Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is all over the place right now. I am trying to distract myself but it's hard.

So many 'I wants' in this thread. "Why oh why can't the jury do this or that so that I can go on with my life?"We have to remember this is not about us or our schedules or wants. Michael lost his life, this is about getting justice for him. The jury will deliberate for as long as they need to. In the mean time all we can do is hope that they will be smart and fair in their judgement.Patience, lovely ones.
i think the bigger concern is the longer it goes in into nxt werk the more chance of an aquital

So many 'I wants' in this thread. "Why oh why can't the jury do this or that so that I can go on with my life?"

We have to remember this is not about us or our schedules or wants. Michael lost his life, this is about getting justice for him. The jury will deliberate for as long as they need to. In the mean time all we can do is hope that they will be smart and fair in their judgement.

Patience, lovely ones.

I agree, especially with your first paragraph.

Last edited:
what was up with the jurors during Oj and the 4 hours verdict? some say the world was pissed???? can someone tell me? Is this the reason why this jury take more time?

the jurors on the fans are dumb as ish, what is there to be on the fence about?! After hearing and seeing everything, what's left to doubt? IF these jurors let this arrogant b&&& get away, it is because they wanted to, not because of the lack of evidence.

This is Michael Jackson, mega global icon. The world is watching. Jurors are the focus of attention. Think they are milking it.???

Me is thinking of going and cooking some cookies.... I am hungry and soooo nervous... I might got it all wrong anyway. And these guys of HNL really got me even more anxious!

You can't make this up--that commentator on HLN just referred to the girlfriends as "Conrad's Angels."

i think the bigger concern is the longer it goes in into nxt werk the more chance of an aquital

I understand this concern. But if you look back there are many posts about personal schedules and how much of an inconvenience it would be if the verdict didn't come today.

We're all anxious, I'm sure, but I'm hoping everyone can see the bigger picture and remember what this is really about.

This is Michael Jackson, mega global icon. The world is watching. Jurors are the focus of attention. Think they are milking it.???
No one knows who they are so cant see that.they milk it afterwards

I understand this concern. But if you look back there are many posts about personal schedules and how much of an inconvenience it would be if the verdict didn't come today.We're all anxious, I'm sure, but I'm hoping everyone can see the bigger picture and remember what this is really about.
yeah i agree. buy my concern is the above

I don't know, a quick verdict would be a sign for a guilty verdict, but I thought about it, if it takes longer, that doesn't really mean the chances of an acquittal are getting higher ... we don't really know what they are talking about, there was a lot of evidence in this case, a lot of science too, I know I went back and watched testimony on youtube several times (and some parts more than once), if just one of them is a little bit like me (and I'd probably drive the other ones crazy), then you don't make a final decision within an hour. I would want to be sure that I looked at everything that I need to look at to understand what might have happened.

So many 'I wants' in this thread. "Why oh why can't the jury do this or that so that I can go on with my life?"

We have to remember this is not about us or our schedules or wants. Michael lost his life, this is about getting justice for him. The jury will deliberate for as long as they need to. In the mean time all we can do is hope that they will be smart and fair in their judgement.

Patience, lovely ones.

Yes. I know we're all nervous and impatient--after all, we've been waiting for this day for well over two years, but I would rather this jury take their time and get it RIGHT. We don't know these people and what's going on in their heads.

Patience, lovely ones.

I completely agree! Good post!

Just the idea that some of the jury could be thinkin MJ maybe did it himself is sickening. But, the more longer the more possible that can be the case, sadly. But, I still can't see an acquittal no way! His luck would be only a hung jury.

But, I still think it will be GUILTY!

I don't know, a quick verdict would be a sign for a guilty verdict, but I thought about it, if it takes longer, that doesn't really mean the chances of an acquittal are getting higher ... we don't really know what they are talking about, there was a lot of evidence in this case, a lot of science too, I know I went back and watched testimony on youtube several times (and some parts more than once), if just one of them is a little bit like me (and I'd probably drive the other ones crazy), then you don't make a final decision within an hour. I would want to be sure that I looked at everything that I need to look at to understand what might have happened.
i guess what im saying is if u get a quick verdict we know its gonna be guikty but the longer it takes the more uncertainty where it could go either way imo

maybe they go over that vague jury instructions... :S

but for me how longer it takes how more a feel nervous for a bad outcome

There was a buzz from the jury but, don't know how many! 3 means they reach a verdict, 2 means thay have questions and 1 is a break.

Edit: It was just 2 buzzes! They have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back