Lady Gaga's new song Born This Way, *Update Post 164*

prettygirlmj;3280300 said:
Gaga has a very big heart like Michael did.

That's easily not true. She does have a heart, but definitely not as big as Michael's, and it's very easy to demonstrate that.

I think people need to forget her crazy outfits and see what she's really like in real life.

How can you forget something that's constantly in your face, like an outfit made of meat and other endless atrocities she calls clothes and artistic. She doesn't want to be seen in real life for who she really is, for she has lost her former self/or it got seriously crumbled. She once said, "If my destiny is to lose my mind because of fame, then that's my destiny.' By adopting her stage name, Gaga, it certainly confirms her sayings.“Lady Gaga is my name. If you know me, and you call me Stefani, you don't really know me at all.” She even admitted that her favorite drug was/is MDMA. ...

She wears the crazy getups because it's "art"

Do you call wearing inverted crosses on her crutch area art? Or her often wearing bikini? Just 2 of the endless type of outfits that are at most a form of utmost grotesque expression.

I like how down to earth she is.

She is actually the total opposite or wants to project the total opposite, only by reading many of her own words. And if some think she isn't really meaning it, then she is one false being altogether. She certainly likes to portray herself as a one from another race, a humanoid, to put it lightly, the Eternal Mother giving birth to horror heads, as her latest video very much reveals.

I think she is so misunderstood,

She sure is, the media loves her and is fascinated with her. And she has so very many fans, unfortunately, that can't see through her and her 'team's' agenda of alienating (pun intended also) people from their religion and humanness (i.e. ongoing references and self-representations of monsters), such as the Christians from their Christianity, one agenda that's centuries old, on behalf of some vindictive groups with globalist views who wanna see it become extinct and are working actively to see that happening. Like what Rosicrucians are after. The results are happening already, more people leaving their religion and adopting more 'liberal' ones, or becoming downright atheists, it's all happening and the media 'culture' is actively, restlessly training this feeding, no sense even bringing up the government or the education system. ...

Just saw a recent interview of her on CNN, and these 2 interviews were figuratively, almost physically sipping her words and were in awe, it shows the effect and influence (not good) she has on people, that's deceptive..

like Marilyn Manson was back in the day.

She is from that same category. Manson ripping apart Bibles on stage and all his devilish representations (too many to number) are, in some's mind, a form of art?.. It's an alegory, by all means, but still offensive, still sacrilegious. But you will virtually Never see them picked apart for their horrid creeds, or at least criticized. Almost never. Some people do have a faith in God and don't like seeing others worshiping their own obscure deity, which they're obviously doing. To think these people are really brilliant ones: Gaga can play her piano like a toy, Manson can draw and paint and is an eloquent fellow. .. But I, pers., do believe that people like these are getting brainwashed/trained since little or along the way to become this godless. They're feeling constricted, then end up saying "Eff the world" and rebel against it and the One that created it. Manson even held an exhibition, a painting from there representing a three-headed Christ. A monster, basically. So, one has to have some bizarre.. epiphany, or sth like that, to be creating something this blasphemic. ("All your infants in abortion cribs/I was born into this/Everything turns to sh-t") and blasphemy ("When I’m God everybody dies"). ... This does sound like some heavy, ritualistic manipulation that's mentally traumatic. "But I think if I found Jesus--which, I didn't know he was lost in the first place--I don't think he would be all that different from me." Go figure. ...He's been involved in drug and sexual misdemeanors, too, and released an album actually called "Eat Me, Drink Me". What does he think he is, the Second Christ, His gruesome version?. He's rebelling against his Catholic/Episcopal upbringing, due to other people's more radical approach to religion, but still doesn't justify their terribly distorted attitude toward it and God, being at war with Him .."And initially, when you rebel, you go for the obvious choices--heavy metal, Satanism. To me, Satan ultimately represents rebellion. Lucifer was the angel that was kicked out of heaven because he wanted to be God. To me, what greater character to identify with?" - Manson's own words. The way he perceives Christ is very medieval-like: 'I think the image of Him dying on the cross is very violent. It's very sexual. It's very phallic. And I think it's intended to be all those things. It's intended to make women want to be married to Christ and make men want to be like him. And to cause fear." It's intended to be that way? What a mindless being, he only sees the Crucifix and crucification as an image.. To him, Christ's image being crucified and killed is meant to instill fear in people. ..... He goes on to say: 'And I think that image has caused more pain and suffering than a swastika or the hammer and sickle. And those images are taboo, while the crucifix will always be considered holy'. A lost mind is who Manson and people like him are.

