Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

You guys are all so lucky - to have met Michael's spirit or having a dream about Michael. I haven't got these experiences so far....may be he knows that I was not his biggest fan (since I was so busy at work) until recently I want to catch up more about him....

My dreams are already posted in The Dream Thread, and I'm too lazy to retype all the details again here, LOL. They're on page 23 if anyone's interested. I honestly think it was a visitation because the night before I had that dream, I was posting on this forum, and was hurting really bad. And I mean BAD. I was thinking to myself, "I don't know how long I can bare this pain... I am really hurting... what is going to happen to me... I simply can't bare this anymore."

That night, I was crying really hard and as I was saying my prayers for Michael-- I BEGGED him for help. I asked him to help me ease the pain, and if there was any way in this Universe that he could help take some of it away... I would be eternally grateful.

Well, go to The Dream Thread, and you'll see what happened. A fan and I were discussing a very odd "coincidence" in it as well. ;)

*** Also, for the ladies... (guys can skip this part) :p ... The night before I had my dream, and I was in excrutiating pain, I was also PMSing. We all know what HELL that is. Now, I know my body, and when I am SUPER stressed or emotional, my period can be very, very late--like up to a week late, and my cycle is extremely regular unless I am going through the severe stress.

Anyway... my point... Not only was I in so much pain... I knew the pain I was feeling was DOUBLE the pain because of my PMS. I remember thinking, "My Lord, I have never experienced this kind of pain and stress before, and my period will no doubt be late again... how am I going to make it through..."

Well... after the dream... not only did I wake up uplifted and so happy... when I went to the restroom for my first 'potty break' of the day. Guess what? YEP! There it was! And ONE DAY EARLY from my normal cycle which is pretty much like clockwork.

Something (or Someone :D) HAD to have come and comforted me while I was asleep... and I believe my body responded to it. I could NOT believe what had just happened. And I knew. I JUST knew. Michael heard me... :cry:

Last edited:

Well I've had 3 dreams with Michael in them before his death, since he died I've had one dream with him in it (well in part of it anyway) it wasn't a nice dream, I was trying to protect him from something very bad, but I couldn't. I have them written in a notebook upstairs. I'll write about them if anyone is interested.

Well I've had 3 dreams with Michael in them before his death, since he died I've had one dream with him in it (well in part of it anyway) it wasn't a nice dream, I was trying to protect him from something very bad, but I couldn't. I have them written in a notebook upstairs. I'll write about them if anyone is interested.

I'd like to read them. :)

I only had one dream with Michael in it about 2 weeks ago but it was really really strange. I don't think it was him visiting me either. It was really weird.

Hi guys

I did try and channel Michael just now, but he said currently there isn't much he wishes to say but I did inform him that everyone misses and loves him and he said he loves you all to and that you are all constantly in his thoughts :)

Asedora, I answered your OBE question via PM :)

Post away! :D

Ok, so sorry if I have posted like 3 posts all in a row. I am a bit dumb at using this board, so forgive me.

Now it's 10:30am here, I just woke up a bit ago, and I had another dream just before I woke. I'll try not to write a novel.;D

Long wavy hair on Michael again. He was wearing gold pants with white t shirt. Sporting black sunglasses. He had a glow about him. On a small stage again, he looked happy and was laughing into a mic. There was a small runway looking platform that merged out form the stage. There was a really LONG LINE of fans waiting to speak to him one by one. I was far away again, and he was welcoming me again to come closer.
(In my last dream I couldn't get near him and he was welcoming me. It was silent, and couldn't hear what he was saying)

This dream was different. I sort of floated to him over people and in front of the line. He smiled and took off his sunglasses. He leaned forward to where his forehead was barely touching mine. He said "What's your name?" (I knew that he knew it already)
I nervously and tearfully said, "Sarah." He hugged me and it was so comforting! He said, "Oh don't cry baby!" He was touching the back of my head. He looked at me again touching foreheads.. he kept asking me, "Sarah, are you ok? Don't be nervous." I was speechless and didn't know what to say. He then said, "I want to see you tomorrow. Please come see me again. I want to talk to you. You'll be alright. I love you so much and still love you more." He hugged me and I remember looking at his ear and trying to whisper to him that I'll see him tomorrow. It was very silent, but there were people still around the stage. They were all standing there silent.. just watching us. No one shouting or screaming. It was as if I could hear his every breath and his eyes. Wow his eyes, sparkled so much. He cradled me in his arms and kissed me on the cheeks and forehead. I tried to speak but felt a sense of calm and I just stood there with him face to face. He asked again, "Are you sure you're ok? Sarah come and see me tomorrow ok? I love you.":cry: It seemed to last forever...

