Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Mrs.Music - Thank you for your advice, very helpful :hug:
I'm sorry to hear about you and your friend too :better: I'm glad you sorted it out and things are better for you now :)

That painting is beautiful :heart:

Re: Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, l

Join the club.
I truly believe Michael Jackson is one of God's Angels,
and God has just called him back.

Re: Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, l

Hi PYT!
Remember me? Nice to see you again. :flowers: Actually, thank you VERY MUCH for something you said once to me by PM and not only. It was very wise. I realized it much later after you popped up in "psychic" thread with your "warnings". I believe that you are a psychic. I developed my own abilities since the last year. Funny enough that looks like I always had them but never used them in full.
If you are willing to share some of your stories, I would be more than happy to hear them.:)

My first question would be: Do you get the same information like Bonnie does? I mean, last time I have read Bonnie's forum, she said that Michael wants Justice. Personally I do believe it because I can sense it myself since the last year. What about you? Anything different or the same?

Have a nice day.

EDITED:I do not really believe that Michael chatting nonstop with bunch of mediums because he was not that kind of person when he was alive. Why would it change? I am still not convinced with the most of channeling I have read on the net. Bonnie Vent, yes I think she is genius and I have a reason to say that after one year being involved in "paranormal activities".

Last edited:

Hi PYT :waving: So , you can communicate with Michael? You can talk to him? How is he? :cry:

I had a dream last night bout "THIS IS IT" but all i can remember from it is that, i was watching a black screen with the words "this is it - michael jackson" and that was it.

Hey my lovelies! Oh man, I've missed you all sooo much! I don't know where to start...I've missed chatting to you all and learning from you all, and discussing everything...I've had some Michael experiences, but being disconnected from all of you has made me feel slightly disconnected from him too.
Anyway, I'm back in Lima for two days and then travelling until next week, and then home!
So, I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to catch up...I don't know how much I'll be able to read, lol.

Neeve! :waving: So glad to see you around here :) Enjoy your last days in Lima and have a safe trip back home :hug:

Hi :)

I have been checking in but not posting. The house wasn't ready on friday so I'm packing a lot and stuff.

I hope everyone is ok. I've been a bit sad and confused but nothing major. I have lots of things to look forward to. I've had some nice meditations and I did a past life regression yesterday. It was interesting but I got the feeling I was making it all up.

Good luck with the moving Mundy :D hope you feel better soon :flowers:

I myself have been feeling a bit, meh about things. I'm looking forward to having a time-out from my friends, certainly my bestfriend, when I'm away. I've been feeling quite lonely, you know? I've been asking for help from my guides, or whoever is around me, on how to not worry or waste my energy on feeling like I'm being "replaced", if you know what I mean. It's hard cos we've been friends for about 3 years now, the past 2 years we were so, so close. When I went to a medium she told me it's like my energy indicated we were in a relationship, cos we were that close (but we were not and are not in one..). But now I just feel like I'm taking a backseat, he's changed this past year, not the same guy I know..
I think I need space from him, try not to think/worry about it so much, and just accept what will happen as it comes..it's just hard cos he's been a huge part of my life, he's like my soulmate, but not in a romantic way, if that make sense? Part of my soul group maybe. As soon as I met him we just clicked right away. That's why I sometimes feel like this & why I think the distance between us will help release all that negative emotional energy I'm feeling. I can't fully explain this, it's so complicated, but these are my main worries. Sorry this is random, and a bit stream of conciousness, it's just bugging me & sorry to take up space with my personal issues, guys.

:heart: to you all.

Sorry to hear you're feeling sad darlingdear...I can relate with what you're going through in some way...My bestfriend and I were really close , we used to see each other every day ; but when we finished school and started University we kind of went different ways , she was changed , we barely see each other...it was a huge change , and I was feeling that she replaced me with her new friends.
After a couple of months and we still being in the same situation , I decided that we needed to have a talk , I mean all those years of unconditionaly friendship deserved that...and we had a conversation about it and we could work it out. We understood that our lives were different from the "school time" and that now we have other responsabilities , and we can't see each other every day , but it doesn't mean that we don't care about each other anymore.
Maybe you should talk with your friend , when you feel it's the right time , so you can clear that up and I think it would also help you to feel better about yourself.
I hope that makes sense :hug:

Hi girlsssss! :huggy: How's it going with my favourite devotees in tha hut? Not been around lately, had some emotional issues to deal with and just overall feeling really blah lately.

