Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......Her last activity was from 3-7:(
I truly hope she is still alive!
Has anyone heard from her already?

Oh noooo! Michael is going to be very sad if you do this, and you will not be in heaven with him hun, you will end up at limbo. Please do not sin with this. This is your life my friend, Michael will be proud of you if you are strong and continue his legacy!!! I miss him too, a lot, you do not know how much. and i wish I could be there with him NOW. But I have a baby boy to take care of and my family loves me. I am sure Michael will love to see you from above and guide you as a big brother from heaven. He is our angel now. I love him so much and I miss him. I can not stop crying. But for him I will be strong. Because someday my friend we will all be together. In heaven , when the angels call. Not now my dear, not today!, someday when God decides, we have to earn our wings and we will see Michael. PLEASE STAY WITH US!!! BE STRONG FOR HIM!.FOR MICHAEL!

Last edited:
I don't suppose we can do anything else on this thread.
This could be any random person posting as a joke in which case a very sick joke.
If this is a genuine poster then we hope they are okay and will come back and let us know...

Please don't do it. We all love you and care for you. You will get through this, I promise. Please, just hold on!! (hugs!)

Has she been back yet? I pray to God she hasn't done anything to herself... please let us know you're ok. Listen, we are all going through the same thing, some are taking it worse then others, but we are all feeling the pain. Michael's legacy lives through us. We are the ones who have to carry on his music to the next generation. We have to keep it alive. The LAST thing MJ would want is for people to harm themselves. Please, don't do it. :cry: We have to take care of each other and support each other. I'm always here for you all. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Oh my god, I don't wish that do ending yourself. Stand up and keep michaeling together.

I don't think Michael would want anyone to be so wrapped up in him or obsessed about him that they would actually harm themselves because he died. I'm sure he would understand the sadness, but not suicide. That's never the answer. Never.

Can any of the mods track down her IP address or something, contact the authorities? I hope she is ok...

2 messages of mine got deleted my the mods because of my language. I am sorry for that. But it makes me so f.. angry if people talk like this!!

Has anyone heard anything about this girl? I think the mods can see if anyone else has logged in on the same IP adress. Which would mean that she is probably still alive.

I sent u a PM.. u respond or ill kick ur behind.
Sweetie we're all here for each other.. PM me.. Call me.. I dont care the time the date.. whatver.. this goes for all of you. I'm a damn wreck too.. and I'm offering whatever I can.. my number. my time.. my ear to listen to how hard things are..
theyre hard for me too.. psshhh
call me ill tell u all about it.. if anyone is feeling this way and wants to talk.. PM me dammit! PM any one of us..
we're here for each other

Have you heard anything from her? You send her an PM almost in the same minute she wrote that message....

Did you try to track down the IP address?

where is she (i guess she?) situated? Maybe someone lives in the area and knows a fan? Her posts did not help me so far... might she be dutch?

...maybe, dear MJJC team... we should have an internal list of real names, addresses and phone numbers, so if there is anything, there is a chance to reach out to the people in such cases or maybe others? (if someone is really ill or something)?

where is she (i guess she?) situated? Maybe someone lives in the area and knows a fan? Her posts did not help me so far... might she be dutch?

...maybe, dear MJJC team... we should have an internal list of real names, addresses and phone numbers, so if there is anything, there is a chance to reach out to the people in such cases or maybe others? (if someone is really ill or something)?[/quote]

...............Sounds like a' great plan!:yes:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww,such love for eachother here!!!!:wub::yes:

...maybe, dear MJJC team... we should have an internal list of real names, addresses and phone numbers, so if there is anything, there is a chance to reach out to the people in such cases or maybe others? (if someone is really ill or something)?

It is not encouraged nor is it safe to put out addresses and phone numbers on a message board. As much as we all wan't to help, That will not be an option. Everyones safety is important.

We just have to keep her and anyone else that is feeling this way in our prayers. :angel:

OMG! I was thinking about her , I hope she is well...alive and well.

Please Michaelmania, contact us, we want to know if you are well...

Suicide is not the answer, I know I miss my angel so much but I'll see gun soon and when that day comes I'll be so happy.

It is not encouraged nor is it safe to put out addresses and phone numbers on a message board. As much as we all wan't to help, That will not be an option. Everyones safety is important.

We just have to keep her and anyone else that is feeling this way in our prayers. :angel:

..........................I think she meant just for you staffers,on file off the board:yes:

She hasn't been back since the first post!
If you are reading this, please remember.. in Michael's darkest hour, he never took his own life. He felt so much pain, but lived on for us. Please don't hurt yourself, because you need to live on, to pass on his legacy. You will never get rid of the pain, but with time, you will learn to smile again.
Please let us know you're okay.

please michael mania let us know you are ok

If you have another name on MJJC and u check up on this thread regularly then please let us know.

i've re written this so many times because i don't want to sound cold, especially if this person is really in trouble. I pray that whoever wrote this has realised that tomorrow is always a different day and things always get better. I do understand that some people can become so involved with their idol's life that at a devestating time like this it can all become too much, although i'm sure there has to be more to it, something else happening in their lives in which this just pushes them over the edge.

I am not directing this at the person who started this thread because like i said, if this is genuine then my heart breaks for you.

but to everyone, don't post stuff like this unless you really are in need of help. This is not funny. Every false cry for help justs leads to people like me being skeptical. My initial reaction is "great, someone else wanting a bit of attention". Then i feel guilty cause what if this time the person is serious. Stop fucking around people. If you are just being over dramatic then cut the crap and don't post it here. Too many people die by their own hand and it's so sad and tragic, but too many threaten it when they really don't mean it and it just takes away from anyone that really needs it.

like i said, this is not directed at the writer of this thread because suicide is real.

Just pointing out that if anyone is just in need of a warm hug then just ask for it, don't be over dramatic and threaten to harm yourself if you really don't mean it. Remember the boy who cried "wolf'. It's just cruel, look at how many people here care and remember those that really do hurt themselves and no one believed them.

Hope mania is ok. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back