Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Earth Song part sounds kinda weird, but I love everything else.

Indeed.
Maybe they thought it would make some sense giving the fact MJ sings something about we can no longer breath, the trees, the birds... kinda Earth song, indeed. But adding the same final lines is taking it to the extreme, imo :dntknw:

It absolutely sounds far more 'michaelish' than BN. :yes:

But I'm still not completely convinced it's really MJ. There are some moments where I go "Yeah, it sounds very much like him". But then there are parts where the voice sounds a little strange, with a certain tone that I've never heard in a MJ song. Furthermore, this is a Cascio track (and I don't trust them). And then there are the ES ad-libs at the end, which really irritates me.

Please understand this. I won't go like "this is a 100 % fake" or something. I just have my doubts at the moment.

Finally, everyone has the right to opinion, but if you still think it's not Michael please don't spread your thoughts to the other fans, Just buy the songs you think are Michael's. spreading such an opinion will destroy the album, neither Michael nor his fans will be happy when such a thing like this happens.

Thanks for your time :)

Thanks for your post :flowers:

Just listened to it. It's not him. It's a better effort than BN though.

:doh: Put the Drugs aside and open your Ears

This is not me saying it, that's the site. I am quite surprised i must say. A fellow friend and huge MJ fan on MSN says the exact same thing though. As soon as the first verse starts..i hear Michael, ok i admit...he sounds alittle different but not different in the sense of 'Hell no this ain't Mike' , he also sounded a bit different on Invincible, a lower voice i guess i should call it.

i kinda like the fact that the bits from Earth Song are in there.... :p

LoL!
Think about of this! Media will pick the news and will turn it into this:

TMZ/Radar.com/Put-any-tabloid-here has just confirmed that MJ was planing singing KYHU during his TII shows in London. As it can be seen in the footage of the documental, while on the cherry picker, a passionate Michael Jackson would rock to the bits of the song he was working on that very same day, namely KYHU, our sources report.

I see it coming.... :smilerolleyes:

I think that 3T have a beef against the Cascio. They have 0 credibility Now.

Taryll wrote :

On Saturday 13th November 2010, @Taryll said:

Out of the 10 songs listed only 7 of them are Michael Jackson. Someone just asked me," is 'Keep Your Head Up' real or are we being lied to again? Sorry, but you won't like my answer…. Let's enjoy Hold My Hand.

Wow, lots of people being banned here. It's clear the mods are at their wits end with this, and I completely understand. It must be hard for those who do believe Michael is singing, to have people like me saying it's not. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, but you know, I was just stating my opinion. At this point, I honestly don't know what to think. This sounds like MJ to me (at least much much more so than breaking news did). It is such a beautiful song, very Mike-like. Very cry/YANAish.. Beautiful, beautiful track.

marc_vivien;3073152 said:

Out of the 10 songs listed only 7 of them are Michael Jackson. Someone just asked me," is 'Keep Your Head Up' real or are we being lied to again? Sorry, but you won't like my answer…. Let's enjoy Hold My Hand.

:bugeyed

LoL!
Think about of this! Media will pick the news and will turn it into this:

TMZ/Radar.com/Put-any-tabloid-here has just confirmed that MJ was planing singing KYHU during his TII shows in London. As it can be seen in the footage of the documental, while on the cherry picker, a passionate Michael Jackson would rock to the bits of the song he was working on that very same day, namely KYHU, our sources report.

I see it coming.... :smilerolleyes:
This made me LOL in real life. :lol:

Thanks Sasha for the lyrics.

Listening to this loud with headphones and getting tearful... :cry: God I miss him.

Me too, I love the song, knew it was Michael because the tears starting falling.

May I say something?

I really, REALLY need the "Goodnight, Michael" thread back.

I mean it. And I am sure as the time gets closer to get Vision and the album, the need will grow.

This week has been crazy, wild and hard for most of us, mainly because all this talk about new songs/vids/things bring us so many memories. Good and bad, both at the same time.

I really miss Michael like crazy tonight. I really cried a lot with this song. And I really need to let it go.

I had to say it... and I go to play it again.... :listeningtomusic:

What an emotional moment, guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think this week has been so so difficult and so emotional, I've been a fan of Michael's for as long as I can remember (I'm only 5 years younger than Michael). I've felt every emotion you could possibly feel during all these years, I've felt his joy and happiness and his hurt and pain as if it was my own.

I'm not one for posting much, in fact it took me forever just to join MJJC. I was a lurker for many years, it brought such joy to my heart to follow all the news and discussion about Michael. All the devotion and love for Michael and all the respect that everyone showed each other. It's been hard to see all the negatively, so many times out of hurt and confusion, well things can be said. I hope there are better days ahead. This is a wonderful forum, thank you Gaz.

I love the song, I think it is beautiful. Thank you Michael.