Hope you feel better soon Mrs.Music :better:

I'm so happy giirls , I felt Michael today :) I was sitting in bed , looking to the wall across the room , just thinking...when I felt a breeze and then like a gentle pressure in my back , as if someone was comforting me...I just knew it was him :heart: Thank you Michael :wub:

Sorry, I do not post in the psychic thread, because I am not welcome in there... but I do read it from time to time, and it really makes me smile to see that Michael is so relentless in keeping his 'rounds'... and many of you can feel his presence.
Hi...funny you say relentless, I have described him the same. (in my experience, other people I've talked to had other experiences):D Especially when he thinks someone WILL benefit, wether you agree or not.
In my experience he doesn't give a flying you-know-what about convention "I say, chuck convention, who cares?" and "what will the neighbors think." He does not care about your defenses, excuses and taking a No for an answer is rather unheard of. All while being the most loving and funny being you could hope to experience. Will tell you in no uncertain terms his opinion, sugar coating is not his thing. Sometimes I look at TII and think to myself, who on earth is that guy? The movie makes him look so serious.
Be prepared to give 250%, 'cause otherwise "what's the point?"
Loves Charlie Rose, car rides, spicy asian noodle stuff and has a thing for bathrooms. :hysterical::hysterical: Bathrooms especially, that is his ultimate idea of a good time in creative peace. Bring liquor. :cheers:
Is up to date on current movies and has watched Twilight New Moon. Makes silly remarks when the rest of the movie theatre is quiet in suspense to get me to laugh out loud. 400 Teenagers where ready to kill me, awesome. :ph34r:

I am a psychic myself like Bonnie. I am a clairaudient and a clairsentient, and if anyone wants to start chatting with me in this thread please feel free to do so.

It took a long time for me to decide to fess up, if everyone hasn't figured it out already. But I would really like to be a part of a psychic thread since I am... well... psychic. Without people restricting me from helping others.
I'm not the greatest of clairvoyants and that takes some real "mind calming, (but I can see under the right circumstances- hello Grandma)" for me, clairaudience is easiest. I'm still trying to get a handle on the clairsentience, can be exhausting.

:angel: I am not trying to bring up old drama, but I feel that I deserve to share my experiences, stories about Michael as well as listen to all of yours as well.
I don't now what the drama was, but I guess I'll communicate anywhere where it seems alright. So I'll guess I dance on several weddings, you might say. The only thing I really cannot handle is personal insults and being told to shut up. Difference of opinion is cool, as long as it stays civil and staying civil is really not all that difficult.

Michael communicates with MANY psychics. So while you all sit there and wait for Bonnie's channeling sessions, there are people right here in front of you who are just as close, if not closer to Michael. I have talked to many members via PM about Michael, and it makes me happy to make them happy. :D
That's my experience as and the majority of people psychic mediums are not in the public either. There are tons of people and my take is that a)Michael enjoys that (he's got a hearty humor if you will) and b)he loves helping out others, period.

So... feel free to join MY thread in discussing Michael's life after life. :heart:

With love and light,

Mily :heart:
Blessings to you, there are many around. :yes:

Last edited:

Once again, I'm trying, Michael. If this doesn't do anything, then I just don't know what else to do. :(

He's pushed me as well to try to reach out to more people in the last few weeks, I understand. Down to "approach soandso on facebook" and I say, Jesus Christ, I don't walk around Facebook approaching everyone just because. "get over it, you'll see."
I don't like getting burned, either.

I've heard from a few others getting pushes as well, each in their "specialty", whatever it is that they are good at.

Well I'm always interested in any messages Michael might want to get across to people. I know he's being assisted by people specifically to do that. I've gotten messages from Michael occasionally, but I still question them sometimes.

Hi hun, if you wish, do you want me to help as well?

Hun, you already know the answer to that. :huggy:

Now... let's see how long it takes me to get to all these posts, LOL. Thanks for joining in, guys!! :D

Hey! :)
I'm looking forward to reading and listening to your experiences. I know many may disapprove of this but I really believe Michael is around all of us and knows just who we are as fans. It's a "feeling" that you get when you think he's around. If you truly feel it is him, it is. :heart:

You know I always enjoy your PMs. Thank you for being there for me, and believing in all of this. :hug:

Hi PYT!
Remember me? Nice to see you again. :flowers: Actually, thank you VERY MUCH for something you said once to me by PM and not only. It was very wise. I realized it much later after you popped up in "psychic" thread with your "warnings". I believe that you are a psychic. I developed my own abilities since the last year. Funny enough that looks like I always had them but never used them in full.
If you are willing to share some of your stories, I would be more than happy to hear them.:)

My first question would be: Do you get the same information like Bonnie does? I mean, last time I have read Bonnie's forum, she said that Michael wants Justice. Personally I do believe it because I can sense it myself since the last year. What about you? Anything different or the same?

