L.A. or WEMBLEY? Let the MJ Estate know which BAD tour you want them to release!!!

DVD/Blu-ray release of Wembley or L.A.?

• Total voters
I'm afraid that at the very last minute they'll say ''Hey let's not release Bad tour Wembley 1988 on DVD in 2012 but instead let's release a re-re-re-re-re-re release of Thriller once again but this time it will have a bonus track of Michael Jackson coughing into the mic during one of the studo sessions''

:lmao: OMG, that would be SOOOO amazing! :lol:

I think him playing a smaller venue would be more intimate rather than a stadium. I mean aslong as it's not like the history tour although it's a fact it was lipsync they could have played it off better It looked as if they played backup tracks to his dancing lol

^^TBH I would too. I mean this was the last US Tour he ever did so it would be nice to see a video of it especially from the Bad Era.

it still completley baffles me how the biggest artist of all time has'nt had the Bad tour released!! its plain weird! or was yokohama released and i'm wrong?

Yokohoma wasn't released World Wide - I think it was i japan on VHS, but I'm not sure.

^^TBH I would too. I mean this was the last US Tour he ever did so it would be nice to see a video of it especially from the Bad Era.

The two shows in Hawaii for the History tour was the last shows he did in the US for a Tour :p

This all sounds too good to be true................

I'll believe it when its in the shops!!!!!!

Wembley.The energy is unmatched.MJ had the crowd eating out of his hand.They sang along to every song.The hysteria is palpable.Bigger stage.Higher stage.Voice perfect.Just an all round incredible event & part of the history books with regards to Wembley.USA will have The Victory Tour.

[youtube][/youtube]

I don't know why the video popped up twice.

Are you saying you believe Europe will get a Bad Tour dvd and the US will get a Victory tour dvd?

IF that ever happened I promise I would go crazy.

Are you saying you believe Europe will get a Bad Tour dvd and the US will get a Victory tour dvd?

That would probably make more sense, because Victory Tour was exclusively a USA tour with some Canada as well! Michael's only performances in Canada were those Victory Tour shows in Toronto, Quebec and Vancouver, I'd love to see those as well :p , I'm sure my fellow Canadians here would agree ;) ,But yeah, if they do like Bad Tour Rome or Wembley and Victory Tour Miami or wherever I'd be happy

Last edited:

I'm saying if or when The Victory Tour comes out it will most probably be an American show because (as far as I know) The Victory Tour played America & Canada? (I'm not sure).Theres also been shouts for an LA Victory Tour for years.Didn't The Victory Tour also end in LA? Not sure.

I also genuinely believe that The Bad Tour peaked at Wembley.For me,the 87 leg & the early American and later Europian shows were leading up to Wembley.The anticipation for the Wembley shows was years in the making.It was the first time London was seeing an adult solo Jackson.They had wanted him during the Thriller era but Victory Tour never crossed the water.

I like asspects of the LA Bad Tour but he sounds tired & from the audio I've heard,on the finale night the songs are played way too fast.As I say though,I do like elements,like the extra lights,the white shirt for Man In The Mirror.

I'm saying if or when The Victory Tour comes out it will most probably be an American show because (as far as I know) The Victory Tour played America & Canada? (I'm not sure).Theres also been shouts for an LA Victory Tour for years.Didn't The Victory Tour also end in LA? Not sure.

I also genuinely believe that The Bad Tour peaked at Wembley.For me,the 87 leg & the early American and later Europian shows were leading up to Wembley.The anticipation for the Wembley shows was years in the making.It was the first time London was seeing an adult solo Jackson.They had wanted him during the Thriller era but Victory Tour never crossed the water.

I like asspects of the LA Bad Tour but he sounds tired & from the audio I've heard,on the finale night the songs are played way too fast.As I say though,I do like elements,like the extra lights,the white shirt for Man In The Mirror.

I do agree with you and others though the Wembley crowd was very loud and into the show from start to finish.

674dog-i-dunno-lol.jpg

:lol:

This all sounds too good to be true................

I'll believe it when its in the shops!!!!!!

i agree.

BAD Tour Los Angeles Raw Audio

Remember the Interlude Groove Yall?..I do...I wanna see/hear this in great quality so bad on DVD.. :D :clap:

Smooth Criminal

:punk: :clapping::wild:

Another Part Of Me

Human Nature

Thriller

:clap: :punk: :clap:

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

:wild::clapping::wub:

Wanna Be Startin somethin'

BAD Tour Los Angeles 1989 Montage

Radio Station Promo for Michael Jackson's BAD Tour Denver,Co.

Clip BAD Tour 1988 usa

****Seems like there are A Lot of 'mixxs' - fusions of LA & Wembely either audio from one and video of other and Vice Versa. I think it would be fair to release some sort of box set. Of course I'd looove to see each tour released!!!
Inserts tour list :lol:
Destiny Tour
Triumph Tour
Victory Tour
BAD Tour

I don't however think that it's Fair to release The Victory Tour to USA only and BAD Tour to say for example Europe. Michael Jackson is international,Baby! We all deserve to see his vision**** I want my grand children to be able to see this magic.

Love,Peace & Magic ~*~*~*
:wub: :rollingpeace: :smilie_magicstick2: ...... :lol:

Last edited:
Back