LaToya hanging out with PPB ( New Picture)

Damn, Paris is almost as tall as Prince. lol

And Blanket....of course he looks pissed. He hates the media as much as his father hated them. lol

Oh my, the kids have grown so much since 2009, if only MJ was here to see his precious children, he'd be so proud of them continuing his humanitarian efforts.

LOL Prince the shades man..

I thought on mjjc u're not allowed to post links to pics & info of the kids lives?

I think it's good she is always thinking of her Daddy. Mike should never be forgotten. I get the feeling Mike's family want them to forget but hopefully they won't.

:smilerolleyes: ha! ur a real character stacyj.. do you say this ridiculous nonsense on purpose?

Janpanese govenment were so kind and sweet to MJ dead and alive when they announced by their government spokeperson their sadness over MJ's death , unlike Obama's government who refused to make any comment and insist to call MJ' life a tragedy !

Just to clarify on MJJC's stance on posting pictures/news of Michael's three, as long as it's an authorised appearance that is fine to be posted/shared. Discussion is fine, but please try to refrain from prying too much.

The kids personal private lives is not up for discussion, and paparazzi pics are not to be posted at all.

As this falls into the first category this is fine to stay. Thankyou so much. :)

i absolutely lo:heart:ve you 3 , take care guys -:huggy::huggy::huggy: and lovely aunty
latoya too, of course.:flowers:

WTF. Paris and Prince are almost taller than Latoya LOOOL :p
OMG. SOOO Beautiful!!!!! :O
Blanket-Jackson-Paris-Jackson-Latoya-Jackson-and-Prince-Jackson5-334x460.jpg

Paris is so beautiful. Her appearance reminds me of LaToya in her younger years :)

Last edited by a moderator:
La Toya Jackson Brings Michael Jackson’s Kids Out to Support Red Cross

<SMALL>April 1st, 2011 3:08 pm / Author: Mary Beth Quirk </SMALL>

<SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js?pub=celebuzz" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!-- AddThis Button END -->

La Toya Jackson is making sure that her brother Michael Jackson’s children have the opportunity to continue their father’s legacy of charitable giving. Yesterday the doting aunt brought Prince, Paris and Blanket out to the GBK Kid’s Choice Awards gift lounge at the SLS Hotel in L.A. to support the Red Cross Japanese Relief Fund. She chatted exclusively with OK! about how the kids asked to help Japan and how they’re adjusting to life without their father.

While under the watchful eye of their aunt La Toya (and of course, a few bodyguards), the three siblings did what any normal kids would do, and made a beeline for the array of candy! Blanket filled up his bucket and carried it around, while Paris and Prince also checked out the sweet treats. Paris even got some stylish Feather Heads hair extensions while her brothers played with toys at the Hasboro game table. GBK is giving 20 percent of the proceeds from the event to the Red Cross Japan Relief Fund.

Toward the end of their time hanging out at the suite, Blanket even bashed open a pinata in just two tries, and ran over to show his sister what was inside.

Meanwhile, La Toya chatted exclusively with OK! about the spirit of giving in the Jackson family, and why the Red Cross is so important.
“I think any charitable event is very important and I don’t know if you know that my brother, their father, was just giving to everybody — $400 million of his personal money he gave to charity — and I support every penny of it,” La Toya explained to OK!.

Since giving back to the world was such an important part of Michael’s life, La Toya shared that she is doing her best to make sure he stays alive in the act of charitable giving.

“I think it’s very important for them to know what their father has done and to follow that legacy and to keep in their heart and mind to give always,” she told OK!.

The kids even asked her to help Japan!
“They said that they don’t mind doing and giving whatever,” she revealed to OK!. “It was so sweet. They say, ‘Can we give our clothes to them?’ It’s really sweet.”

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/04/l...chael-jacksons-kids-out-to-support-red-cross/

what lovely kids. Paris is such a beautiful young girl. Thanks for posting.

This makes me happy and sad to see. Michael would be so proud of his children-he taught them so well. And Paris is an absolute stunner, def echo the sentiments that she looks like a young LaToya!