Have a nice day.

EDITED:I do not really believe that Michael chatting nonstop with bunch of mediums because he was not that kind of person when he was alive. Why would it change? I am still not convinced with the most of channeling I have read on the net. Bonnie Vent, yes I think she is genius and I have a reason to say that after one year being involved in "paranormal activities".

Hey there, Asedora. How could I ever forget you? I knew you had a gift from the beginning, believe it or not... it takes time to tweak them just right... I've been doing this for 14 years, and I still learn something new everday.

About, Bonnie... it's really funny because I don't check on her messages at all unless I see that a fan has posted them or talked about them. I know this may sound "crazy", but Michael is more of a friend to me. I don't know how close he is with Bonnie, but I remember having the BIGGEST LAUGH-FEST ever when I listened to one of her last sessions.

Michael said, "You know I'm stubborn...." and I about died, seriously. :rofl: The man is very, very stubborn and hard-headed like a certain other Virgo I know. :doh:

He also apologized for "sounding like a scolding parent"... and I almost spit whatever I was drinking all over my computer screen when I heard this. Michael seriously sounds like my mother, and of course, I blow him off. :p

As far as the MANY PSYCHICS part of my thread, I am not talking about "famous" or well-known psychics. He believes and knows that the true psychics are the ones who are not out seeking publicity, for example. It's also true of what Bonnie said about him liking to be around 'normal' people. So when I mean many psychics, I mean the regular "Joe Blows" who can keep their mouths shut, and are not seeking attention. Do you understand now? :)

Hi PYT :waving: So , you can communicate with Michael? You can talk to him? How is he? :cry:

Michael is fine, but he is still determined about EVERYTHING. Still a perfectionist, still wants his victory and his justice, of course... and will NOT give up until he gets what he wants.

Join the club.
I truly believe Michael Jackson is one of God's Angels,
and God has just called him back.

You bet. And to tell you the truth I believe he is better off where he is now. The world didn't deserve him, and they took him for granted. Michael is touching more people in his afterlife than he ever did when he was physically alive.

He's pushed me as well to try to reach out to more people in the last few weeks, I understand. Down to "approach soandso on facebook" and I say, Jesus Christ, I don't walk around Facebook approaching everyone just because. "get over it, you'll see."
I don't like getting burned, either.

I've heard from a few others getting pushes as well, each in their "specialty", whatever it is that they are good at.

I think that a PM would be good right about here. I'm sure we'll have much to discuss. Right now, Michael is driving me crazy, and I'm trying to do the best that I can, but he's got me shaking as I type this. I'll reply as soon as I can to your PM. :heart: ... And glad to meet another "crazy one", LMAO. :rofl:

Well I'm always interested in any messages Michael might want to get across to people. I know he's being assisted by people specifically to do that. I've gotten messages from Michael occasionally, but I still question them sometimes.

Thanks for your post and joining in! I would love to hear about your experiences with Michael, and like Courtney always says to me... I am ALL EARS!! :D

:2cents: Also, I know it looks like I'm post-whoring, but I'm not. I believe that quoting and replying to each person individually makes things a lot more personal.

amygrace - Did you go on vacation for the Fourth? :search:
Yeah! Where ya at Amy? ;)

I dreamed about you guys two nights ago or something, can't remember it much but Amy's daughter had varicelle (I hope that's the right translation), haha..so random. And we all chatted a bit with everyone, it went from like in this thread to real life...back and forth.

Anyway...hope everyone's okay. I just realized it's July 7th, eep. Time flies.

Last edited:

Hi PYT :waving:

I'd love to hear your experiences with Michael & the messages he gives :)
I sometimes feel things, like warmth on the top of my ear, face or arms. I always doubt that it's Michael, but I always hope it is a sign of Michael's presence :angel:

:heart:

Hi PYT :waving:

I'd love to hear your experiences with Michael & the messages he gives :)
I sometimes feel things, like warmth on the top of my ear, face or arms. I always doubt that it's Michael, but I always hope it is a sign of Michael's presence :angel:

:heart:

If you feel in your heart and soul that it is Michael, than it is. Do not let anybody tell you otherwise.

If you feel in your heart and soul that it is Michael, than it is. Do not let anybody tell you otherwise.