I don't hate these people, I feel sorry about them, they're s ignorant, proud people, without sounding patronizing, because Gaga, in this case, is feeling in her element being the way she is now. .. Poor children of today, what they have to deal with. These youngsters taking over the music industry (in this case), being loved and seen as role models by many. The direction this world is furiously taking is.....

Last edited:
Some people in this thread have serious problem with themselfs, not Steffani.
Enjoy music, stop gossip and make conclusions about people you don't know.GaGa has still a lot to prove to the public. Jesus Christmas!

^No one's gossiping. We have yet to read a comment stating she's a man, or addressing any of the other rumours which have been made up about her. Stating a different opinion from a fan's opinion isn't gossiping, and last time I checked, this isn't a Lady Gaga fan forum, so we are in every way permitted to state alternative opinions.

As for stating conclusions about people one doesn't know, it goes both ways--the people who hail her as some sort of artistic goddess are arriving at their conclusions in the same manner those of us who see her as a poseur are. Having opinions about others is more-or-less unavoidable.

I love Lady gaga very much! It's a breath of fresh air to have another eccentric dramatic rtist out there! I'm tired of the taylor swifts/ Britney Spears/ Christina Aguilera etc... they are plain and a bore.

^Why do you think she's, in your words, 'eccentric and dramatic'? I want to hear your perspective.

I personally think Christina's pretty dramatic and more talented than gaga, although you've got to give the latter credit for playing an instrument. Her voice is just amazing, and I think Bionic was such a disgrace because she did so much to robotize her voice with the autotune. It seems to be the fashion now, and it works for some, but man does it not work for Xtina. No. Just no. In my personal opinion, it doesn't work for gaga either. Her acoustic/Stefani Germanotta stuff is way better than any of her officially released stuff. The same could be said for Ke$ha, though. Large record companies ruin talent.

Off-topic, a bit, but if you want eccentric and dramatic, try listening to Emilie Autumn. She writes her own songs, plays a wide range of instruments, and isn't dance/pop/mainstream.

It's amazing how some people can berate others from their high horse for making assumptions and judgements about MJ, and yet do the exact same thing themselves.

I have to agree with this. Hypocrisy and justification are rife. You know, I've got nothing against anyone having an opinon Mikage Souji, but yourself and Alma like to reply to, or quote people on here that are simply enjoying Lady Gaga for what it is (or maybe what it isn't). I don't think people need to have the Riot Act read to them everytime you guys/girls reply and are of a different opinion. And please don't reply to this with a book lenght lecture to me. I'm 32 years old and know my own mind and don't need to have the music industry, how it works or religion or anything else explained to me. I'm not religious and know the music industry inside out. It's really beging to grate and is coming across as a little condescending. I've come on here a few times of late but haven't posted because it's page after page of nonsense. We get that some of you don't like Lady Gaga. You really don't need to give us her life story and a history lesson. I personally agree with Tony R. I don't think she touches Madonna or is anything special but I'm enjoying asspects of her work.

I have to agree with this. Hypocrisy and justification are rife.

Go figure, people with Nothing productive to add on resort to offenses. A 'surprise'.

You know, I've got nothing against anyone having an opinon Mikage Souji, but yourself and Alma like to reply to, or quote people on here that are simply enjoying Lady Gaga for what it is (or maybe what it isn't).

You're singling out 2 posters here with knowledge and very valid points, just to further confirm you have Nothing informative to add on the topic. Except for 'maybe' personal attacks derived from being a fan of Gaga's. And before you're thinking of calling others hypocrites, I am not glorifying anyone more than necessary, certainly Mikage neither, and this is an MJ forum, that one is bound to be a bit biased. But not to the point when some are losing trace of reason. The contrary. And I, for one, am not a hater, just brutally truthful on things I know about and have read about and got 'an' idea about. And have observed and experienced for years. Enough to conclude that MJ had lot of furious dark forces trying to s**** with his head for good. He hasn't lost his mind, however, regardless of his mistakes, and hasn't lost his heart. And he genuinely loved God. ...Some folks aren't asleep, fortunately, and mind you, Mikage Souji is an atheist, yet she didn't feel like coming down on others like you do, she's not offended over the things Lady Gaga is doing, but can respect those that do. And of right.

