HIStory tour. The Bug

ya, my friend used to annoy me and say it was planned. lol! that he did that to seem like a sweet person

that bug was planted there to cause michael harm, its a conspiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I've seen it, it's so cute, I mean Michael is so cute.

"securityyyyy" mike stoopid:lol:

" Don't DDDon't kill it"

Michael says a lot of stuff in this voice and tone
like when he said "don't touch it" on moonwalker to zeek when the spider was on katie's teddy bear. Just something I noticed

The look on Wayne's face...LOL!

I've seen it a billion times, but thanks!

Last edited:
Michael was really having a really good time during this particular show, lol, he's all talkative. He's gotta be the cutest person ever, lol. He just puts a big stupid grin on my face. What he did with the bug is just like something I would do. I can't even hurt a misquito, lol.

Last edited:
What he did with the bug is just like something I would do. I can't even hurt a misquito, lol
I'm the same,lol
Last year I rescued a beautiful dragonfly that was drowning in the middle of the lake, I had to jump out of the boat in order to do that :toofunny:

Last edited:
I'm the same,lol
Last year I rescued a beautiful dragonfly that was drowning in the middle of the lake, I had to jump out of the boat in order to do that.

really?? omg that thing wudda drowned if it was me ll ugh u h8 bugs...i just itch thinkin about em and junpin out of boats no sir i can swim hahaha..but if was a human then i think i wudda jumped..maybe lol

"securityyyyy" mike stoopid:lol:

" Don't DDDon't kill it"

Michael says a lot of stuff in this voice and tone
like when he said "don't touch it" on moonwalker to zeek when the spider was on katie's teddy bear. Just something I noticed

I can't believe it! I noticed that too!!! :eek:

ahh cmon now people, Michael planned that whole thing, even from when I was 10 years old and saw that concert for the forst time, I knew that the bug thing was a gimmick. Yes MJ is sweet I dont doubt that one bit but the bug thing was planned. If it wasn't planned, he kept on saying "don't kill it, don't kill it" on purpose to make us think he's sweet. We already know you're sweet Mike, Who else could give proceeding from something as hectic as long tour to charity? (Among other things)

Its not the bug I am looking at in that clip its something
contestpicexample06-10.jpg
else completely!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the first clip i've seen of michael since that un-ortherised one he did by th fountain way back when where've i've seen micheal being micheal. if you know what i mean...

nevermind lol.
its a lovely clip :)

His sweetness is so charming, it runs the risk of becoming obnoxious. Lol. Seriously, he's too sweet.

Last edited:
My sister hates bugs and when I hear her screaming I come running in: 'Nooooo don't kill it!!!! don't kill it!!! I'll put it away safely!!! don't kill it!!!':D And then I always put it outside:)
I even once rescued a drowning bumblebee, I picked it out of the water and then it stung me... I was kinda angry because it really did hurt but it was worth it :D

Last edited:
Back