Heath Ledger: 1 year since his tragic passing

Re: Heath Ledger wins golden globe for dark knight

Heath definitley deserved to win. Hoffman would have been my next choice, but what Heath was able to do with the role of the Joker was phenomenal. He made an unsympathetic character sympathetic and that makes his performance brilliant. He is hugley missed.

Very well deserved, his best performance was this, i also love him in The Brothers Grimm, he was amazing there too.

congrats to him. i wanna know who will get nominated and win at the oscars in that same category.

*cry* it's fantastic that he got the award, but it HAD to go to him for that performance. I've never been the huge Heath Ledger fan, but after seen him as the joker, he has become one of my favorite amarican actors. It's really a big loss to the film industry that he died, and I think he was on the edge of something big in he's movie carreer just before he died :-(

The positive thing is, that he will forever be rembered for he's last piece of art, which i think it was.

That award went to the right person. Heath so deserved it and it's so sad he can't be here receiving all the awards.

oh Heath :cry: one year on and my heart still crumbles to pieces everytime I hear about him

I thought he did better in his role in Brokeback Mountain than as the Joker...
Out of the nominees for this catergory I would have been torn between Hoffman and Ledger.

I'm not too keen on Cruise, I find he over acts a lot these days, though he wasn't bad in Lions for Lambs.

Hoffman is always brilliant though, but have yet to see all the nominated roles/films this year.
I didn't enjoy Ledger's performance as much the second time around I have to admit, nice to honour him just the same I guess.
That's why they gave the Golden Globe to him because they didn't give it to him for "Brokeback Mountain". You know those award shows always award stars for one performance but it was meant for another performance.. PAST PERFORMANCES. :yes:

I know, I saw the show and it really made tears roll down my cheeks.
It was such a sad, sad moment, he will forever be missed, forever be loved.

u never know the true loss until ur a dedicated fan to him like i am and many others
i still cant accept properly that hes dead

it just feels like a big mistake same age as me too

i saw his sister on the AFI Awards and its like his death was yesterday :cry:

I thought he was phenomenal in Brokeback Mountain...and in Candy too...it's not fair to say this was his best performance ever maybe it was the most popular role but not the single best performance ever give Heath more credit

I prefer Heath Ledger over Jack Nicholson :)

me too i love heath the guy gave so much he touched so many lives in his short life but like his father said not everyone had the privalage of truly knowing a kind hearted unselfish human being

next thursday its gonna hit me very bad 1st year without him

As i said be4 he deseve it, he created a new character, much more deepful, critical, and even human, this Joker was the one i love the most, i think the movie shouldnt have been called The Dark Knight, it should have been called The Joker Revange, or something related to it, cause he really stole the whole movie, the attention was all about the Joker, it was Heath's idea, this new Joker.
To the ones who havent seen The Brothers Grimm (2005), i recomend it to you, he is very funny there and shows how versatil he was as an actor.

Thank u MissyLedger, its just sad, a tragedy, just when i was begining to discover him as the great actor, just too sad. He was meant to be a great actor, he already was. Guess he will be forever young in our minds, God im gonna cry.

Thank u MissyLedger, its just sad, a tragedy, just when i was begining to discover him as the great actor, just too sad. He was meant to be a great actor, he already was. Guess he will be forever young in our minds, God im gonna cry.

aww hun i know how you feel and im here for you are you a fan ?? next thursday will hurt us all its 1 year without him

the 22nd affects me all the time every month theres not a day goes by when i dont get upset about him he should be alive he shouldn't be dead

Yes, I saw when then he won at the GG! Heath really deserved to win, he was excellent in TDK. It's such a shame he is no longer around, he had so much potential and was really going places in his career. He is sorely missed :-(.

aww hun i know how you feel and im here for you are you a fan ?? next thursday will hurt us all its 1 year without him

the 22nd affects me all the time every month theres not a day goes by when i dont get upset about him he should be alive he shouldn't be dead
Yes i am, its TOO unfair, i was loving this man, its really cruel, and too real, the whole thing, the way it happened, no, i dont wanna think about it, its hurts me, i will remember him forever he really mark my life, y because i adored him, dont ask me why? i guess some people have that kind of aura that makes you love them, actually, i believe that when a tragedy like this happens is becuse of somethin, somethin that i can not tell, but that has to be change, sorry im crying.
There is a boy here in my town, he is 24 years old, you wouldnt believe how much he looks like Heath, its like the copy, i wacht him always, and its like seeing Heath, he is a good guy, but now, i dont see him that often.

Yes i am, its TOO unfair, i was loving this man, its really cruel, and too real, the whole thing, the way it happened, no, i dont wanna think about it, its hurts me, i will remember him forever he really mark my life, y because i adored him, dont ask me why? i guess some people have that kind of aura that makes you love them, actually, i believe that when a tragedy like this happens is becuse of somethin, somethin that i can not tell, but that has to be change, sorry im crying.
There is a boy here in my town, he is 24 years old, you wouldnt believe how much he looks like Heath, its like the copy, i wacht him always, and its like seeing Heath, he is a good guy, but now, i dont see him that often.

u should join his forums hun if u wish to get the links please feel free to PM me or IM me on msn if u have it

his fans are cared for on his forums and we get upto date news :better: i understand how you feel i cry a lot too since he died

I prefer Heath Ledger over Jack Nicholson :)
me too i love heath the guy gave so much he touched so many lives in his short life but like his father said not everyone had the privalage of truly knowing a kind hearted unselfish human being
I meant as an actor. I preferred Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker :)

he's like, the coolest ever! I loveee this movie ahah he was so funny :lol:

Back