lol this is crazy Twitter: WTFMJFacts

billyworld99

Proud Member
Someone on Twitter has set up a page full of satirical
Michael Jackson facts in the style of Chuck Norris.

Michael Jackson isn't pushing his feet backwards when moonwalking, he's pushing the Earth forward.

A flood once occurred during a Michael Jackson concert. It was caused by the fans drooling over how hot Michael was. #WTFMJfacts

When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he saw Michael Jackson running to him screaming "Get off my lawn!"

When Michael Jackson wants to travel by car, he just transforms into a car.

When Michael Jackson enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

Michael Jackson's watch has no numbers. It simply says "Time to Moonwalk".

Michael Jackson didn't die. He just moved to Heaven

Michael Jackson picks star dust from the sky to make his glitter glove and socks.

Michael Jackson once defeated a grizzly bear by telling the bear to "Beat It".

A study found that the first cause of fainting in the world was Michael Jackson.

When Michael Jackson was born, he didn't cry. He just said "Shamone!" and moonwalked out of the labor room.

Michael Jackson speaks his own language: Jacksonese. HEE HEE, DAH & AOOW are actual words, but their meaning remains a mystery

Any artist who ever won an award knows that it's only because Michael Jackson was kind enough to let them win.

Michael Jackson wears sunglasses to not be blinded by his own aura.

Michael Jackson can eat chicken AND be a vegetarian. He just tells the chicken "You're a vegetable!" and vegetablizes it

If Luke cried when Darth Vader told him he was his father, it's because he was hoping to be Michael Jackson's son

When Clark Kent wants to save someone, he becomes Superman. When Superman wants to save the world, he becomes Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson isn't blessed with music. Music is blessed with Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's Force is so powerful, it was photographed by satellites in orbit around the Earth.

Michael can light a candle by blowing on it."

If you spell Michael Jackson in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
There are no such things as tornados. Michael Jackson just likes practicing his spins every once in a while.

Oh shut up. Did you say Michael Jackson is dead? That's impossible. Michael Jacksons don't die"

Who said Michael Jackson died? He is on a universal tour; currently performing in heaven!!!"

"And when Michael Jackson performed in heaven, Goddesses fainted!"

Michael Jackson is what Willis was talking about."

When a magician does an illusion,you wonder what the trick is. When Michael Jackson dances,you just accept that there isn’t any.

When Michael Jackson sings in the shower, the Rolling Stones are the opening act.

Michael Jackson can. Others try.

Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Michael Jackson records turns to platinum.

Michael Jackson can't play heads or tails. Every time he tosses a coin, it always lands into the nearest jukebox.

A new research conducted by more than 10,000 scientists globally concludes that Michael Jackson is indeed the greatest ever.

S

When Michael Jackson wants to travel by car, he just transforms into a car.

Michael Jackson didn't die. He just moved to Heaven

A study found that the first cause of fainting in the world was Michael Jackson.

Any artist who ever won an award knows that it's only because Michael Jackson was kind enough to let them win.

Michael Jackson can eat chicken AND be a vegetarian. He just tells the chicken "You're a vegetable!" and vegetablizes it

When Clark Kent wants to save someone, he becomes Superman. When Superman wants to save the world, he becomes Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson isn't blessed with music. Music is blessed with Michael Jackson.

There are no such things as tornados. Michael Jackson just likes practicing his spins every once in a while.

Oh shut up. Did you say Michael Jackson is dead? That's impossible. Michael Jacksons don't die"

When a magician does an illusion,you wonder what the trick is. When Michael Jackson dances,you just accept that there isn’t any.

Michael Jackson can. Others try.

Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Michael Jackson records turns to platinum.

Michael Jackson can't play heads or tails. Every time he tosses a coin, it always lands into the nearest jukebox.

A new research conducted by more than 10,000 scientists globally concludes that Michael Jackson is indeed the greatest ever.

These are my faves! And all extremely true! :punk:

Thank you so much for posting those....they are all so very true...:)

These are so true. Lol... :hysterical:

He is on a universal tour; currently performing in heaven!!!"

"And when Michael Jackson performed in heaven, Goddesses fainted!"

I'm going to attend Michael's concert in heaven one day. :angel:

did the people behind twitter really come up with these? i guess they knew. i guess we had an inkling they knew....

Michael Jackson isn't pushing his feet backwards when moonwalking, he's pushing the Earth forward.
When Michael Jackson enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

^___^

Those are some cool "facts" this one made me laugh! "When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he saw Michael Jackson running to him screaming "Get off my lawn!" And the ones about him in heaven are beautiful! :)

Last edited:
I wanted to quote the ones I really liked but there's too many :lol:

Thanks for posting!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Any artist who ever won an award knows that it's only because Michael Jackson was kind enough to let them win."

Isn't that the truth.
Thanks for this!

I love this! lol. Thanks for posting.

Michael Jackson speaks his own language: Jacksonese. HEE HEE, DAH & AOOW are actual words, but their meaning remains a mystery.

:lol:

:yes:

When Michael Jackson sings in the shower, the Rolling Stones are the opening act.

Burn.
Amen.

ROFL These are so funny but yet so true.
I love them especially these:

:Michael Jackson didn't die. He just moved to Heaven
:Who said Michael Jackson died? He is on a universal tour; currently performing in heaven!!!"
:"And when Michael Jackson performed in heaven, Goddesses fainted!"
:Any artist who ever won an award knows that it's only because Michael Jackson was kind enough to let them win.
:When Clark Kent wants to save someone, he becomes Superman. When Superman wants to save the world, he becomes Michael Jackson.
:Michael Jackson isn't blessed with music. Music is blessed with Michael Jackson.
:Michael Jackson can. Others try.
:Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Michael Jackson records turns to platinum.
:A new research conducted by more than 10,000 scientists globally concludes that Michael Jackson is indeed the greatest ever.

>Michael Jackson can eat chicken AND be a vegetarian. He just tells the chicken "You're a vegetable!" and vegetablizes it

lol that made me laugh :D
thanks for this!

Hahahahahahahaha at these

Michael Jackson wears sunglasses to not be blinded by his own aura.

If you spell Michael Jackson in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

btw.... Waynes808s on Twitter ;)

I dont think any of these are funny to be honest.

They arent really clever in anyway, I could just start talking and this sort of stuff would come out.

and I like these (from the site):
If Michael Jackson held a high voltage cable with his hands, the cable would get a Michael Jackson shock
Human blood type is usually 0-, A+ or AB… Michael Jackson's blood type is A++++.
Even when I don't say his name, you know who I'm talking about.
Michael Jackson x 0 = Michael Jackson. You can't get rid of Michael Jackson that easily
Michael Jackson can turn his carbon footprint into diamonds
Scientists recently found that spontaneous human combustion was in fact caused by the view of too many Michael Jackson pictures
Michael Jackson does not follow trends, they follow him
Michael Jackson makes onions cry

These are a treat to read! Thank you so much for posting! =D

Ouji-sama (that's what I call Michael, it's Japanese for "prince.") is indeed pretty amazing.

Back