Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

God that green jacket is very ummmm green!!! :lol:

omg shaun would die to go to that sto'! Lol

i have pj pants almost like that cept mine are black....would never wear them out tho, i get enuf looks when i wear my 3 stooges out in public!

nice bright green jacket but i know shan is missing the black and white plaid type one he wore hella times.

kids look smart! Lol and um...is that arus in his hands?lol

thx for the pictures!
this one reminds me the one posted below of Mike

MJ20090427_4.jpg

025.jpg

Thanks so much for all the great pictures and the video.

DID you SEE how many bags they got into the car?

oh hess where do u see the bags? i tried watching the video, it was a bit disturbing so i stopped. the kids, man so used to this pandemonium...ugh man can't even have breathing room it's sick.

think of u as a parent, would u want ur kids exploited? u know what they do to mj, he said they'd do that and worse to them just b/c they're his kids so he ain't gonna give him the opportunity. don't hate on that cuz like my lil bro say, homie got hella swagga....only mj could pull of the xmas tree look and still look fresh 2 def.

lol I'll pass on the jacket Katie :lol:

Watched that video - what a mess :unsure: Peeps are nosey and pushy lol

dam those colors have blinded me lol i hope mj aint paying for all that ed hardy stuff the amount of free publicity he is giving them lol

gotta feel for the ppl getting photos with mj. once in a life time chance and hes covered from head to toe lol

that jacket looks like the one he wore when he received the World Art Awards in 2002

are those slippers on him? new ones? :D

oh hess where do u see the bags? i tried watching the video, it was a bit disturbing so i stopped. the kids, man so used to this pandemonium...ugh man can't even have breathing room it's sick.
Yeah in one video did you hear what the woman was saying mike said. At the bit when hes pointing, something like "block them, block them, they're trying to get to my children" or something like that, If shes right can you imagine how worried he must have been. Thats horrible man, he tries to take them out for a family outting and can't completely enjoy the day. With all those people crowding round. Reminds me of when he went to see oliver. People should give him more space esspecially when he's around his children

Pfui those devils are shouting the w-word!

*sing*
You get the best of both worlds
Chillin it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show
You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together
And you know that it's the best of both worlds

^^^^^^ i like it when Michael said " i'm fine thanks "
!!!! i love it!,

the videos cool! and those Paparazzi camera! :mad:
i wouldnt mind Smashing those, what an irritating sound!

I don't understand why MJ did not phone the shop and arrange to shut it to the public for an hour or two. Looks like he is constantly getting swamped by people, which is sadly always gonna be the case with MJ.

omg... check out the video at 1:57 - 2:02 it seriously looks like there's two MJs!! probably just a mirror, but it looks freaky!
That is seriously weird! A reflection, I guess, but really freaky, yeah! It doesn't look like a mirror, huh? Ok, so now we know a secret: Michael can bi-locate! lol

those are some weird clothes...and what's with the royal symbol? he's still infatuated with that crap? I can't stand it

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

4199965_preview.jpg

I'm not one to post about his children seeing as they are his and I feel it is somewhat an invasion of his privacy, but OMG OMG, Prince's sportin the loafers and white socks like his ol' Daddy! That's just way to cool to not point out.

Yeah, Prince wearing white socks and black loafers like the Dad!!! I love it!!

don't understand why MJ did not phone the shop and arrange to shut it to the public for an hour or two. Looks like he is constantly getting swamped by people, which is sadly always gonna be the case with MJ.
cause he wanted the attention/publicity?. mjs been out and about alot latley with everyone in tow. you dont dress like that and wanna do things on the quiet lol.like when he was in london it gets leaked to everyone and their dog hes going to oliver then he enters and leaves by the front door causing choas when normally hes goes in/out through the back if he doesnt want the attention

WOW! Seems he managed to do quite a lot of shopping even with all the craziness he caused around! Love you Michael! Hope you get to 'enjoy' your shopping sprees although its hard to when you have the whole world following you. Take care, my dear :)

I hate the green jacket MJ is wearing, it's absolutely awful. I have already seen him wear it a couple of years ago (something comes to mind with Chris Tucker, but I'm not certain), didn't like it then, and still don't like it now.

By the way, in the video I can hear a girl say 'I can't breathe' she was probably squashed.

Last edited:
I dont want to talk about the kids, just noticing they are wearing uniform are the private school uniforms are something he wanted them to wear?

Back