La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

Re: La Toya Jackson rumoured to be on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

i would prefer Tito

I hope it's true, I'd watch it if she was on it.

I actually think she'll be as popular as Jermaine if she does, and maybe even more popular because i think she will be admired. She's a strong person.
LaToya is no stranger to reality shows... and I also think she will do well..

the UK has this love for the Jackson family... if everyone else can built a career from reality shows.. why can't LaToya...

good luck, LaToya...

No Snout She's A Jackson

Jan 1 2009 Beverley Lyons And Laura Sutherland

LA TOYA Jackson gets into the Little Brother look before stepping into the Big Brother house.

As she jetted into London yesterday to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, La Toya, 52, looked to have nicked her 50-year-old superstar sibling's famously sculpted nose, below.

As she was whisked off in a waiting car, one onlooker said: "She didn't look too happy.

"But wait until she gets into the house and starts doing the tasks, then her face will really drop."

La Toya is one of 11 celebrity housemates on the show, which starts at 9pm on Channel 4 tomorrow.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entert...1/01/no-snout-she-s-a-jackson-86908-21007896/

So can we trust this even tough it is the Sun? It seems pretty official to me, especially since the formal lineup was due to be released on Friday I doubt they would make this up.

Can someone from Great Britain start a thread in GD and keep the rest of us up to date like when Jermaine was in? Wasn't there a web site for BB? Does anyone know what it is?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2087429.ece
By ALEX WEST
and JEN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

MINI Me actor Verne Troyer will enter the CBB house tonight along with ’80s singer Steve Strange, rapper Coolio, boyband star Ben Adams, politician Tommy Sheridan and presenter Terry Christian.

Girls going in are La Toya Jackson, telly’s Ulrika Jonsson, Shameless actress Tina Malone, glamour girl Lucy Pinder, Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton and former pop star Mutya Buena.

Sister act ... La Toya Jackson
Michael Jackson’s sister LA TOYA, 52, posed for Playboy in the 1980s and finally made the charts herself in 2003.

MUTYA, 23, found stardom in 2001 with feisty trio Sugababes. She left in 2005 amid rumours of bitter in-fighting and has carved out a solo career.

COOLIO, 45 — real name Artis Leon Ivey Jr — made his name with 1995 rap smash Gangsta’s Paradise from the film Dangerous Minds. The single father has become a reality TV star.

Geordie MICHELLE, 28, got her big break on talent show Popstars. She wed Andy Scott-Lee, brother of Steps singer Lisa, but they have now split.

Sexy LUCY, 26, is a centre-fold favourite and has appeared on Nuts TV’s Book at Bedtime reading from heavyweight novels while wearing lingerie.

Advertisement

TINA, 45, plays potty-mouthed Mimi, the wife of gangster Paddy, in Channel 4’s award-winning comedy drama Shameless.

Bisexual STEVE, 49, fronted New Romantic band Visage and won TV’s Celebrity Scissorhands in 2006.

Gobby TERRY, 42, first appeared on telly in 1990 hosting C4 show The Word. He now presents a weekend show on BBC Radio Manchester.

Fave ... Verne Troyer
Swede ULRIKA, 41, was an ’80s weathergirl, a regular on TV’s Shooting Stars, had a fling with the then England soccer boss Sven Goran Eriksson and last year had her fourth child — by a fourth dad.

Firebrand TOMMY, 44, sued over claims about his personal life — and as a result will appear on a perjury rap in the Scottish courts.

Ex-choirboy BEN, 27, has embarked on a solo career after squeaky-clean boy band A1 split in 2002.

Bookies Ladbrokes make Verne, Coolio and Ben 5-1 joint favourites.

CBB, rested last year over the 2007 Shilpa Shetty race row, starts on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight.

I'll be watching tonight at nine.

yes i hope they put all the house mates in b4 9.30pm b/c after i have to go to work. And i wanna see if she make it in there.

Pics of La Toya at Heathrow airport:

1atoya01096002jm5.jpg
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3673/1atoya01096002jm5.jpg

1atoya02096001vf0.jpg

1atoya03096003yr4.jpg

1atoya04096005oa9.jpg

IDK about the Sun giving the line-up, but does sound like it's going to happen.

