Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 3T started this mess and now many fans are in conspiratorial mode. I, too have major doubt of the validity of "Breaking News" but with Keep Your Head Up? That is 100% Michael. The way he pronounces his words to the falsetto - it's undeniably Michael Jackson.

Same. I know I can hear Michael on Breaking News in parts, But I also know when it's not him singing. Didn't have that with Keeping your head up ALL Michael and i'm loving it.

I believe we're hearing Michael in this song. It's absolutely beautiful. I love it.

I heard the Earth Song ad-libs that were added in the end of the song, too. I think maybe because the song wasn't finished, they had to come up with a way to add some ad-libs. If Sony would mention that in the song credits then I'd be 'happy' to live with that.

Where is my post?

Well, I did it before, I'll do it again ;D

What I wrote was:

IT IS Michael you dumb haters.
IT IS Michael also on Breaking News.

If you call these fakes, you are officially pronounced tone deaf. Cudos for that!
The song is GREAT!

It's a beautiful song. I have listened to it 3 times now, trying not to spoil the new album haha.

But I just played Keep Your Head Up to 3 non MJ fans and they fell in love with it. They said "without a doubt this is MJ, it's classic MJ too, such a great melody". I have to agree with them. I'm literally going crazy with this song, it's sooo good.

How can someone think that's not Michael?! You feel it... you feel and know it's him... No one would be able to sing this one like the way he could. I miss him so much now :'(

I love it, I have to say Michael's voice is magic, he seemed to change his style or try something new. The song is beautiful, but why they put earth song at the end:scratch:

maybe because he didnt finish the adlibs :) i think its awesome how theyv managed to do that

I hope I'm ok to say this but a quick search at Youtube and I found it instantly.

And it is goosebumping amazing!!!!!! x

I honestly cannot understand how any fan could have doubted this was Michael..
I heard the first few words of this track and knew instantly,
Just his pronounciations of words was enough for me.
I just know his voice too well I guess.
This song is beautiful :wub: Love love LOVE it! :heart:

:yes: :heart:

I believe we're hearing Michael in this song. It's absolutely beautiful. I love it.

I heard the Earth Song ad-libs that were added in the end of the song, too. I think maybe because the song wasn't finished, they had to come up with a way to add some ad-libs. If Sony would mention that in the song credits then I'd be 'happy' to live with that.

Moreover, doesn't the fact that they used old MJ lyrics rather than use another singer perhaps suggest that it's also MJ on the BN track? I readily admit that BN could sound fishy, but I've always believed it could well be him as his voice is so diverse. Them making such an obvious sample makes me believe the validity of BN more now.

I honestly cannot understand how any fan could have doubted this was Michael..
I heard the first few words of this track and knew instantly,
Just his pronounciations of words was enough for me.
I just know his voice too well I guess.
This song is beautiful :wub: Love love LOVE it! :heart:

It's so hard to deny his announciation :lol:

I listened the track 10 times and I like it but Earth Song ad-libs should be removed.

Do you all know what the saddest thing about this is - It shows us how much MJ had left to offer at the age of 50 and after all the shit he had to go through - we have to accept every little morcel of his voice we get now and in the future because we are blessed to have lived in this mans era - There will never be another kid that talented to grow up and move the world the way he did - Thank you for such a wonderful song MJ - Beyonce, GAGA, Rihanna, Neyo, Usher, etc will hear this and weep cause even at demo status its beyond their talents
This is what devostates me beyond words. To know that Michael was just two weeks away from kicking off the beginning of the second chapter of his musical life and legacy... Even on that final day Michael was in the midst of finalizing many grand deals pertaining to music, film, television, games and merchandising. The persecuting powers that be worked hard to deny him of this opportunity for so much of this decade, and then as it's all about to unfold the unspeakable happens at the hands of another. To have such a talented and incredible person robbed from the world like this is just.........

I have not yet listened to this new track or read many comments about it. I cannot get over the blunt reality that Michael himself is no longer able to offer any form of confirmation or denial about any of the tracks that Sony decides to put out, amidst all the controversy.

Where is my post?

Well, I did it before, I'll do it again ;D

What I wrote was:

IT IS Michael you dumb haters.
IT IS Michael also on Breaking News.

