LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

He is so awesome. I adore him!!!! He is truly thoughtful and the L'uomo Vogue thing, well, I think he well knows we LOVED it.....

y he always act like he forget he owe me and ja $20....hmmm :rollin:[/b]

How damn long does it take to pay back $20 dollars?? :huh: Mike betta hurr up before I take him to civil court. :zformation:

Aww, see, now this is what we were suppossed to be waiting so patiently for. Mike's a true gentleman through and through.

Thanks Raymone for keeping us updated. And yeah, his siggy is HUGE!! I like to make mine large too though when I sign things at work....mind you I still get in trouble for doing it...yet I still do it....bad Mary... :lol:

Thanks so much for posting this. Bless Michael. I can't wait to see what else he has to show us. I LOVE seeing people have success and new things happen to progress their dreams/lives, and Michael (although I don't know the man personally) is one of those people to me. Keep moving sweets. :heart:

Proud to be your Fan and thanks for your nice letter

very classy signature :clap:

Michael, you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. We love you more!

:wub:

It feels so good to hear from him :flowers:

Enrico, thank you! :flowers:

"...you've all seen the rezults of my recent photo shoot with L'Uomo Vogue" :shifty:

Why, yes we did, Michael :blush: especially, us girlies :blush:

Looking forward to the new projects to come! :) We got ur back, Michael! ;)

So loving and caring ...my heart melts ...Thank you Mike For just being YOU !

he's the best!! so kind to us!

love you mikeypoo! :lol:

look at that proud signature he has!! Amen brotha proud and strong!! I look forward to these "surprises" you speak of

:sarmoti GO MIKE GO MIKE :sarmoti :yes: :wild: OUR KING IS BACK BABY :imbad
I LOVE U BOO BEAR YOU ROCKS
:sarmoti

I love you too Michael and I can't wait to see you again. The whole world is waiting and that's the truth. :yes:

awww! :wub: he's so sweet and thoughtful!! :wub:
thank you michael! :sarmoti love you sooo much!! :wub:

i'm getting my l'uomo vogue tomorrow!! :jump:
at least two copies!! it's gonna be like :newyear: !!!

the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD is BORING TO DEATH WITHOUT YOU, MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just can't wait for you to :kickass: !

LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

MJ must get joy out of teasing us LOL Geez, EXCITING AND SURPRISING?

MJ is just too funny. a month and some after his birthday :p He must've JUST got through them all :lol:

Sign, sealed, delivered with MJ's BIG OVERGROWN signature lol[/b]
Come on, that's totally cute! :lol:

Awwww Michael I love YOU more....from the bottom of my heart. :wub: :wub:
Thank you so much for the letter......you are so sweet and it means so much to us fans.
I just love Michaels extravigant signature, a real flourish.
I love you Michael, xxx

I love you so much Michael! The birthday video I made for you has gotten almost 2,000 views!!! :) :blush:

I hope you enjoyed your birthday and had a lot of fun! :cookiemonster: Thanks for the letter and letting us know how you are, we love you Michael! :wub: :dropdead:

:flowers:

OMG he is so sweet and caring!
I love him to death and I love the L'Oumo Vogue photo shoot!
Michael you are the nicest sweetest most loving person and I adore you!
Thank you for being such a unique person!

Wow! Thank you Michael and Raymone. I am looking forward to the exciting and surprising news Mike. Can't wait!

nme_logo-208.gif

Michael Jackson sends letter to his fans

Singer says he will be 'sharing exciting news'

Michael Jackson has broken his silence with a letter to his fans.

The singer addressed the letter to the members of his European fanclub and included news of his current activities.

Hinting that he might be releasing his first new studio album since 2001's 'Invincible', Jackson wrote: "I've been really busy lately... Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

The singer was rumoured to be working with Black Eyes Peas frontman Will.I.Am in a studio in Ireland last year.

According to a printed letter leaked by fan site Mjeurope.eu Jackson wrote: "I've been really busy lately... Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all...from the bottom of my heart."

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/31693

nme_logo-208.gif

Michael Jackson sends letter to his fans

Singer says he will be 'sharing exciting news'

Michael Jackson has broken his silence with a letter to his fans.

The singer addressed the letter to the members of his European fanclub and included news of his current activities.

Hinting that he might be releasing his first new studio album since 2001's 'Invincible', Jackson wrote: "I've been really busy lately... Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts."

The singer was rumoured to be working with Black Eyes Peas frontman Will.I.Am in a studio in Ireland last year.

According to a printed letter leaked by fan site Mjeurope.eu Jackson wrote: "I've been really busy lately... Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all...from the bottom of my heart."

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/31693[/b]

Thanks Xtarlight and Mpenziwe for posting.

But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel

I am truely SPEECHLESS.....thanks Michael for giving us this....what a pleasant surprise to get when I came into work! You are a SHINING STAR that will never ever go out!

I can’t wait for what he has in store….it’s going to MAGIC!

Thanks from the bottom of OUR hearts!

OMG, that was so sweet and thoughtful of him :wub: Michael, you're too lovely :butterflies:

Oh yeah, we've seen the pics alright :shifty: :p

And new surprises? :woohoo: I'm getting excited again :( :sarmoti :lol:

Timmy, how did your Marvin albums end up with Michael? :lol:

:wild: Thanks so much for sharing!!
Michael, I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :wub:

May I ask who took the letter first and published it anyone knows ?European FC received it ??

Back