Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

Thanks for all the wonderful pics. Good he brings finally the colors back

I know :D He's also brought back those damn slippers :smilerolleyes: One day he's showing us hot jeans and sexy boots, the next he looks like he's found some extra Christmas decorations around the house and just thought, "If my fans liked me in those jeans the other day, wait until they see how hot I look with my lime green jacket, my surgical mask, my dreamy blue shower cap and bright red pattern pants. If that doesn't make them drool, me flaunting my new furry slippers around town is sure to make their hearts go *poof*. Oh they'll be dreaming about me tonight!" :rofl: I love him though. He could be wearing an ugly worn-out, ragged poncho, and we'd still all be like "Michael looks soooo hot in that poncho!"

omg he looksss soooooo amazing.
im so sad i cant come on MJJC regularily right now cuz im in India and all but each time i do i get to see new mj pix and new news!!!
i LOVE his choice of clothing lately, it goes so great with the new era, all that funky jumbo is measuring up to some great classy and memorable attire.
his kiddies look so fantastic. i love paris's outfit...i am officialy on the lookout for a similar one. and prince looks all grown up ! and his shoes and socks! just like mike's.
but of course blanket will always be the cutest to me. love his long hair! he's such a shorty right now hehe... but i bet he's gonna be tall in a coupla years. how old is he again!

anyway, stealing a moment to see i lovee these pix and more than that the the lovely green jacket he is wearing. must say michael always knows how to carry himself. be it a terrible situation or a wonderful one. he is always lovely and perfect.

adios till may 7th!! except i'll pop in and out as much as i can. it's hard here haha :p

omg he looksss soooooo amazing.
im so sad i cant come on MJJC regularily right now cuz im in India and all it's hard here haha :p

Arent you allowed online much in India or are you on holiday there?

Amazing new pictures!! I have to say I loooove twitter!

Prince have got SOO big! You can tell right away by looking at their eyes, Prince's hands, his whole figure, that it IS Michael's kids! I'm tired of people saying its not.. :no: ANyway, it's also nice to see Michael with some colored clothes, it can't be too colored for Michael, can it? :lol:

God bless Michael and his wonderful kids :wub:

Thanx everyone for the pics! Mike looks comfortable in the outfit. Wow the kids' clothes have the MJ emblem! That's cool:)

nice pics! his kids really ARE getting big! wow. haha. so funny. i still have that baby pic of prince in my mind, and now he is just sooo grown up lol. funny huh :p

AS the kids get older, I just feel more sorry for them that they aren't able to have a more normal childhood. I know that Mike says they want to go out wearing those masks, but I really hope they soon find a way to comeout without them. I could see the point when they were only small, but now they're getting so big, it just seems crazy to me. I also feel uncomfortable that at least one of them has taken to wearing MJ clothes, such as the white socks and loafers. And the MJ logo stitched onto the clothes.
There should learn to get their own style (by wearing what clothes they want) and get their own identity, rather than living in their dad's shadow. They are individuals and should be given chance to grow in their own way, not have it hindered by their dad's influence or fame.

Sorry to moan, but these pictures just made me realise how weird it is getting now. Grown ass kids wearing pantomime masks while they dad walks around looking like the lead for a B-movie version of 'the invicible man'.

Michael jackson & kids in l.a. 27.07.09 {pics}

International superstar Michael Jackson is photographed shopping in Beverly Hills, California on Monday afternoon.
MJ was out & about L.A. all day and was also spotted at the medical center and Ed Hardy with his kids, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, Prince & Blanket.

30487pcn_jacko03.jpg

infphoto_962628.jpg

michael_jackson_ed_hardy_02_wenn5285559.jpg

infphoto_962636.jpg

30487pcn_jacko07.jpg

30487pcn_jacko25.jpg

I like his eyebrows in the last pic! nice job

30487pcn_jacko07.jpg

Omg Prince has got Piano Fingers :p

WoooHooo MJ and Kids rock ....how much they have grown up ! Prince is getting maybe taller than Mike !

I initially thought the woman MJ was hugging was a mannequin!! Hahaha! :lol:

His outfit makes my eyes hurt @___@. I usually don't care about clothes but that's just YIKES! :lol:

WOW, look at the children's delicate hands just like Michael :wub: so beautiful and Prince is SO tall :wild: awesome and he wear's daddy- like- slippers, great to see this.

Not to forget, I love Michaels pants!!! :D

I know :D He's also brought back those damn slippers :smilerolleyes: One day he's showing us hot jeans and sexy boots, the next he looks like he's found some extra Christmas decorations around the house and just thought, "If my fans liked me in those jeans the other day, wait until they see how hot I look with my lime green jacket, my surgical mask, my dreamy blue shower cap and bright red pattern pants. If that doesn't make them drool, me flaunting my new furry slippers around town is sure to make their hearts go *poof*. Oh they'll be dreaming about me tonight!" :rofl: I love him though. He could be wearing an ugly worn-out, ragged poncho, and we'd still all be like "Michael looks soooo hot in that poncho!"

^^ LMAO! :rofl:
Ohh those pants... A little too much for me, lol.

woah he wearing sum bright colours lol

More pics from the links rockstar posted:
1368130jackson5.jpg

1661630jackson6.jpg
3073998jackson9.jpg
3568594jackson4.jpg
3922797jackson10.jpg
4171920jackson11.jpg
5415640jackson12.jpg
5881291jackson3.jpg
9377948jackson2.jpg
9575452jackson8.jpg
9690319jackson7.jpg

article004b42eef000005d.jpg

article004b4369c000005d.jpg

article004b4372c000005d.jpg

article004b43361000005d.jpg

article004b43730000005d.jpg

Its soo rediculous how the Pappaz get there soo fast...i mean do they have like a stalker for everyday that Michael gets out? Its just sad...:no:

On a happy note...I love that Prince is Rockin' the loffers and white socks...and he grew out his hair...Annndddd he's got,like someone said b4 me, the Piano hands:wild::wild:...lol

and Did you see Paris...her eyes are sooo blue...and her and Blankets hair are Lonnnngngggggg!!!:wild::wild::D....

And Michael...Love the jacket and the pants...they truly clash nicely together...:rofl::D

MUCH LOVE!!!

What a classy, elegant and cute family. God bless them.

About the paparazzi... I've had the impression that the shopping trips have been convenient publicity. Of course the paps are annoying, but who's not going to notice MJ in his green & red with the surgical mask and the kids in their masks? ;) And with all that's upcoming this summer, there's that thing about keeping your name out there...

I agree with you.....put your hand on your heart....would you not stare at anyone being dressed in baggy neon-green suit with red even more baggier pants and a fedora and sunnies that can survive the sahara and a surgical mask....that is not a disguise....:)
jeans and a Thsirt that is a disguise - you wouldnt turn around to take a second look at a passerby in Tshirt and jeans....

that green is just wrong....with that red ------it is almost a fashion crime.......Gosh I hope a professional is designing his tour wardrobe cos if MJ has too much say in it......it will be interesting :)

This thread is about Michael please do not take it to a discussion about his children as they are off limits in that aspect. Thank you.

Back