL CLASSIC! :)

I had the oddest ****ing dream other day. I'm not one to dream about Michael since, well, I'm a straight guy, but here... I was chilling at MJ's house in Neverland (in the dream, he still lives there) while Michael is away doing something. I'm watching TV at his place, and suddenly a bunch of ghost children pop up on the screen... Then I woke up.

I went right back to sleep after it, though. I have too many ghost dreams to care anymore. Sometimes it happens when I'm half awake. And my bedroom door always opens and closes for no reason, even though it's not windy or anything. Blah.

i remember having a dream during the trial, i was in the court room. I walked passed him and said this must be the worst day of your life, and he said nah it's the best with a relaxed look on his face. For some reason that dream increased my confidence in the result.

And the creepy thing is that i've had dreams recently that have sort of been ahead of time. My friend went away to live in a different state, 2 days before he came back i had a dream he called me and said he was coming back.... 2 days later he rang me. Also i hadn't been in contact with him in over 1 month.

I had a dream last night that I was in a light house and I bumped into Michael Jackson and Rhozanda "chili" Thomas.. They were together, holding hands(they were really really friendly with each other, like they were going out). lol but anyways I got to meet them and they were very nice to me. I remeber I wanted to have a dance off between them(i know weird right?lolIt was like the dance off in the movie White Chicks :lol:) so anyways Me and my friends started to dance :lol:.. and then Mj and Chili danced next idkk it was strange :toofunny::lmao::lol: the next thing I know we were in front of the audience. and thats all I remebered.

I had a dream with MJ in it again the other night. However he only made a "short appearance". :lol:

I was at work in my dream...I had a night shift...and I went into one room to check on the patients...and then apparently MJ was staying at the ward with his kid, because he was sleeping on one of the beds and I just noticed his PJs. :lol: I mean, I walked in the room and the reason why I actually even really looked at him was because he was almost falling off the bed and the cover had slipped off...so I noticed he was wearing these yellowish silk PJs....but then I noticed dark blue stripes underneath, so I was like "Oh...he's wearing TWO PJ pants...". And then I just continued my work and that was it. :lol: Why am I always at WORK when I "meet" MJ? :scratch: :lol: :lol: (Maybe because pretty much all I ever do lately is work...:huh: :lol: :lol: )

i had to go searching for this thread, dig it out of the graveyard

well i had a dream where i found a pair of black loafers and put them on and then went into my kitchen and could all of a sudden do every single one of michael's dance moves, like PERFECTLY. and i was saying to myself, well gosh this isn't that hard, what's the big deal about? all you need are a pair of these nifty shoes..

well i had a dream where i found a pair of black loafers and put them on and then went into my kitchen and could all of a sudden do every single one of michael's dance moves, like PERFECTLY. and i was saying to myself, well gosh this isn't that hard, what's the big deal about? all you need are a pair of these nifty shoes..

:lol: :lol: Cute! :lol: And if you click the heels three times, you'll end up in Neverland! :wild: ;) :lol: :lol:

Awwww how cute!!!Lovely dream :)

i had a dream last night that myself and some other people were waiting in the court room to go in, we were all dressed up and i was slim (strange cos i aint) haha and when we got in it was a function room and we had to sit in round tables of 6, and then michael came out and he picked a few girls and gave them some orange roses? he didnt pick me but he gave me that look and touched my face awww then i woke up!

^wow, you remind me of "Blondie" when she was young.. somehow.

I wonder what orange roses represent.

I love the shoe dancing dream

Poor Michael must wake up so tired! All he does at night is go from dream to dream of his fans picking them up and carrying them off :lol:

lol.THat was funny.you are completely right.
:D

Well... I had this wierd dream...:

Michael Jackson was dressed up in his Smooth Criminal white tux and he was holding this green file. I was standing next to him and he was acting real friendly to me... then suddenly a door appeared then I said, "Hey! wanna go through?" Then he said Yeah, sure! So we went in it was a totally colourless place but the place was sorta like drawn out... Then i saw a WHOLE ARMY OF KIDS standing in front of me and then i said, "LET'S COLOUR THIS PLACE UP!" Then all the kids ran off to start colouring the place. michael just laughed and did a most surprising thing... *blushes* He kissed and hugged me... End Of Dream... STUPID ME!! WHY DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP!!?!?! *blushes*

I had another dream... i dunno if all of you wanna hear this but...

(This was set in a place where nobody was)Michael was sitting next to me with his head resting on my shoulder. He was sorta confiding in me he was crying softly and I was hugging him, trying to comfort him... He sounded so sad just then, my heart broke... Then he sat upright and the scene changed... we were in a car and he was staring into space, then suddenly he turned around and looked at me sorta longingly and said (I was so surprised when i heard this... so surprised that I woke up...) "I love you so much will you stay by me forever?"

When i woke up, i was so shocked that I forgot to be angry for waking up at that time...

A warning: Most of my MJ dreams are sorta romantic for some reason... And i have had LOTSA MJ dreams... SOREEEEEE!!!)

MJ Dream NO 3: (PPl who are tired of reading this... i'm sorry but i have to get these stuff off my chest...)

I was lying down on my bed and listening to MJ songs... I was listening to Who is It(I dunno why, but this particular dream was VERY vivid...). Then i started crying... I got up and turned the song off and plodded downstairs. I opened the fridge and took out my favourite ice cream and started eating it . I was making my way to my room when I thought I saw someone outside the house. I looked outside but didn't see anyone. I was thinking, "Another birthday spent alone..." i sighed... Then this very surprising thing happened... yes! MICHAEL JACKSON WAS SINGING THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG TO ME!!! I turned around and he flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles and i almost fainted. He walked towards me and said "This is your birthday present to you from me" and suddenly it changed into a stage with loads of ppl watching us. "This is for the person that is very important to me" And started sing you Are Not Alone! I was so happy... Then I woke up because my mom was screaming at me to wake up...

These are only few of the MJ dreams i have had...

Back