La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

Or have I missed her transformation into a decent sister?

LOL. Transformation into a decent sister is funny. I still do not like her but I let what she did to her family go.

LOL. Transformation into a decent sister is funny. I still do not like her but I let what she did to her family go.

I am really confused by the whole estrangement from Michael/The Family.. Ok the Playboy stuff (but if you got it flaunt it).. So, like.. the whole child abuse stink she cause back in '93 against Michael, was that brushed away? Has Mike forgiven etc, I dont follow La Toya much, or any of the family for that matter..

LaToya was brain washed by Jack Gordon. Since she got herself out of that relationship she has said nothing bad about the Jackson family, quite the contrary. Have any of you seen her interview for Larry King Live in 2003? She was lovely there.
I don't think the BB is a good idea but I wish her well.

I am really confused by the whole estrangement from Michael/The Family.. Ok the Playboy stuff (but if you got it flaunt it).. So, like.. the whole child abuse stink she cause back in '93 against Michael, was that brushed away? Has Mike forgiven etc, I dont follow La Toya much, or any of the family for that matter..

This is her latest interview: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=usS-RyT07aI

So, like.. the whole child abuse stink she cause back in '93 against Michael, was that brushed away? Has Mike forgiven etc

She is back with the family and Mike has forgiven LaToya from what I understand. I doubt that LaToya was fully brainwashed. Abused? Yes. Brainwashed? Not fully.

ok i can see why some would complain about the laugh, I however was cracking up off of it :hysterical:. she is a straight up blonde (no offense, but offense:mello:)

'teee-hee hee, tee-hee heee" :hysterical:

But you should she her with a gun and cuffing people. She can be tough when she needs to. She really took the police task seriously.

Damn, I hope she wins, lol. Don't talk smack, La Toya's sweet. Sure, she screwed up in the past, but there's a legit reason for it. I hope people aren't mean to her.

la toya is fine with her brother michael, of course. she attended the trial with him, as did the whole family. everything is fine among the jackson's.

oh god, why did the people boo at her? just watched the video. she must've felt very bad.

That wasn't very nice when they booed her...if ppl are still judging her for the 93' thing they are being extremely ignorant...she has explained that event (and those other crazy things in the 90's) countless times...she wa in an abusive relationship and was lucky to make it out alive...
its funny how ppl choose to immediatley hate without finding out the whole story first...

the crowd consists of a buch of chavs who turn up to boo anyone who isn't as chavvy and scummy as themselves regardless of whether they know who they are or not. its nothing to do with the fact shes mjs sister.

I'm just watching a DVD recording of Big Brother, and I don't understand why some of the audience are booing her. She never said anything boastful or nasty in her intro segment, her laugh was quite irritating but sweet at the same time. I think she looks amazing for 52 (plastic surgery or not, those Jackson genes stay young for a long time), and also very beautiful.

I wish LaToya had not entered Big Brother, it's a really tacky show. But maybe she wants to show the UK public a different side to herself. Actually their were more cheers for LaToya than boos.

Last edited:
I'm just watching a DVD recording of Big Brother, and I don't understand why some of the audience are booing her. She never said anything boastful or nasty in her intro segment, her laugh was quite irritating but sweet at the same time. I think she amazing for 52 (plastic surgery or not, those Jackson genes stay young for a long time), and also very beautiful.

I wish LaToya had not entered Big Brother, it's a really tacky show. But maybe she want to show the UK public a different side to herself. Actually their were more cheers for LaToya than boos.

That is how it sounded to me too. I also think they booed everyone some, not just LaToya.

I think she wants to experience things. I am not sure if this was the best choice to find out about the world but in her trailer she was talking about not finding out about things because she was so protected and how she wanted to learn. There was some of that in the Armed and Dangerous stint she did too. Her mom on the phone was telling her she was foolish for doing it and 'girls' weren't policemen. They weren't strong enough. Her mom called what she was doing silly. She was steadfast against her mom however and handed the phone to her female police partner who she was obviously very proud of. I thought it was great. I am glad to see her being strong and getting to experience things and test herself.

Last edited:
OMG:.Jermaine was fantastic in the BB house he was so easygoing and down to earth...I find it difficult to imagine LaToya being like that..

Oh I whish I was back in the UK now...anyone knows of uploads?

OMG:.Jermaine was fantastic in the BB house he was so easygoing and down to earth...I find it difficult to imagine LaToya being like that..

I think LaToya already appears to be easygoing and down to earth like Jermaine was. I think she will be popular with her housemates like Jermaine was (even though I don't think shell be a parent figure like Jermaine was,ie that kind of respect), but I'm not so sure she will be as popular with the general public as Jermaine was.

LaToya really looks like her mother Katherine.

The crowd are a bunch of morons who do this every time, she got less boo's than the others. She is looking lost and is very shy, and on some of the forums people are beginning to warm to her, although there is the usual bunch of idiots making nasty remarks about her looks, presumably they are perfection themselves.

So long as the others don't nominate her she is safe from eviction, can't see her giving them a reason to.

Yeah, don't take the boo's to heart, the crowd do that to all the contestants to some extent or another, she certainly didn't have the worst....I just hope she realises that herself.
I remember being nervous for Jermaine when he went in but he soon proved me wrong and I hope Latoya gets on ok and enjoys her experiences in the house...I don't think I could do it.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't anyone remember back in 1993 when she categorically joined the list of people accusing Michael of being a pedophile? I watched this in horror back then and I am not sure she can be trusted!!!

Watched it last night and Latoya was great, really shy but down to earth. People need to give her a break the 93 crap is over, she is back with the family so move on, Mike has.

I loved Coolio he is so funny and Lucy Pinder seems really nice, and Verne is cute, the others they can't take a run and jump

Fucking hell get over yourself with this 93 crap, she was married to a control freak who influenced her life beat her for god sake, hoW many women in the world go through this.

She was scripted, she was told the family would be harmed.

MOVE ON

Back