Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasnt replied back to this thread since. I just hope she hasnt done anything silly.

please get together with someone and talk. get out of the house and do something creative with your time, even if its walking around the block with a friend. pm random members and get help, but dont do this, michael wants us to live and achieve our goals...and you can take michael with you on that journey as well. put michael ideas in things you do. if you believe in an after life, you will get here one day and see him. we all die one day, but dont force it. life is a gift and michael used it for something useful..please listen to me and do that for yourself. michael doesnt want fans killing themselfs. please say that to yourself. anyone here whos suicidal. michael wants you to achieve. he had kids, a career, had marriages. do that for yourself as well. michael had alot of pain too when his own idols died as well, but he kept on going. life is a gift..life is a gift.. you have to live for yourself not only other people.

its really hard because i didnt want to live if michael died but days go by and you have to. once you commit suicide theres no going back. please think about this. make your life rich and full and happy like when you michael happy and enjoying life. dont take away a precious thing like life. peopel who dont want to die, die in hospitals everyday. dont do this on purpose. please.

at first it was people reaching out for help and now this is so sad because its turning into online suicide notes. :-(

You won't get to michael if you kill yourself, Michael and God only let people who are good on earth enter heaven. Killing yourself is a sin, so you need to stay here and enjoy life as Michael did trough his years.
Just live your life happy and let the legacy of Michael live on with you.

oh no she is dead! Cant belive fans doing this! You will get over this. Im feeling better now and it have only passed a week since he was murdered, its hard but its get better with time.

oh no she is dead! Cant belive fans doing this! You will get over this. Im feeling better now and it have only passed a week since he was murdered, its hard but its get better with time.

its a sad day when a fan does this I pray to God we dont have any more of them :angel:

Im tired of life, im mostly alone, not so many friends, but i guess thats what iI want. But after MJ passed away im more alone. I often ask myself whats the meaning with life, and I have never found the answere.

guys, we do not know for certain that this fan did or didn't do anything to themselves....

lets try to be hopeful and just keep an eye out... if anyone knows this person please reach out with whatever contact information you have!

OH MY GOD! PLEASE TELL ME NOTHING'S HAPPENED.

Honey PLEASE don't do it. We love you!!

Please!! Please come back!! We want to hug you!! Hold you!! Make you feel better...please don't do anything rash ok hun??

Oh My God. No no no darling don't do anything to hurt your self please. He wouldn't have wanted that , WE don't want that. I know it hurts I hurt too, I feel like a apart of me got ripped away aswell. but please you have so much to live for, Lets celebrate him he see's us and it brings him joy I know it does. Lets not hurt him more by harming ourselves. Please.

is it just me or do i understand her decision if it has indeed been made?

better to do be free from the junk of this ugly world then be suspended inside it all alone. :/

Listen, You want to do this because you love Michael so much that you feel you can't continue without him, right? Well think of it this way...

How is Michael's legacy supposed to continue without YOU? He needs his most devoted fans to carry on his message, to keep his music alive.

Theres a reason each of us didn't die last week everyone please take the time and find it dont add to our greif please Isn't michaels death enough life without him is still worth living and even though i feel half dead i still know that. You are here You still matter and and even though we have all lost someone we love dearly WE still have a purpose!

Honey it's life, people who we are prepared to do anything for die. That's just the way it is. What can we do? What can we do?

Please listen to what every ones saying. I myself could speak volumes to you myself. I am so glad that everyone supports each other, and it shows you that just as important as he was to us you are too. Losing you wont bring him back all you will do is end up causing someone else to feel the same pain you are feeling now. Think about your family would you want them to hurt as you are hurting right now? what about a brother or sister mother or father friends and MJ fans. Don't do this Please don't do this. I don't know what else to say. I really am trying my best to get not only you but other fans thinking this way to understand that this is not the way to go. Yes I feel like Half of me died yes I feel sick inside. but let stick together and pull through this trying time, Lets remember Michael and celebrate his life. and lets understand that he is free and with our father in heaven, I love you guys and you all are bringing me to tears, I am here right now so I can be with people who trully loved him like I do. so lets not hurt each other but try to lift each other back up.

Oh God, I think it's been done... :( She seemed to determind in that first post!

Im tired of life, im mostly alone, not so many friends, but i guess thats what iI want. But after MJ passed away im more alone. I often ask myself whats the meaning with life, and I have never found the answere.

hope i can hug you in my arm now...here, me the same, perhaps it is better for me to go with Michael together, since 2 years when i got part with my Ex-Friend, i used to live alone.

There are so many sorrows in ones life that cant controll and even cant bear, my life is now total blank, i even havent a near friend to confide..:no:, nobody understands my sorrow and cares my joy....im sooo lonely, the Pain deep inside almost bring me down...:no:

The very thankful thing is that i got to find here, with you all together, where i can express all my emotions without hesitation, thank you all... and i wish our Faimily will always together,so Dear Mania, pls pls come back! i dont want lose any of you...:cry:

most of the times , when people say they are gonna commit suicide, they dont do it. But she do need help just like everyone else who is thinking about suicide. Thats not healty if your such an obsesive mj fan. there must be more to it

Last edited:
Does anyone have her phonenumber or email address?? Does anyone know Michael.Mania??

I think it's important that EVERYONE understands that Michael didn't choose to take his own life; therefore we as Michael fans should acknowledge this and honour him by let him live on in all of us.

Don't do that .... no no no
We should stay together
Come back plz ....

I think it's important that EVERYONE understands that Michael didn't choose to take his own life; therefore we as Michael fans should acknowledge this and honour him by let him live on in all of us.
Indeed.

And for those who're having a hard time, please come to the support discussion forum here at MJJC! We will listen to you and support you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back