I don't think people need to have the Riot Act read to them everytime you guys/girls reply and are of a different opinion. And please don't reply to this with a book lenght lecture to me. I'm 32 years old and know my own mind and don't need to have the music industry, how it works or religion or anything else explained to me.

And I don't think you gunnysacking does anyone a favor, again, unless you share your personal view on this or what you perceive to be truthful. Instead, you're singling ppl out on how bad they are and how nonsensical they are. You're taking this personally, though for one haven't even seen you reply in this thread up until now. Lecturing you? Must be some older grudge in the middle, for you've brought up a very frustrated breath.

I'm not religious and know the music industry inside out.

Good, if you do.

It's really beging to grate and is coming across as a little condescending. I've come on here a few times of late but haven't posted because it's page after page of nonsense.

Some replies on here are factual, not based on personal frustration and liking, it's not anyone's fault you perceive them to be nonsense. I realize my approach is gonna irritate even further, but I pers have better things to worry about than that. Getting more informed/more observant on certain topics before rushing to dismiss them is a thought, if not, don't preach out of thin, subjective air...

You really don't need to give us her life story and a history lesson.

I/we're not giving You or some others any lessons, we're expressing our views, be they detailed or not, as this is discussion forum, that's what people are supposed to be doing. Some write more, some less, to make a point. A rational one, at times as well, and/or transrational. Allow ppl, at least from time to time, to express their genuine concern over the people with Huge, global influence that are influencing children today. Allow us not to like (Nor hate either) somebody, because that somebody is singing half naked near a Christian cross, and not agree with those who call it a bogus. Or one that is embracing and glorifying their dark side at every chance they get. Some could open their eyes if they want to, others may do whatever, just don't personally attack those who look up to non-godlessness rather than actual positive role models. Or those who simply are making a lot of sense and see some of the music industry puppeteering, sex-kitten products for what they are, just cuz you or others don't like it.

Last edited:

Oh, blimey. Another one reacting like a fanatic and choosing to insult, for they can't come up with better. Newsflash, Lady Gaga wouldn't want others to call her by her real name, she said so herself.

stop make conclusions about people you don't know.

Follow your advice. "Some people in this thread have serious problem with themselfs". And it's 'themselves'.

GaGa has still a lot to prove to the public.

Until then, some people are going by what the present tense has to offer, so the exclamation of wonder is irrelevant. Some also don't swallow their meal full.

I still can see how Gaga is supposed to be different, fresh and innovative.............

To me she is still Madonna - Version 2.0!!!!!!!!!!

That's just like saying that Justin Timberlake and Usher are unique............but they are just MJ clones!!!!!!!!.............and this comes from a person who listens to both Timberlake and Usher!!!!!!!!!

Go figure, people with Nothing productive to add on resort to offenses. A 'surprise'.

You're singling out 2 posters here with knowledge and very valid points, just to further confirm you have Nothing informative to add on the topic. Except for 'maybe' personal attacks derived from being a fan of Gaga's. And before you're thinking of calling others hypocrites, I am not glorifying anyone more than necessary, certainly Mikage neither, and this is an MJ forum, that one is bound to be a bit biased. But not to the point when some are losing trace of reason. The contrary. And I, for one, am not a hater, just brutally truthful on things I know about and have read about and got 'an' idea about. And have observed and experienced for years. Enough to conclude that MJ had lot of furious dark forces trying to s**** with his head for good. He hasn't lost his mind, however, regardless of his mistakes, and hasn't lost his heart. And he genuinely loved God. ...Some folks aren't asleep, fortunately, and mind you, Mikage Souji is an atheist, yet she didn't feel like coming down on others like you do, she's not offended over the things Lady Gaga is doing, but can respect those that do. And of right.

And I don't think you gunnysacking does anyone a favor, again, unless you share your personal view on this or what you perceive to be truthful. Instead, you're singling ppl out on how bad they are and how nonsensical they are. You're taking this personally, though for one haven't even seen you reply in this thread up until now. Lecturing you? Must be some older grudge in the middle, for you've brought up a very frustrated breath.

Good, if you do.

Some replies on here are factual, not based on personal frustration and liking, it's not anyone's fault you perceive them to be nonsense. I realize my approach is gonna irritate even further, but I pers have better things to worry about than that. Getting more informed/more observant on certain topics before rushing to dismiss them is a thought, if not, don't preach out of thin, subjective air...

