Got Pets??

These are our babies Cookie and Ribbons

Cookie.jpg

Ribbs.jpg

OMG! They are gorgeous! :wub:

i have 2 lovely cats here is a pic of them the black one is called salem & the Ginger & white on is called molly.
8857859814a11652370622l.jpg

As a matter of fact, I do!!

Bartholomew and Cubbins (named after the Dr. Suess "The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins):
bc2.jpg

Nester the Rabbit:
Picture546.jpg

Oreo Cookie and Blonde (Oreo's beautiful, and has sexy Guinea Pig lips...)
Picture985.jpg

haha i love all these pics!! more people, more!!! :)
i would love a pet miniature pig, but i'm not sure how my doggies would react. lol
i'd love one like this. they are so adorable
pig4.jpg

OMG!! You could get one, put a pink ribbon around it's neck and name him "Wilbur"....!!

Awww, this thread makes me miss my dog so much. :cry: He lives with my family in England.
He's a Jack Russell, called Lucky.

lucky.jpg

this is my dog Whisky, he's 6 years old :D

OgAAAPsUhonhjyE33YVT74a-jioObk1PwD7kv0hxuNvdeItpTqnTh_goGarcj05KzjP9sYJkqa0ypy9WzfZAj0cEcaMAm1T1UBgi_cnU-ww_3bSnatJEDeoiU73b.jpg

(taking a sun bath)

OgAAAGPRj2_KiOZ88KxLNnFUSy1zg0hkt-8jT5zVnGcPZXpWGfywJtbo2LDS-LkQDh0YwRQmnUtsp-qCR2A9yXfr6-gAm1T1UI5M_gTQlo5tL7Ya0AK8NRf0UQsN.jpg

OgAAAIV3xoo65xRoCgOjYuljzdAXLBBA-WQpR5lJo9jW2V5ro7f5Vp7Z9DOSLh9uS1EdD2AyW7h6z899AFVkz4UUM1IAm1T1UIUsOgwRmuZ5qXDQ6ldBpqhSuQ2Y.jpg

OgAAAGgY5NB7YMuPp_PwL3DXfV1-P2iZ8U2DDKhYKj95qVyLnYaMb3r5I_veXU5aTlY7bBQHvGA62EAU1XKtlbpGs0gAm1T1UD-5zOerYhgluIq55yNM-0mKHIOh.jpg

(when he was a baby)

:happy:

This is YOSHI, she is 2yrs old and is a Yorkie/mix.. Got her from the pound when she was 6months old.. She is rotten and when she is picked up from the groomers we must show her off because she knows she is clean and cute. She makes sure you see her when she is fresh and clean and if you ignore her she will come sit on your feet. NO JOKE... Oh and she doesn't go out in the rain, no matter how bad she has to use the bathroom she will hold it until the ground is dry.. Stubborn..

n500286538_2293497_7510.jpg

n500286538_2305268_7869.jpg

yes, I also do have pets :)

I have 6 parrots and 4 canaries :)

4 of my parrots are this type:

budgie.jpg

and the 2 others are this type:

35647391_1.jpg

aaaaaaw how sweet, he has a fan!!!!! i'll tell him, he will be flattered

Everyone has such beautiful pets!
Here are my lovlies :)

Little One (we temporarily named her that till we found her a new name...but we never found one :p)

She is from a pound. A present for our mum on mothers day...but she doesnt like her so I adopted her haha

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

This one is Ziggy. A Burmese, she is my sisters...my sister went overseas so I adopted her :p

000_0160.jpg

I also have a dalmation but the file wont load.
She belongs to my other sister...she went overseas too, so I adopted her :D

YEAH!!!!! i have four dogs, my cat died days ago...

The older one is a girl called Priscilla, the the next one is my personal crazy dog, he's the craziest dog in the WORLD he's called Toto, then there a little adopted one called Victoria, and the latest arrival a minnie caniche??? is that right?? well its little very little dog, second craziest dog in the world, his name is Oliver, he came 1 day before MJ passed away:(, he's so little all his nerves are like idn about to break! (we're all like "Wacht Out! the little one is crazy today" hahaha:D , he's CRAZY...)

My beloved personal late cat was Bart Dorian Dieux, i chose the names very carefully:doh::rofl:

This is my beloved dog - Koza. She's extremely smart.
You couldn't tell now but when I found her 8 years ago she was in a really bad shape. Although she's doing much better now and is probably the world's most spoiled dog she still is epileptic and never fully regained trust in the world.
kozab.jpg

The little one's Emmett (named after Emmett Honeycutt from Queer As Folk). He's quite a character, it's amazing how one little creature can be so annoyingly stubborn and so heart meltingly adorable at the same time.
emmettwo.jpg

oh! all kind of adorable creatures here!!!, have to post pics of mine too :), doing it soon, im a little tired now

My last post didnt work...so let me try again!

Here are my lovlies :)

Little One (we temporarily named her that till we found her a new name...but we never found one :p)
She is from a pound. A present for our mum on mothers day...but she doesnt like her so I adopted her haha

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

This one is Ziggy. A Burmese, she is my sisters...my sister went overseas so I adopted her :p

000_0160.jpg

I also have a Dalmatian but the file wont load.
She belongs to my other sister...she went overseas too, so I adopted her :D

awwww cute.. I some of my cat and dog from past halloweens. I will try and dig those up later

Back