Then I woke straight up. That was it. You guys it was him. This is so freaky and comforting in a strange way. I am going through a lot right now in my life, and I think that's why he kept asking me if I am ok. Like he was checking in on me. His skin was soft and he smelled so good.. there was a scent of some sort. It was so peaceful. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow or later on when I find him again...who knows? I was happy that I got to get close to him in this dream/visit. I was even happier I could hear him!:angel:

So I sound crazy, but I feel a bit at peace little by little. Any thoughts? Anyone feel free to holla back.:scratch:

What an awesome dream! That does sound like a visitation. I dream about Michael a lot. Not every night, but a lot of nights. I usually seem to have at least one a week now. I think most of them haven't been visitations, but I think maybe a few were judging by how I felt after I woke up after them, which was total bliss. :)

I've also had two nightmares about him, but most of the dreams have been good. I've posted some of them in the dreams thread too.

yes please.:) As for my dream, it was a nightmare.:(
There was this old man wearing a fedora hat sitting next to an opened coffin. And I knew this was a memorial, but there was nobody else there but that guy and myself.
I was kind of sitting in some really strange position, facing the old guy (who somehow couldn't see me), but, just as in dreams situations go strange, I was also able to see the upper corner of the opened coffin, and was thinking "no, don't look in there" The old guy wasn't moving or anything, he just sat there having some really weird expression plastered all over his face...God I hate my dreams:( always too much vivid details, but rarely pleasant ones.

Hey guys there's been a little update on Bonnie's website in her "time line" text. It's after the recent video posted...you have to scroll down toward the bottom of the page.
Just another piece of something that ended up tying in perfectly with her video channeling. http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html
(sigh)
Is it the stolen memorabilia you mean? Oh yeah... it does makes sense now!! I thought he was speaking as a figure of speech or about his family taking his things out right after he died, but this makes so much more sense!

Hey guys there's been a little update on Bonnie's website in her "time line" text. It's after the recent video posted...you have to scroll down toward the bottom of the page.
Just another piece of something that ended up tying in perfectly with her video channeling. http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html
(sigh)

Wow! Strange..

Yeah, I always found that part about the "material possessions" really interesting. Really got me thinking.

So how can I find out about this "night school" thing? Like how did you learn about htis and "astral travelling"? Would love to hear more interesting things like this.:)

Night School is pretty much the same as astral traveling. Astral traveling or astral "projection" is when your spirit travels to another plane/dimension... which is what the "spirit world" is on. Click here for the definition on wikipedia :p All of us astral travel in our sleep. Maybe not every night, but we all have. So this is why the term "night school" is used. During our "soul travels" at night, we will often learn new things...for whatever reason or purpose we need it for. If you want to learn more about Night School in particular, you can order a CD on it here: http://www.starrfuentes.com/store.html - though I can't say if it's any good or not I haven't personally checked out that CD, but it is by the psychic I know.

Wow do ya think it really could have been more than a dream? Like a deep spiritual connection?

Well I think we are all deeply connected...as we all came from and are part of the same source. :) I think your "dream" though, was really you astral traveling to Michael in the spirit world...as I think many of us do. As I talked about Night School, this is the same concept; gathering together with other spirits...to connect with or learn from someone. I would bet, that since Michael loved all his fans so much...on a very real level, and since so many of us have been truly touched by him and are concerned for how he is doing now...that he makes himself available for souls to astral travel to him, to know that he's ok. We may not remember it consciously - but our soul does. This could explain why many of us just "feel that he's ok". ;)

:)Wow I am so glad that everyone is helping me out on this. At least I don't feel so shy now and don't feel like a nut!

Thanks to you all for all your comments and help! I am about to go to bed now.. who knows what will happen? I hope to have another one soon.

I will get back to you guys individually as there were a few things I wanted to say! I think everyone will have their moments/visits. I know he loves us all. I'm no psychic.. but I just have these feelings and thoughts throughout the day. I'll talk at you all later! Til then.. sweet dreams.:wub:

To Michael.. see you in my dreams!:angel:

Before I go to bed, I want to share a meditation experience I had and most favorite. When Michael first came to me we met at on a beach, the sea was so blue and looked so refreshing and a lovely golden beach. In my meditations, Michael always appears behind me, I turn around and he wore his red shirt, curly hair, black trousers and shoes and he looked so beautiful and radient and had such a glow about him.

He told me to follow him in a whisper, I took a hold of his hand and proceeded to walk up the beach towards a big tree that had a huge shaded area out of the sun. When we reached the tree, Michael sat down with his back leaned against the tree trunk, looking at me with his big brown eyes and asked me to sit with him. I sat down in front of him with my head resting against his chest has he was stroking my hair, I felt so relaxed and safe, a feeling I hadn't felt in such a long time. I could have stayed there forever but I was so relaxed by Michael's pressence I almost fell asleep while in meditation.