Taryll wrote :

:eek: :unsure:

It absolutely sounds far more 'michaelish' than BN. :yes:

But I'm still not completely convinced it's really MJ. There are some moments where I go "Yeah, it sounds very much like him". But then there are parts where the voice sounds a little strange, with a certain tone that I've never heard in a MJ song. Furthermore, this is a Cascio track (and I don't trust them). And then there are the ES ad-libs at the end, which really irritates me.

Please understand this. I won't go like "this is a 100 % fake" or something. I just have my doubts at the moment.

..I'm more or less agreeing with you....He just sounds very different to me....definitely parts that are him, and some that don't sound EXACTLY like what I'm used to hearing from him...It's just natural, I think, to have your guard up considering the week we've been through...but it's so close it's hard to know...

Yeah I think 3T are just beefing....I disagree with them. IMO Keep Your Head Up IS Michael

Taryll wrote :

Taryll is the same one who implied that the statement from the estate to MJJC was false because it didn't line up with his version of events. How'd that turn out? Hmmm....

I just gotta say this and I'll only say it once and move on.

If there was any question of Michael Jackson's vocals as they claim, especially with John McClain siding with the fams, all the Jackson family (Esp Katherine who is a beneficiary of the estate) had to do was get an attorney and get an injunction to stop the songs/album from coming out. Especially if they felt a fraud was about to be committed. Instead we have (weeks before BN came out) leaks to tabloids and gossip sites about MJ3 saying it isn't their father and that the family thought the same. I find that suspect because you don't have to leak a story if you are standing in TRUTH. Put your name on it and stop hiding behind "sources close to the family" when you ARE the source. Hmph...

This isn't right!

Like I said before, I have my doubts about BN but this song right here is Michael Jackson. Now it is up to the doubters to prove that IT IS NOT Michael Jackson since they have leveled the charge. I would like to see proof from Taryll and the rest.

#thatisall

I think the Jacksons should learn to make a better and fair use of their electronic gadgets. They are turning every single thing about Michael Jackson into a mess.

I don't say I don't agree with them about the Cascio songs, but I must admit this time I really have problems believing KYHU is not MJ. But yet, I was not there, so I don't know if I am in a better position to say yes / no.

All that say, I think it's really a disgrace and a serious lack of consideration what this family is doing. Jacky said it was GREAT then he turned into "me and my pal McClain were aksing to take aways these songs". The Estate say they used so many experts and Roony say the Jacksons didn't agree.

WHY CAN THEY JUST SIMPLY GET ALL TOGETHER AND MAKE A FINAL STATEMENT AND STOP PLAYING WITH US??????????

:ranting

It's really cruel from their side!!!!

Taryll wrote :

What makes them say this? What the hell is going on? I mean...i don't even have words for it anymore. Where are the days where we could simply fire up a new MJ cd and not be asking ourselves if it's really our hero on it or not? This is just..............

SCREW THIS!

Good joke.
2) Yes the freedom of speech is an universal right.

No, I very much assure you that it is not. Your rights are not being violated here...you agreed to terms of use when you signed up to be here, at the good-will of the owner of this site. Go back and read them before you complain.

I think it's Michael, but they tinkered with the voice a bit too much, like it's too smoothly autotuned at times. It does sound like his voice though. But what is up with the Earth Song parts at the end??? It ruins the whole thing.

Taryll is the same one who implied that the statement from the estate to MJJC was false because it didn't line up with his version of events. How'd that turn out? Hmmm....

I just gotta say this and I'll only say it once and move on.

If there was any question of Michael Jackson's vocals as they claim, especially with John McClain siding with the fams, all the Jackson family (Esp Katherine who is a beneficiary of the estate) had to do was get an attorney and get an injunction to stop the songs/album from coming out. Especially if they felt a fraud was about to be committed. Instead we have (weeks before BN came out) leaks to tabloids and gossip sites about MJ3 saying it isn't their father and that the family thought the same. I find that suspect because you don't have to leak a story if you are standing in TRUTH. Put your name on it and stop hiding behind "sources close to the family" when you ARE the source. Hmph...

This isn't right!

Like I said before, I have my doubts about BN but this song right here is Michael Jackson. Now it is up to the doubters to prove that IT IS NOT Michael Jackson since they have leveled the charge. I would like to see proof from Taryll and the rest.

#thatisall

Exactly, I agree with you completely. It's just very disingenuous the way they've gone about it. If this is a major fraud then it should be very easy for them, they have lawyers, they have John McClain on their side, they should fight about this the proper way.

Anyway, with the leaking of Head Up and them claiming it's a fake... it's becoming more obvious as to who isn't telling the truth.

And now they've said this fans are suddenly "realizing" this song is a fake too :lol:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by marc_vivien

I'm sorry are we suppose to be shocked here? He's been saying that since the beginning! He hasn't backed down! If he did then that would be the shocker! LMAO

I can't stop playing the song. :lol: "KEEEEEP YOUR HEAAAD UP!" is gonna keep repeating in my head all night. Definitely a good song to lift your spirits up if you're down in the ruts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back