How many copies are you buying when Thriller comes out?

Are u buying multiples of the Japan Version by any chance? :lol: My Grandma says I can only get one. You're lucky!

none. I will buy just singles... maybe... But no album. I have enough old albums to buy one more :p

I have enough Thrillers for now. Maybe the (a?) single. Can't wait for a new album though.

i have pre-ordered 4 until now. but when it comes to the stores here i'll prob pick up one more copy

none unless they are been sold of cheap down the road. will buy the single though

I already have Thriller. So I wont be buying a single copy. Buying Thriller 25 would be like supporting Michael's decision to work with will.i.am, Akon and the other here-today-gone-tomorrow "artists"/"producers" he's gotten on board with.

I already have Thriller. So I wont be buying a single copy. Buying Thriller 25 would be like supporting Michael's decision to work with will.i.am, Akon and the other here-today-gone-tomorrow "artists"/"producers" he's gotten on board with.
well said!

I will be buying 2 copies, as one is has a booklet with unreleased photos and they both appear to have different CD covers.

i rather wait for a album with new things
and sorry i m not a fan of these so called new artists he s working with and what i heard so far .......
lets put it nicely no comment lol
i rather hear the unmixed and untouched pure talented mj stuf
allthough i would love seing the booklet :lol:

Last edited:
I cant believe some fans aint gonna buy this -_-
why can't you believe? There some fans including myself who's not buying everything that has Michael's name on it. I am buying music cause I love it and don't have it. I already have Thriller album and I don't like remixes in general

He is celebrating 25 years of the biggest selling album in history, and so he should too with such a great achievement.. He is most likely very proud of what Thriller has done as should we be as fans, I know I am :D
To me it's not about having something we already have, Which isn't true anyway it's not the same. I think he would be disappointed hearing some fans arent supporting it when after all it's mainly us he is doing this for, Also I for one would love the sales to do very well but that may not happen if everyone had the same i'm not buying the same old thing attitude :no: I guess some fans will support him 100% in all he does and some wont that's our choices.

Last edited:
He is celebrating 25 years of the biggest selling album in history, and so he should too with such a great achievement.. He is most likely very proud of what Thriller has done as should we be as fans, I know I am :D
To me it's not about having something we already have, Which isn't true anyway it's not the same. I think he would be disappointed hearing some fans arent supporting it when after all it's mainly us he is doing this for, Also I for one would love the sales to do very well but that may not happen if everyone had the same i'm not buying the same old thing attitude :no: I guess some fans will support him 100% in all he does and some wont that's our choices.
It's not for us he is releasing albums. He release it cause it's what he does, it's his job, that's how he lives from. And that's also other's job to release them. Of course it's appreciated if fans buy it. But for me it's still the same old Thriller. I never support all those Hreatest Hits as I take it as just money making. Cover and few remixes is not changing it. And Sony is not doing anything cause of fans but cause of money and this is one more aim of releasing Thriller.

BOTDF was more as new album for me than Thriller 25. At least there was 5 new songs. Here we see there's one unheard song.... in Japanese release (not sure if For All Time was officially released or not). Somebody knows there's some fans that would buy whatever is released and they use it. That one of the reasons why different covers are released.

It's all business ;) Of course maybe Michael don't choose to have several covers so it may be not his fault and I also didn't say it is.

To celebrate Thrillers anniversary I will drink wine though :D lol

Last edited:
It's not for us he is releasing albums. He release it cause it's what he does, it's his job, that's how he lives from. And that's also other's job to release them.

Well I do know that LOL but I do think he thinks of his fans when putting stuff out first, Then the rest of the public he hopes will like it too :D :lol:

I think I'm buying 2.. One for me and one for my friend in Iraq. I'll send it to him.

I'll buy all the 3 european/US cds (classic, zombie, deluxe), the vinyl and TGIM single. I've already preordered the Japanese deluxe edition too. And I'll also buy the BJ cd ringle. :punk:

I'll buy all the 3 european/US cds (classic, zombie, deluxe), the vinyl and TGIM single. I've already preordered the Japanese deluxe edition too. And I'll also buy the BJ cd ringle. :punk:" smilieid="48" class="inlineimg" />

You're sooo lucky!

probably one, but ill by another just to have has a collectors item, i usualy buy two of everything. one to play and one to keep in good condition. i have doubles of EVERYTHING!!!! lol

dunno if I'll buy it yet, but if I do I sure not gonna buy more than one lol

I'm gonna be 0 copies since i have the orignal album on CD and already have the (rather bad) mixes downloaded so would just be a waste of Money i think

Deluxe set, and both of the regular ones.

Then again, who cares how many we buy. What matters is that the people buy. Especially the new generation. That is what I will be following. This could seriously sell the back catalogue if Mike sells well and does promotion on this. I'm pretty stoked myself. Can't wait to see how well this does. Guys, can you imagine Thriller back on the charts AGAIN??

Sorry but that gives me goosebumps. Back in the 80s, people were sick of it. It just wouldn't leave the charts regardless. How nice it would be to add even just a few more weeks to that gorgeous total. Woo hoo!!!!

:):):):)

Last edited:
Back