Janet has cut all of hair off! (Merged) Premiere pics on p9.

Re: Janet has cut all of hair off!

Singer Chrisette Michelle did too. Her hair is in a short natural.

This may be Janet's style for that movie she's due to film "When Colored Girls Consider Suicide When the Rainbow is Enough". It's supposed to start filiming next month according to what I've read.

I don't think she looks bad with it. She has great bone structure and a cute baby face so she can pull off short hair.

With her eyes and cheek bones, she can probably pull it off fantastically. Can't wait to see a full face shot without the glasses. She and Michael resembled each other greatly, and one of his sexiest times was with the pull back hair for In the Closet.

Well that was brave. I'd feel naked going out with hair like that.

She looks nice in these pictures -

211vuxe.jpg

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1274361352janet_short_cut.jpg

^Very elegant looking in the above pictures.

:shock: She looks better with long hair.. And I thought she made a Britney when I saw the title .. I mean.. bald...
But she looks pretty with it :)

With her eyes and cheek bones, she can probably pull it off fantastically. Can't wait to see a full face shot without the glasses. She and Michael resembled each other greatly, and one of his sexiest times was with the pull back hair for In the Closet.
I KNOW. I loved it when Michael wore his hair short or off away from his face because he had a gorgeous angular face and THE EYES and THE SMILE. He looked younger, fresher AND VERY sexy like that.

When he did that Diane Sawyer interview in 1995----the part when they were in the recording studio and he was beatboxing and his hair was pulled back away from his face, he was GORGEOUS. I also loved that short wavy style he had at the 1995 MTV awards when he performed. I always thought Michael looked good in short hair. I hated those EXTREMELY long hairstyles he wore in the latter years because those styles really didn't do alot for him.

Anyway, I think Janet looks gorgeous with the short 'do.

:eek:

She's still beautiful and the short style suits her as well.. but I'm waiting for the comeback :D

Good for her! I really like it, quite a change.

lol..i don't get it. if someone is that beautiful, how can a different hairstyle make them less or more beautiful? it can't be that bold a move, if the person is that hot, to begin with..lol(and they know it)

I like her better with long hair! Some woman look good with short hair , but in Scream she looked cute , but this hair cut looks too short!

just got rid of her lacefronts, wigs and extensions no biggie but it does look too Rihanna -esque, hope it's a coincidence at this age she shouldn't have to copy someone who could be her daughter. .

Last edited:

what a nice edgy cut...i like when girls throw that weave extension to the ground and trim some hair into a good cut..i think the face pops out more with the makeup and clothes with short hair. her scream hair was good too..but i prefer how she styled a shorter cut for the 1995 vmas...soft and feminine and showed her amazing features.

but i like her dorothy dandrige short hair the most.

it was time for a change.

I like it. It looks good on her.

Jermaine's Twin

just hope she doesn't get mistaken for jermaine cause they look like twins....

I think she looks great! She's got such a beautiful face, she could be bald and still look gorgeous!

janet is my favorite female singer
go,janet,go……

Aww she looks cute, I think it suits her... :) like someone said it really brings out her cheek bones :wub:

I Agree.....:D I actually like this...at first when i read the title i was like:unsure:...but after seeing the pic...i was like :wild::D:clapping::dancin:...:lol:

OFF TOPIC!!! Raz--> Your Siggy is.... :lmao: I LOVE IT!!!:wild::wild::wild:

"Tell me, Is this scary?":lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I'm not feeling it myself....but then again, I didn't like some of MJ's styles either. I think she looked GREAT around the Janet album.

Back