I/we're not giving You or some others any lessons, we're expressing our views, be they detailed or not, as this is discussion forum, that's what people are supposed to be doing. Some write more, some less, to make a point. A rational one, at times as well, and/or transrational. Allow ppl, at least from time to time, to express their genuine concern over the people with Huge, global influence that are influencing children today. Allow us not to like (Nor hate either) somebody, because that somebody is singing half naked near a Christian cross, and not agree with those who call it a bogus. Or one that is embracing and glorifying their dark side at every chance they get. Some could open their eyes if they want to, others may do whatever, just don't personally attack those who look up to non-godlessness rather than actual positive role models. Or those who simply are making a lot of sense and see some of the music industry puppeteering, sex-kitten products for what they are, just cuz you or others don't like it.

Ain't that somethin?'!!

Anyways (on subject) Not sure what I make of the video yet. It's quite interesting-ish and very weird.

I have to agree with this. Hypocrisy and justification are rife. You know, I've got nothing against anyone having an opinon Mikage Souji, but yourself and Alma like to reply to, or quote people on here that are simply enjoying Lady Gaga for what it is (or maybe what it isn't). I don't think people need to have the Riot Act read to them everytime you guys/girls reply and are of a different opinion. And please don't reply to this with a book lenght lecture to me. I'm 32 years old and know my own mind and don't need to have the music industry, how it works or religion or anything else explained to me. I'm not religious and know the music industry inside out. It's really beging to grate and is coming across as a little condescending. I've come on here a few times of late but haven't posted because it's page after page of nonsense. We get that some of you don't like Lady Gaga. You really don't need to give us her life story and a history lesson. I personally agree with Tony R. I don't think she touches Madonna or is anything special but I'm enjoying asspects of her work.

The interesting thing is that you and I have more-or-less the same perspective when it comes to gaga: not all that, but some of her stuff is fun to listen to for some. Last time I checked, we're permitted to reply to people who post their opinions on a given topic--that's the point of a forum. Like I said before, this isn't a Gaga fan forum, so we don't all have to approve of her. I've acknowledged she has some good material and have given a relatively fair critique, along with my opinion on her silly antics, which seem to deter from her actual act. I've abstained from making nasty comments based on tabloid rumours about her life, such as 'oh I heard she's a man' or something of the like. What I've said of her is purely my opinion, based on the facts/events surrounding her life and work--compare her official stuff with her pre-Gaga stuff, and the image she presented before becoming famous. It's obvious she's sold out, just like Ke$ha and most other 'popular' artists. My pointing that out was intended to be critical of the music industry at present, more than Gaga (or Ke$ha, for that matter.)

Gaga is not entirely talentless. She can sing well, she can play the piano, and she can write her own material. She's obviously talented. However, she's also (in my humblest of opinions) a big sell-out, uncreative despite her many musical talents, and not at all what most people and the media make her out to be.

P.S. What does you being 30 have to do with anything--I would hope you had made up your mind. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about gaga, or religion, or the music industry. I would much rather you be a gaga fan out of your own conclusions, than for you to not like her because I don't. You should make up your mind about the world, as it appears you have. I'm just stating my opinions, which, at the end of the day, change nothing.

You're offended about that?
We all have our opinion. Accept that.

For me, it's hard to judge Lady GaGa, seriously.
Sometimes I think she is the only great artist today with a sweet heart.
And sometimes I just think she is too much, too weirdo dresses.. Weird music videos..
But it's hard to say if I like her or not. I guess I'm neutral.
But one thing that I don't agree: Her heart is not as big as Michael. She may be a sweet and shy girl like Michael, but her heart is NOT big. Michael did a lot of things. A LOT OF THINGS THAT SHE HAVEN'T DONE YET.

^I wouldn't say she's great--she's certainly good at what she does, but to be great, in my opinion, you have to contribute something revolutionary. That's what separates the legends from the come-and-go's. I agree with Krshna28 in placing her at the same level as Usher and JT. They're both talented, but haven't really done anything to change music, and neither has Gaga. Until she does, she won't be 'great' in my eyes. She's not the only good artist, by the way. There are so many artists who totally overpass her as far as talent and quality of work is concerned--they just don't get any attention because they don't sell out their music/conform to the mainstream/status quo like Gaga and others in the industry do.