Loving the pics!! the children are beautiful...i see Michael in all 3 of them!
Woah, never really thought it before, but jee-wizz Paris DOES look like a young LaToya!!
:wub:

Just a thought..I think we are overstepping the bounds here by posting their pics and video....talking is one thing..but posting them is against MJJC rules. They truly are beautiful children.

Just a thought..I think we are overstepping the bounds here by posting their pics and video....talking is one thing..but posting them is against MJJC rules. They truly are beautiful children.
No, it's O.K.; because this was an official public appearance for a worthy
charitable cause: Japanese Tsunami Relief.
Michael Jackson does so approve. :cheeky:

No, it's O.K.; because this was an official public appearance for a worthy
charitable cause: Japanese Tsunami Relief.
Michael Jackson does so approve. :cheeky:
oh ok..:D...just looking out for them babies...:wink:

We allow official public appearances here which this one is. Anthing else is not allowed no discussion of the kids personal lives at all.

They are such beautiful children both inside and outside. :heart: I hope the love their father gave and the example he set will be a source of strength and guidance for them always.

Very nice that LaToya brought them. What she says is so true:
“I think it’s very important for them to know what their father has done and to follow that legacy and to keep in their heart and mind to give always,” she told OK!.

Kids looked great & LaToya always looks beautiful. Great to see the vid.

Thanks MsCassieMollie :flowers:

Janpanese govenment were so kind and sweet to MJ dead and alive when they announced by their government spokeperson their sadness over MJ's death , unlike Obama's government who refused to make any comment and insist to call MJ' life a tragedy !

amen to that

Blanket reminds me of me when I was that age. I hardly ever smiled when cameras were around. In many of my childhood photos I look annoyed, lol. I was so shy.

... well.... I hate to say this, please don't hate me but.... to be very honest.... very, very honest, I feel they should keep a low profile. Yes, no question this is a good cause and MJ would support this, and Japan has been by far one of the most loyal contries to MJ EVER, but still....

.... well... ok, I will say it any way. They are just Michael Jackson's kids. We say we hate it the brothers/friends/staff/anyone get appearances on TV just because they are related to MJ in some way. Michael was there because he had work hard to be the great start he was. It was not for free. It was not because he was somebody's son.

I know I will sound like a hater and I really feel bad saying this, but in all honesty, besides being MJ's kids, they haven't done anything else. I really don't mean any disrespect here, I just try to be fair and to apply to them the same rules I would apply to anyone else. I have never liked people getting attention or space on the media just because they are related to someone famous.

I am sure MJ3 have a great potential to do whatever they want and sure I would love them to shine, but with their own light, not with MJ's light only.

When asked why she never sang any songs of her mother (Judy Garland), Liza Minelli said it was because her mother gave her the following advise: "Don't you ever be the best version of me; be the best version of yourself".

In my very personal opinion, I am confident these children will shine with their own light on stage, or in court, or in a company, or in a hospital, a zoo, a school, ANYWHERE they decide to work at.

I hope you will not find my post offensive. Again, I respect their right to participate and to support humanitarian causes, but I also believe they should try to learn right from the beginning they can't live behind the "shadow" of their father's fame. They must work hard too, but not at this young age, certainly. It would be very sad if in 20 years from now they are on TV just to talk about their parent, but never about their own projects. Of course they will be forever asked about Michael, but I wish them all the success in the world, so they are important for who they really are as individuals, not just as somebody's kids.

We have already had enough of that.

:flowers:

Last edited:
they were brought by their aunt, I am sure their heart were in the right place. I also think they should be off the spotlight, but they are not the ones to be blamed, this is the guardian/adults' job. They are just children.
they didn't invite the camera, the Jacksons did. I am proud of them to continue their father's charity work.
“I think it’s very important for them to know what their father has done and to follow that legacy and to keep in their heart and mind to give always,” she told OK!
that's nice, but I hope she also remembered Michael did most his charity works quietly, because it's from his heart, not for the camera.

Last edited:
Back