Michael began to talk, he asked me "Emma, do you have any friends?" and I replied by saying yes I do, but very few close friends as I have trust issues. He carried on slowly stroking my head, after about a few minutes of silence he talked again, he said "Emma, we are very alike" I did ask in what way but he didn't answer so I still not sure to this day in what way lol

After I dedcided to end the meditation, I turned around and gave Michael a small smile, he looked at me for a second, and said very quietly, "I'll be your friend if you like" and gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled at Michael back. When I woke up and got my vision back as I cried a little, I felt such peace and love and went to sleep.

Before I go to bed, I want to share a meditation experience I had and most favorite. When Michael first came to me we met at on a beach, the sea was so blue and looked so refreshing and a lovely golden beach. In my meditations, Michael always appears behind me, I turn around and he wore his red shirt, curly hair, black trousers and shoes and he looked so beautiful and radient and had such a glow about him.

He told me to follow him in a whisper, I took a hold of his hand and proceeded to walk up the beach towards a big tree that had a huge shaded area out of the sun. When we reached the tree, Michael sat down with his back leaned against the tree trunk, looking at me with his big brown eyes and asked me to sit with him. I sat down in front of him with my head resting against his chest has he was stroking my hair, I felt so relaxed and safe, a feeling I hadn't felt in such a long time. I could have stayed there forever but I was so relaxed by Michael's pressence I almost fell asleep while in meditation.

Michael began to talk, he asked me "Emma, do you have any friends?" and I replied by saying yes I do, but very few close friends as I have trust issues. He carried on slowly stroking my head, after about a few minutes of silence he talked again, he said "Emma, we are very alike" I did ask in what way but he didn't answer so I still not sure to this day in what way lol

After I dedcided to end the meditation, I turned around and gave Michael a small smile, he looked at me for a second, and said very quietly, "I'll be your friend if you like" and gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled at Michael back. When I woke up and got my vision back as I cried a little, I felt such peace and love and went to sleep.

Wow, that's amazing. We all know how much he needed a good friend, glad he's finding peace and you have found a friend in him too. I love reading your posts :)

Wow, that was beautiful and heartwarming. What a nice first meeting. I can only imagine how wonderful that must have felt. :cry:

I have kept quiet about this for some weeks now after an experience, which I only told my girlfreind about it.

On the 26th of June the day after MJ's death. On that night I went to my bed where I just ended up playing some music for a while. So then i deicded to turn the music off and get some shut eye. A few minutes afterwards I could hear Michael Singing along with a Chior which was a bit faint. I tried to figure where this was comming from. I thought first someone was playing MJ songs in the flat above our appartment. So I went into the other rooms heard nothing from outside or anything.

So I went back to bed and heard Michael singing with some chior again. The song sounded like ' Will You Be There' But it wasn't that particular song. I wasn't scared or anything as I felt calm before I went to sleep.

I still don't know what to make of it anyway. I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me by hearing the news all day and listing to his songs.

haha, I was just going to ask if you could post the thread, because I couldn't find it.
Thanks! Thanks for sharing your dreams, I really enjoy reading them. I think Michael's visiting you. :)

:hug: AAAaawwwww... thank you, hun. I really do, too.

I believe that everyone here will get their visitation from him sooner or later. Just be patient, and pray for him before you go to sleep. He will hear you. :angel:

:hug: AAAaawwwww... thank you, hun. I really do, too.

I believe that everyone here will get their visitation from him sooner or later. Just be patient, and pray for him before you go to sleep. He will hear you. :angel:

:) I pray every night and I alway make sure to set aside a special intention for him, just to at least *try* to talk to him. I really hope he hears me. I send him so much love and I hope he feels it.

To Emma: That's a lovely story! What a great first experience with Michael that must have been! Did this happen in a dream or no? That's beautiful. :)

Hey guys...would any of you be interested in a live chat? I thought it would be fun if we all had a place we could get together to talk about this stuff live sometime. :)

Hey guys...would any of you be interested in a live chat? I thought it would be fun if we all had a place we could get together to talk about this stuff live sometime. :)

I'm in! It would be so much easier, I think, than writing back and forth on the board! Sometimes it gets a little confusing on what everyone is talking about! :)

I'm all for it!
Let's do it. :)

Ok guys I setup a dinky little free chat thing on Chatroll.com and put it in a special place on my website for us. It's still public so anyone can view it...but I think it'll do alright. :)

So, if anyone wants to CHAT...click here:
http://www.amygrace.com/mjjc/

*Please sign in with the same username you use here! So we know who is who.
EDIT: also, if you can put your real name in parenthesis after your username, that would be great. So we can all call eachother by our real names.

Last edited:
Back