By the way, where do you get shy from? I'm curious. I've seen her on interviews, and obviously we've all gotten wind of her antics regardless of whether we want to hear about them or not. She seems to me to be anything but shy. Shy people don't wear lingerie on airports. Shy people don't constantly want to be the center of attention--if anything, that's their worst fear, yet Gaga welcomes it with open arms. Thus, she's not shy. Sweet? Perhaps--not in my opinion, but she's not nasty either. She seems like a normal human being to me.

Last edited:
Agree, Mikage. And I don't say that just cuz I've been often communicating with you on here about stuff (including the very very controversial topics of porn and drugs ^^). Being prejudged like that and singled out just cuz of these poor points is what is nonsensical. I can agree with people I've had confrontations/conflicts with even, and calling , i.e. a description of a video nonsensical when I very much just described it, it basically means the video in itself is that way, unless one chooses to see what they want to see.

There are lot of celebrities who are so shy. Janet Jackson is so shy, she even mention it, but she still do some kind of "sexy-stuff." in public, like the dress etc..
Michael is shy too, but he still grab his crotch in front of people.
Lady Gaga is shy in this interview, that's where I got the word from.

^Anyone would be shy with Barbara Walters. That woman is terrifying. :bugeyed

I've seen this interview, and I think she feels somewhat intimidated by Walters (I would too, lol.) In all the interviews I've ever seen Walters conduct, I always feel as though she's silently judging her interviewee--and this interview's no exception. She's so fake and hypocritical, it's sickening. I wouldn't ever agree to do an interview with her.

In regards to Gaga, looking at the bulk of her behaviour as a whole, and not just at one interview with an extremely terrifying hag, she is not at all shy and relishes in media attention every chance she gets.

"I don't take my glasses off for many interviews, but I'll take them off for you..."

...and lots of others, which I won't post for obvious reasons. I really wish she was better at lying. She's sans glasses during the greater part of her interviews.

Michael only does the crotch-grab 'in character', during his performances. He's actually kind of embarrassed by it, as he has said in the past, and always seemed a bit afraid of the crowds. Gaga, on the other hand, doesn't just behave the way she does in concert--she does this in her daily life as well, and there's nothing wrong with that, but the fact that she likes the attention so much means she's not at all shy. Her saying she's not doing what she does for attention is the worst bit of lying I've heard in a long time.

On a different note, I like her blouse/sweater (on the Walters piece.) I can't tell exactly what it is, tbh.

Last edited:
smoothcriminal12;3282604 said:
[youtube]zNGbGztmpRQ[/youtube]

I'm mixed on this one. On the one hand, it's good to see German in music for once! It seems as though it's always French or Spanish, it's totally overdone. On the other hand, her pronunciation is horrendous--and it sounds more like she's speaking French than German. Ech! (She is not speaking French in this song, at least not in the very beginning--that is definitely German, but just horribly pronounced German. Her French pronunciation in "Fashion" is pretty good, though.)

This is just a remix, though. It's a good song for a fashion show, which is what it was used for, although the title is an interesting choice.

Ouch at the scathing review from YouTube user P1h3d5e6, the second highest-rated comment on the video you posted. "Der Titel passt zum Song!" In other words, the title fits the song. Scheiße, for those of you who are not aware, means "sh-t" auf Deutsch.

Last edited:
I'm mixed on this one. On the one hand, it's good to see German in music for once! It seems as though it's always French or Spanish, it's totally overdone. On the other hand, her pronunciation is horrendous--and it sounds more like she's speaking French than German. Ech!

This is just a remix, though. It's a good song for a fashion show, which is what it was used for, although the title is an interesting choice.

Well she had German in one of her songs before. Remember Telephone: "ein, zwei, drei" what a fail :lol:

^Yeah, but anyone can do that. I mean, anything other than counting numbers, but sh*t her pronunciation fails in this song. She butchered the language--if she wanted to speak in a French accent, she should have spoken French.

Mikage Souji;3282818 said:
^Yeah, but anyone can do that. I mean, anything other than counting numbers, but sh*t her pronunciation fails in this song. She butchered the language--if she wanted to speak in a French accent, she should have spoken French.

But she can't even get the "one, two, three" right lol. I'll listen to that other song in a minute, see if it's as bad as you say :p

Edit: I just listened to the song twice and I can honestly say I didn't understand one word of what she was saying, and I've studied German for 6 years. I tried my best to decipher it but it doesn't even sound like German. It indeed sounds like French. She should have called the song "Merde" instead of "Scheiße" :mello:

Last edited:
^No, it certainly sounds like German, just spoken in a horrendous manner. French is such a different language from German--it would sound nothing like that.

