June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up......UPDATED.

Really, after 9pm? I thought it was 10pm..... :(
I'm real sorry bout that, i'll look in to it.................I'll just have to come and sit with ya outside then ;) xxx

According to Soph its 9... don't worry about it ;), you adults have fun doing what ever it is in there which makes it 18+. I've always wondered what it is :giggle:

That's not fair! We'll look into it Tom, if we're a party then you might be allowed in; we'll have to check though 'cos of drink being consumed obviously :p I might be outside with you anyway though - am skint!! I've saved a few quid to buy Stephen the drink I owe him through losing a bet though ;)

OK Becca, so long as the S&L's booked.

Are the people who have them wearing their MJJC t-shirts, like in January?

Hannah xx

That's not fair! We'll look into it Tom, if we're a party then you might be allowed in; we'll have to check though 'cos of drink being consumed obviously :p I might be outside with you anyway though - am skint!! I've saved a few quid to buy Stephen the drink I owe him through losing a bet though ;)

OK Becca, so long as the S&L's booked.

Are the people who have them wearing their MJJC t-shirts, like in January?

Hannah xx

It's not a problem at all ;) If I can't go in then I cant xD I liked being in there last time though but they must have their reasons for age limiting it in the evening :p

Tried calling the o2 a bunch of times to find out but its just constantly engaged. I don't think itll be a problem, just as long as we're there before 9.

Hi everybody,

Please re-read the first post in the thread as I have updated the information and added plans for bad weather.

The first post has all the info for the day and links to all the info you should need.

I will soon PM every1 that has posted that they may be coming my mobile number to use as a central contact for the day.

I reccomend that you swap numbers with a couple of other members, to make sure you have another contact too.

Please do not post your numbers on here, for safety reasons only PM each other your details!

Any questions or quieris, just post here or PM me.

With L.O.V.E

Becca

xxx

Thank you to Becca for organising everything for us all. I'm willing to give out my contact number as well as I know London really well for those who do get lost. I know its going to be tough for all us but we're a family and families support each other.

Sorry for the double post, but I wasn't sure anyone would notice it in the other thread about this:

Just wanted to say that I wish I could go, but won't be able to get to London :( And...

Can you guys please include Major Love Prayer at 10pm? It's happening across the world at the same time everywhere, just before the candlelight vigils at 2:26. WorldCry London is doing it, as are fans at Forest Lawn and all the usual folks around the world at various places. The purpose is to send out a 'major love' in unity, to heal the world with L.O.V.E. We do this every month on the 25th. Website: http://www.majorloveprayer.org

(Printable pdf info sheet: http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BycUiQ...lOWU5&hl=en_US) :heart:

Sorry for the double post, but I wasn't sure anyone would notice it in the other thread about this:

Just wanted to say that I wish I could go, but won't be able to get to London :( And...

Can you guys please include Major Love Prayer at 10pm? It's happening across the world at the same time everywhere, just before the candlelight vigils at 2:26. WorldCry London is doing it, as are fans at Forest Lawn and all the usual folks around the world at various places. The purpose is to send out a 'major love' in unity, to heal the world with L.O.V.E. We do this every month on the 25th. Website: http://www.majorloveprayer.org

(Printable pdf info sheet: http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BycUiQ...lOWU5&hl=en_US) :heart:

I'm sorry you wont make it to london but we I know you will be with us in spirit.
Of corse we will do the Major Love Prayer, thank you for reminding me.
All my L.O.V.E to you.
Becca
xxx

Becs l have booked at the same hotel. Arriving Thursday:) Cant believe how time flies....

Anyone staying at the Premier Inn Docklands I suggest all meeting up for breakfast on Saturday morning. The breakfast buffet is really good!

I am hoping to come up on Friday after work but will be travelling with my daughter - I will have to go direct to the O2 as she is in a wheelchair and its easier for us. Aiming to be there late afternoon so if anyone is around there let me know :) Thanks xxx

Anyone staying at the Premier Inn Docklands I suggest all meeting up for breakfast on Saturday morning. The breakfast buffet is really good!

I will be staying there. am trying to convince a friend to come over, but she doesn't want to come anywhere O2:(

Becs l have booked at the same hotel. Arriving Thursday:) Cant believe how time flies....

Thats great news :) Will be so good to see you.

Yes, i whole heartedly agree! I know there is at least 7 of us staying there so that sounds good to me.

I am hoping to come up on Friday after work but will be travelling with my daughter - I will have to go direct to the O2 as she is in a wheelchair and its easier for us. Aiming to be there late afternoon so if anyone is around there let me know :) Thanks xxx

Thats fine Diane, there is plenty going to be going on outside to O2 in the day time with lots of people planing events there, so you wont be the only ones there by a long way.

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
I'm sorry you wont make it to london but we I know you will be with us in spirit.
Of corse we will do the Major Love Prayer, thank you for reminding me.
All my L.O.V.E to you.
Becca
xxx
Thanks, Becca :group: :heart:

I'll be joining y'all from about 6pm as it's my friend's birthday and we're having lunch at her house in London to celebrate! :) Will you still be in the park at that time (assuming the weather's good of course)? x

I can't make it guys, but will be with you all in spirit. I'm not on the forum much nowadays but I'm still thinking of you all and still trying to spread the L.O.V.E!

I'll be joining y'all from about 6pm as it's my friend's birthday and we're having lunch at her house in London to celebrate! :) Will you still be in the park at that time (assuming the weather's good of course)? x

Yes, we would still be at the park at this time as long as the weather holds nice.

I can't make it guys, but will be with you all in spirit. I'm not on the forum much nowadays but I'm still thinking of you all and still trying to spread the L.O.V.E!

Ok hon, thanks for letting me know.
Much L.O.V.E to you on that difficult day.

Becca

xxx

To All

Please can everybody bring along there I-pods and MP3 players so we can all listen to Michael throughout the day.
Anyone here got external speakers they can bring along? It would be a real help.

Thank you guys!

Becca

xxx

To All

Please can everybody bring along there I-pods and MP3 players so we can all listen to Michael throughout the day.
Anyone here got external speakers they can bring along? It would be a real help.

Thank you guys!

Becca

xxx

Should I bring my Shuffle? I have a Nano too but its broken :( Only reason I ask is because I don't think any external speakers fit the Shuffle :p

Hey everybody,

I am going to be making an MJJC banner for the day to help members find where we are.
We can wirte our names and where we are from all over it, to show we are one big family, all over the world.
If you can not make it to be with us in London in person, but would like your name on the banner, just post here or PM me and I will put it on there for you.

Becca

xxx

My_Tunes_Amp_Product.jpg

The banner idea's lovely Becca :)

Also, I have a MyAmp ^ for my MP3 that is lightweight and has good sound. Do you want me to bring that? As I say I'll only be with you in the evening though x

Last edited:
MJJC Banner

I am making a banner to go with us to London on the 25th of June.

I thought we can write our names on it and our countries to show the love for Michael from MJJC stretches all around the world.

If you can not make it to London for the 25th, but would like your name on the banner, just post here or PM me and I will put it on there for you.

L.O.V.E

Becca

xxx​

Back