HOT HOT Recent picture of Michael w/ his personal stylist Rushka Bergman

I will say this and I don't care if anyone bashes me.

She's the one that was giving him WOMEN'S clothes! Those awfully UGLY pointy shoulders. According to Bush they were teasing him a bit and MJ was also laughing! But he wore them anyway because they only gave him women's clothes. Maybe he didn't want to hurt her.
grrrrrrrrrrrr
She could had given him nicer MEN's clothes. He's Michael. Not Mihaela. She had an oppurtunity of a life time and she gave the media another reason to bash him. Thank you Rushka!!

Michael deserved better.

I agree...these fashion people are weird, and Michael was too nice
however that outfit from 2006 from Cavalli was really nice that was good taste, but designers with good taste are very rare these days now it's all about strange weird trends

I adore the Balmain jackets. I agree that the one he wore during Human Nature was very pointy, but I think it looked more so because it was buttoned. I am telling you, Balmain are going to make a lot of money from people watching this movie. I would kill for one. Trend, trend, trend. Michael is the king of style baby. That's what he loved to do. From the beginning. Case in point: Original Billie Jean jacket from his mother's wardrobe

Haha really? I never knew that. Awesome.

yep. plus all the other jackets he wore that were most likely more women's jackets. the jacket he wears in my pic is purple with a brooch on it, but Michael can make it look manly

King Swagggaa! :king2:

:wild: Love this pic. His glove is amazing, but I like her jacket better which he has worn before. I saw it in some screencaps for the TII trailer. The shoulders don't look/are not so high with the red jacket. The article says she pulled out snapshots so there are more pics of MJ trying on clothes which I would love to see.

Rushka Bergman knows the deal though:

:yes: :naughty: She wasn't blind to his sex appeal.

Thanks for posting!

Hummmm! Tight hugging, wearing each others jackets. Hummmm! Can you say Lovah?

I will say this and I don't care if anyone bashes me.

She's the one that was giving him WOMEN'S clothes! Those awfully UGLY pointy shoulders. According to Bush they were teasing him a bit and MJ was also laughing! But he wore them anyway because they only gave him women's clothes. Maybe he didn't want to hurt her.
grrrrrrrrrrrr
She could had given him nicer MEN's clothes. He's Michael. Not Mihaela. She had an oppurtunity of a life time and she gave the media another reason to bash him. Thank you Rushka!!

Michael deserved better.

Do you know anything about stage performers?
Like I said in another thread, I was married to one named also Michael. Once a year I'd fly to Montreal to see my family and would shop and buy all kind of woman's clothes for my hubby to wear on stage. Women's jacket/shirts/boots are best for stage.

Once there was an article in the local paper about the band and the reporter was praising the band and wrote "and the bass player is one snasy dresser".

I told my husband "See, told ya" because sometimes he was questioning wearing woman clothes, make up and woman jewelry.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! Look at Michael wearing his Balmain tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath with some gold jewelry!! Soooooo sexy!!! Check out that awesome glove!

He's pictured with his personal stylist Rushka Bergman whom he met during the 2007 L'uomo Magazine cover shoot.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/all...wcases-michael-jacksons-fashion-comeback.html

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a63b751a970b-800wi

I love his glove!!!

Ohh Michael...so thin looking here. :( I wish he had a shirt on under that jacket. It would make me feel better. He looks so frail. Not saying he wasn't healthy, just looks VERY frail in this shot!

secret girlfriend and all this FRAIL shit is starting to piss me off. Give it a rest with this frail shit the man always was skinny you should be used to it by now. And as for a Girlfriend well thats his biz not ours as the report said he was still producing so who cares if he had a GF or not. ENJOY THE PIX FOR GOD SAKE!

secret girlfriend and all this FRAIL shit is starting to piss me off. Give it a rest with this frail shit the man always was skinny you should be used to it by now. And as for a Girlfriend well thats his biz not ours as the report said he was still producing so who cares if he had a GF or not. ENJOY THE PIX FOR GOD SAKE!

giiiiirl simmer down lol. im just callin it like i see it here. i didnt say the pic was bad.

Yup, I also have a sneaking suspicion that there is more than meets the eye between Rushka and Michael. ;)

Glad you think so too. I'm very happy that Michael had found a classy woman to say to her that she was the most interesting person he's ever met and sing opera to her over the phone. Hee,hee, what a sweetie pie.

Thank you for posting this pic. I had seen this one on another website but it did not say who the girl was. She is a beautiful girl, but yeah, a smile would have been nice.

He does look DELICIOUS !!!, doesn't he. WOW !!!!!!! Just gets better and better. :)

I don't know if she really was his girlfriend but she said in an interview that Mike always liked what she was wearing and he wanted to wear it too.
So that might explain it.
And I did notice that jacket a long time ago... he could have done better with a bigger size.

Here's two more articles about Michael and Rushka. Very interesting comments also. After reading all the posts I'm pretty sure, she's the secret girl friend that was supposed to join him in England.

http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=19783

Thanks for the link. MJ is very sweet. :wub: Where does that 'secret girl friend joining him in London' thing come from?

Michael wearing his girlfriend's jacket; discuss.

Here's a better one of King Swagga wearing it :king2: :

125.jpg

I don't know if she really was his girlfriend but she said in an interview that Mike always liked what she was wearing and he wanted to wear it too.
So that might explain it.
And I did notice that jacket a long time ago... he could have done better with a bigger size.

MJ has seen people's clothing and liked it and asked them if he could have it before. I remember read about him doing that with somebody's blazers. But he definitely is a flirt so it wouldn't surprise me if he recently had a secret GF...dunno if its her though.

Last edited:
Seems like it's the other way around to me.
Seems like she's wearing his jacket.

Uhm no, you can definitely see it fits her perfectly and it's too small for him, the sleeves are too short. Like it was hers and she gave it to him.

Back