Here is what one YouTube user thought it was:

Ich bin mir absolut klar

Ich trag den Namen Monster

I wish we all could be blind

It become easy (easy) out there

das soll das heißen.

I can definitely hear "Ich trag den Namen Monster," and I can hear "Ich bin mir absolut klar." I'm not 100% sure about the last three lines, though.

Mikage Souji;3282841 said:
^No, it certainly sounds like German, just spoken in a horrendous manner. French is such a different language from German--it would sound nothing like that.

Yes it does, and you said so yourself a few posts before: "and it sounds more like she's speaking French than German" ;) Trust me, I know German, I live 5 minutes from the German border and hear the language every day. Whatever Lady Gaga was saying, it does not sound German at all. She takes a German word like "Monster" and pronounces it "monsteur". That's not German.

Here is what one YouTube user thought it was:

Ich bin mir absolut klar

Ich trag den Namen Monster

I wish we all could be blind

It become easy (easy) out there

das soll das heißen.

I can definitely hear "Ich trag den Namen Monster," and I can hear "Ich bin mir absolut klar." I'm not 100% sure about the last three lines, though.

I don't think that's what the lyrics say and it doesn't make any sense that way either (not that that's a prerequisite for a Gaga song). In the first sentence, I hear "Ich liebe..." it doesn't sound like "ich bin". The third and fourth sentences don't sound English, I think they're supposed to be German as well. If you listen to 0:47-0:49 it sounds like she says "Madre Monster" (mother monster, that's how her fans call her).

I think Gaga did this on purpose so people would talk about her again and debate on what she's saying :lol:

^From her pronunciation, it sounds like she's speaking French, but the way the words appear to form, I can't recognize a single French word, unlike "Fashion", in which the French is clearly there. Like I said, I think she's butchering German, and speaking it in an awful French accent for some reason.

I know German as well--I speak it semi-fluently, and I speak some French, so I could detect French words if they were there--but it just sounds like Gaga speaking German badly.

Perhaps she did it on purpose, but like you said, she wrecks it on "Telephone" as well, so more than likely it wasn't on purpose and she just sucks at speaking German. I don't think she did it on purpose nor did she have in mind for people to debate on what she was saying--a lot of people who don't speak a language well screw up on the pronunciation of what they're trying to say, and people obviously want to piece that together. She didn't butcher French in "Fashion," so why butcher German in "Scheiße"? Most of her fans probably don't speak German anyway, and it appears as though the most scathing reviews on her song have been written in German by German-speaking peoples.

(I am well-aware that her fans call her Mother Monster, and that she calls them 'little monsters.' I personally find the whole celebrity-worship thing creepy and cult-like, but I could say the same about juggalos [Insane Clown Posse fans], and other musicians' fans who are labeled/label themselves in some way. I honestly don't see the point in that, and I wonder when they're going to bring out the Kool-Aid.)

Last edited:
^From her pronunciation, it sounds like she's speaking French, but the way the words appear to form, I can't recognize a single French word, unlike "Fashion", in which the French is clearly there. Like I said, I think she's butchering German, and speaking it in an awful French accent for some reason.

I know German as well--I speak it semi-fluently, and I speak some French, so I could detect French words if they were there--but it just sounds like Gaga speaking German badly.

Perhaps she did it on purpose, but like you said, she wrecks it on "Telephone" as well, so more than likely it wasn't on purpose and she just sucks at speaking German.

I speak French as well and you're right, there are no French words there either :p But to a person who doesn't know either language, it would sound more like French than German. I doubt she wrote those lyrics herself anyway. She probably has a person/team that translated it for her. Anyway, we'll probably know what the real lyrics are when the album comes out.

^Probably, and I am betting that they'll turn out to be utterly simplistic in the end. A bit off-topic, but this kind of reminds me of that one time when Avril Lavigne did a multi-language version of the chorus of her song, "Girlfriend." OMG, her Spanish is horrendous (I also speak Spanish fluently.) Her French and German suck as well, but thanks for trying?

I can't stand the woman, don't like her interviews, don't like her voice, don't like her lyrics, don't like her dress sense, don't like her videos..there is nothing I like about her and that is quite extraordinary lol.

I like to be entertained with things like amazing dance and great singing, I just find her akward to watch and hear, and irritating.

I'll remain hopefully she fades.

Back