If you call these fakes, you are officially pronounced tone deaf. Cudos for that!
The song is GREAT!

Duffman, since Sunday people have been claiming BN was fake, which is their right. But, some could not state their opinions with out namecalling, disrespect, and maturity.

We are not going to let the opposite happen now. If you do think it is MJ on BN and this song, a simply post stating so will suffice. There is no need to call names and demean other fans.

Please don't do this.

I started listening this song with the "here we go again" attitude thinking it's another fake song...but all I needed was a couple of seconds of the vocals and I KNEW it's MJ. I don't have ANY doubts with this song. My ears are absolutely resting, everything sounds as it should. I can't find anything to complain about in this song. Even the Earth Song ad libs don't bother me because they are just that..."ad libs" to make the song more powerful. We gotta realize MJ is gone and he can't go to the studio to add vocals so they gotta use what they have and to me the ad libs absolutely work on this song.

The problem I had with Breaking News was that I could not HEAR Michael sounding like MJ in the song.THAT was my problem. And on this song I don't have to be TOLD it's MJ because I can hear it with my OWN EARS. So because of that I am absolutely happy with the song. Like I said before, I will form my OWN opinion based on what I hear or don't hear. On BN MJ didn't sound like MJ to me and still doesn't and I have a problem with THAT. On this one MJ sounds 100% like MJ...besides the song is beautifully done. Like I said, to me the song is perfect...can't find anything to complain about. I don't know and I don't care who wrote or worked on the song. I can only base my judgement on what my OWN ears hear...and I lABSOLUTELY LOVE this song. It's a masterpiece. In MY opinion.

I said my last post would be my final, but I'm just so filled with gratitude for this site I have to get this out:

Thank you Gaz for cleaning up this great site by banning all those haters. We all know this and Breaking News really are Michael.

God bless you Sony and the estate too for clearing things up with that statement! We love you here! Michael's Mother, kids, 3T and the rest of the naysayers...YOU don't know what you're talking about! It's Michael all the way on these songs.

Now it's time to celebrate! :D

Beautifullll song, really beautiful
I love it, trying to playing it on my piano here, but it is no nice that I can repeating it without touching the keys of the piano,

Can you guys imagine if the make a video with a story line based on this song, would be awesome.

My mother, father, brother and they are in love with it

How IRONIC that they are naming this poor excuse of an album "Michael" :doh:

It is just... BEAUTIFUL... Can't stop playing it... along with Breaking News lol...

Can you belevie we are experiencing this, what next We've had enough is fake.

But I am just so so devasted that people are saying this, I mean Michael our man sang in a studio on this he wrote it he almost finnished. and here we are as fans throwing it all back in his face with its fake,

You know what you might as well just go up to him when he was with us and say to his Michael your songs are fake you are a fake.

Now for one second I am not challenging anyone on BN, for me that its so so jubious as to where he does sing and where he does not. but darn this

I am just so lost now with being a fan and running this fan club, let alone all the hate mail I now get.

Thank you Gaz. Screw the haters. Thank you for this thread and your words and actions helping show me the light. Of course it's Michael on those songs! I think those naysayers aren't real fans...just sayin. :)

Can you belevie we are experiencing this, what next We've had enough is fake.

But I am just so so devasted that people are saying this, I mean Michael our man sang in a studio on this he wrote it he almost finnished. and here we are as fans throwing it all back in his face with its fake,

You know what you might as well just go up to him when he was with us and say to his Michael your songs are fake you are a fake.

Now for one second I am not challenging anyone on BN, for me that its so so jubious as to where he does sing and where he does not. but darn this

I am just so lost now with being a fan and running this fan club, let alone all the hate mail I now get.

What's most sad, is this confusion amongst fans.

Personally I am devastated that for the first time in my life, I am going to download a Michael Jackson album to listen first before I buy it. Simply because I am not sure about whether or not the album will be 100% Michael's vocals. It hurts that I have to be like that...when normally I would buy anything Michael without even listening to it.

I feel that some fans underestemate MJ when they say it is not him ! they used to say this about certain songs in Invincible and they do the same thing now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back