Gene Simmons' karma: Don't Mess With A Jackson

Dutchie

Guests
I never much believed in Karma, you know the old addage that basically says what goes around comes around? But this news story is making me think twice, and im scared. And strangely vindicated.

From All for Love Blog : Remember the upror Gene Simmons caused with his remarks about Michael Jackson? Well, this week TMZ and several other outlets broke the news that Gene Simmoins is now being sued–by an ESPN reporter whose name, ironically enough, just happens to be Victoria Jackson. Jackson alleges that she was “humped” and “grinded” by Simmons last January during a visit to ESPN’s Sportscenter. Simmons is maintaining his innocence, saying that he was in his full KISS gear which renders any such “humping” and “grinding” physically impossible. Judging from the comments, it looks like the old geezer’s fans, as expected, are rushing to his defense, saying Jackson just wants money. Hmm. I’d be willing to bet these are some of the same people who were so quick to side with Simmons over his Michael Jackson comments, despite fans’ claims that Michael was extorted, also. It’s funny how the whole scenario changes when the shoe is on the other foot, isn’t it?

Well, judging from that Kiss costume, and considering Old Geezer Boy can’t get around like he used to, he may be right. But that’s not really the point. The point is, he’s getting a taste for what it’s like to be unfairly accused and to have his name smeared all over the internet. I doubt this story will get as much attention as the flack he talked about Michael Jackson. But it’s out there, and there’s no denying it.

I wonder if he’ll be so quick now to spout off about someone else’s “inappropriate behavior” while he’s in court fighting to keep from shelling out $185,ooo to a woman named Jackson.

Oh Gene, wisdom was supposed to come with age. Remember to think twice before you slander someone, especially if you dont have all the facts.

Source: http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978252877

Ha!! What goes around comes around.
I don't want to say anything else because I can't think of anything nice or remotely friendly to say about that old, nasty fart ( oops sorry, couldn't help myself)

bahahahaha what goes around comes around! :lmao:

Victoria Jackson? sorry but this just made my day. Gene Simmons you don't mess with the Jackson's. ;)

^^ yes, karma is VERY good :clapping: you got what you deserved, Simmons...

Wow, I feel so sorry for him :rolleyes: Serves him right for spewing such crap about Michael. Now he knows what it feels for someone to make up stuff and spread it around the world.

The sad truth is that the media hardly won't report a thing about this. If Michael was in this situation he would have been on the front page of every tabloid news paper the next day.

Double standards in the media really make me sick

The sad truth is that the media hardly won't report a thing about this. If Michael was in this situation he would have been on the front page of every tabloid news paper the next day.

I will not defend this disgusting media but we have to remember that Gene is a nobody.

I will not defend this disgusting media but we have to remember that Gene is a nobody.

i was about to say that. bigger the star ,larger the target.it shows where that looser stand.what ever media attention he got ,all because of name MICHAEL JACKSON in it.so figure.

Because its not Michael Jackson's butt on the line, nobody gives a damn.

As for karma, a whole bunch of people need to get a visit sooner rather than later.

I never much believed in Karma, you know the old addage that basically says what goes around comes around? But this news story is making me think twice, and im scared. And strangely vindicated.

From All for Love Blog : Remember the upror Gene Simmons caused with his remarks about Michael Jackson? Well, this week TMZ and several other outlets broke the news that Gene Simmoins is now being sued–by an ESPN reporter whose name, ironically enough, just happens to be Victoria Jackson. Jackson alleges that she was “humped” and “grinded” by Simmons last January during a visit to ESPN’s Sportscenter. Simmons is maintaining his innocence, saying that he was in his full KISS gear which renders any such “humping” and “grinding” physically impossible. Judging from the comments, it looks like the old geezer’s fans, as expected, are rushing to his defense, saying Jackson just wants money. Hmm. I’d be willing to bet these are some of the same people who were so quick to side with Simmons over his Michael Jackson comments, despite fans’ claims that Michael was extorted, also. It’s funny how the whole scenario changes when the shoe is on the other foot, isn’t it?

Well, judging from that Kiss costume, and considering Old Geezer Boy can’t get around like he used to, he may be right. But that’s not really the point. The point is, he’s getting a taste for what it’s like to be unfairly accused and to have his name smeared all over the internet. I doubt this story will get as much attention as the flack he talked about Michael Jackson. But it’s out there, and there’s no denying it.

I wonder if he’ll be so quick now to spout off about someone else’s “inappropriate behavior” while he’s in court fighting to keep from shelling out $185,ooo to a woman named Jackson.

Oh Gene, wisdom was supposed to come with age. Remember to think twice before you slander someone, especially if you dont have all the facts.

Source: http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978252877

Never deny the strength of Karma. It is alive and well; it is just that sometimes we are not around when the other person GETS HIS JUSTICE. Look at what happened to the dad who shot himself and I heard that Barshit had some medical problems. We just need to make a study of all the people who accused and persecuted him relentlessly and we will surely find out in what ways they have suffered or are being paid back. Sadly, Karma sometimes not only go after the person who does the wrong doing but also their offspring.

yes he will think twice the next time.

I wish I could send him a message, informing him about what he said about Michael and asking him how he FEELS now about his comments. Is he on twitter or does he have a website?

Because its not Michael Jackson's butt on the line, nobody gives a damn.

As for karma, a whole bunch of people need to get a visit sooner rather than later.

Don't worry ExoticPrincess, it will be visiting them soon!!!!! Long Live Karma!!

That was a very good read for the 25th of the month. Whoa! I needed something like that.

And this is for the GS person:

I had a little Nelson from 'The Simpsons' in my mind while I read it.
Always trust in Karma!

ugh, he disgusted me with what he said about Mike. I used to watch his show too

I heard this. What this is to me is that it shows that when you find people who are degrading others for no reason or when they do not know what they are talking about, it is because it is a reflections of what they are doing. I find this in alot of things. Look at tabloid reporters. They are some of the most disfunctional people with the most problems that is why they have jobs that degrade and lie on people. this is also like people who hate on celebs. It is because these people are unhappy in their own lives and want to believe lies on famous people due to their own unhappiness.

Never deny the strength of Karma. It is alive and well; it is just that sometimes we are not around when the other person GETS HIS JUSTICE. Look at what happened to the dad who shot himself and I heard that Barshit had some medical problems. We just need to make a study of all the people who accused and persecuted him relentlessly and we will surely find out in what ways they have suffered or are being paid back. Sadly, Karma sometimes not only go after the person who does the wrong doing but also their offspring.
so true

Gene is a clown I do not feel sorry for wonder if he's got Herpes and other STD's .. I bet he does.

I hope he enjoys paying those court fees to his lawyer and if she wins, $185,00 to Victoria Jackson. :lol:

ESPN is starting to seem like a hotbed of sexual harassment. Like a boys club sort of thing... :mello:

Back