Having a hard time picturing LaToya doing the cooking/clean-up, but that's only going by her "shopping" for food during the Armed and Famous show. Didn't she go into a small store and ask for fois gras and champagne, only to be told by the clerk that they didn't carry things like that?

I do think LaToya is pretty intelligent, although at times may come across a little "bubble-headed" personality wise, be it an act or her basic demeanor.

This could be one of the more entertaining "reality" shows if true that she will be part of the housemate lineup.

I don't know whether La Toya will be good or not but she is a Jackson and therefore I hope we support her. If she is like the rest of them i.e. good natured and innoffensive and humble, pulls her weight with the chores she should do well.

Jermaine hopefully has told her what really turns the viewers off, and now I will have to watch this dreadful show for four weeks because she is in it!

I don't know whether La Toya will be good or not but she is a Jackson and therefore I hope we support her. If she is like the rest of them i.e. good natured and innoffensive and humble, pulls her weight with the chores she should do well.

Jermaine hopefully has told her what really turns the viewers off, and now I will have to watch this dreadful show for four weeks because she is in it!

You really hit the nail on the head with all of that. I can't watch it here but I couldn't resest following the text versions when Jermaine was in. How sad, eh?

She seemed pretty adaptable in Armed and Dangerous (and lovable and humble.) She made spagette when she couldn't find what she wanted in the local store and lay down napkins on the diner table when they didn't have a tablecloth like she was used to. lol.

This is the bitch who said she wouldnt stand by and let Michael "get away with what he is doing" in 1993.
If people think the Jackson family is crazy already, shes definetley not goin to help.

This is the bitch who said she wouldnt stand by and let Michael "get away with what he is doing" in 1993.
If people think the Jackson family is crazy already, shes definetley not goin to help.

She was in an abusive relationship at the time and cut off by her partner from everyone who really cared about her. People lose control of their lives in that type of situation. I think she has suffered inside plenty for what happened. It was a long time ago and it is past. You should have seen her on Armed and Dangerous trying to convince a woman in a similar situation to get out. She was passionate and desperate for the woman's sake.

She was in an abusive relationship at the time and cut off by her partner from everyone who really cared about her. People lose control of their lives in that type of situation. I think she has suffered inside plenty for what happened. It was a long time ago and it is past. You should have seen her on Armed and Dangerous trying to convince a woman in a similar situation to get out. She was passionate and desperate for the woman's sake.

Never seen it. Will just take ya word for it lol :)

I hope she does well anyways for the "Jackson" name and doesnt act crazy or quit.

Never seen it. Will just take ya word for it lol :)

I hope she does well anyways for the "Jackson" name and doesnt act crazy or quit.

Thanks. I hope she does well too. She was surprising on Armed and Dangerous. She was afraid of guns and had to learn to shoot and she overcame her fear to become a good markswoman. The thing I worry about most is if they put a cat in there. She was deathly afraid of cats because one attacked her once. She went to a 'cat therapist' (LOL) to overcome her fear because one time she wasn't able to go to the door of a house they were called to because there was a cat there. She was eventually able to pet a cat and work a scene where one was present but I am not convinced she is okay with them yet. She petted the cat like it was going to blow \up if she touched it. It still spoke to her determination however.

well its on now and i am watching , but i hope she is not on it.

You should have seen her on Armed and Dangerous trying to convince a woman in a similar situation to get out. She was passionate and desperate for the woman's sake.

Yeah, I saw that and I will never forget it. That was very kind of LaToya to do.

Toya is a lot of things and I do not think I will ever fully forgive Toya for what she did to her family and her brother. However, it was in the past and I am going to judge her now as supposed to an event that happened almost 16 years ago. Calling Toya a "bitch" was uncalled for but I understand your anger, Yeezy2008.

Give us Non UK fans all the details. I want to know everything.

OMG does this mean im gonna have to watch this dreadful programme again, honestly the things I do for the Jackson family!!
Anyway, at first I wished that Jermaine hadn't gone into BB, but he proved me wrong and so I wish Latoya all the best and hope she never comes to regret her decision to go on there.

latoya says she is supper clean, she is gonna have a problem with minnie me imagine them having a fight cos minnie me says he is so messy

latoya says she is supper clean, she is gonna have a problem with minnie me imagine them having a fight cos minnie me says he is so messy

Was he in Armed and Dangerous when she was? If it was him I found him pretty full of himself.

Back