I never used to feel it til around November time..now I feel it every so often.
I guess I just have to trust my intuition a bit more :)

Merged threads... There was a new one created. I know you wanted to have one of your own but there is really no need to have two threads on the same subject. :)

Also have merged all those double postings as that is not allowed to be done on MJJC.

Carry on in this one thread please. Thank you. :flowers:

Yeah! Where ya at Amy? ;)

I dreamed about you guys two nights ago or something, can't remember it much but Amy's daughter had varicelle (I hope that's the right translation), haha..so random. And we all chatted a bit with everyone, it went from like in this thread to real life...back and forth.

Anyway...hope everyone's okay. I'm a bit confused by this thread (drama? not welcome?). And I just realized it's July 7th, eep. Time flies.

Please do not bring this up again. I have already told you what happened, no need to start anymore drama. We are moving past this now. Thank you. :)

Please do not bring this up again. I have already told you what happened, no need to start anymore drama. We are moving past this now. Thank you. :)
Yes, this was before I knew that. :mello: I wasn't starting drama and I certainly do not want to have drama in this thread. There's also no need for you to bring up some issue that's been over a year now. We were having a lovely, inspiring time here and I (and I'm pretty sure the rest in here as well) wanna keep it that way. Thankyou.

:waving: :giggle: this thread is like Appleheads! lol!
I see many faces around here that keep coming back & a friendly feeling :)
Good to see on the boards! :hug:
Hey Limo! :huggy:

Last edited:
Hey there, Asedora. How could I ever forget you? I knew you had a gift from the beginning, believe it or not... it takes time to tweak them just right... I've been doing this for 14 years, and I still learn something new everday.

About, Bonnie... it's really funny because I don't check on her messages at all unless I see that a fan has posted them or talked about them. I know this may sound "crazy", but Michael is more of a friend to me. I don't know how close he is with Bonnie, but I remember having the BIGGEST LAUGH-FEST ever when I listened to one of her last sessions.

Michael said, "You know I'm stubborn...." and I about died, seriously. :rofl: The man is very, very stubborn and hard-headed like a certain other Virgo I know. :doh:

He also apologized for "sounding like a scolding parent"... and I almost spit whatever I was drinking all over my computer screen when I heard this. Michael seriously sounds like my mother, and of course, I blow him off. :p

As far as the MANY PSYCHICS part of my thread, I am not talking about "famous" or well-known psychics. He believes and knows that the true psychics are the ones who are not out seeking publicity, for example. It's also true of what Bonnie said about him liking to be around 'normal' people. So when I mean many psychics, I mean the regular "Joe Blows" who can keep their mouths shut, and are not seeking attention. Do you understand now? :)

Hi girl!

Certainly I do not have the same gift as you but I know I have something. I am very sensitive to some stuff even simple things when ppl want to post something on the net, I alredy know what in their mind and what reaction is going to be. I am sort of able very easy to read such things... and not only that... .

About Michael spirit, yes I understand what you mean now. I agree with you. But also I think that there are many ppl who think that they speak to MJ spirit but really they do not.

About Bonnie... She is not actually the one in who did it for publicity. I was not sure about her from the beginning as you remember.
The way how she is willing to assist him with justice is a good indication that she does it not to gain something.
I sent you PM BTW. :flowers:

Last edited:

Sorry, I do not post in the psychic thread, because I am not welcome in there... but I do read it from time to time, and it really makes me smile to see that Michael is so relentless in keeping his 'rounds'... and many of you can feel his presence.

I am a psychic myself like Bonnie. I am a clairaudient and a clairsentient, and if anyone wants to start chatting with me in this thread please feel free to do so.

It took a long time for me to decide to fess up, if everyone hasn't figured it out already. But I would really like to be a part of a psychic thread since I am... well... psychic. Without people restricting me from helping others.

:angel: I am not trying to bring up old drama, but I feel that I deserve to share my experiences, stories about Michael as well as listen to all of yours as well.

Michael communicates with MANY psychics. So while you all sit there and wait for Bonnie's channeling sessions, there are people right here in front of you who are just as close, if not closer to Michael. I have talked to many members via PM about Michael, and it makes me happy to make them happy. :D

So... feel free to join MY thread in discussing Michael's life after life. :heart:

With love and light,

Mily :heart:

Hi OriginalPYT,

I am very interested and open minded in anything you are willing to share.

Did you get a chance to listen to the blogradio with Catherine Cross and Barbara Kaufmann ? It was very enlightening and important. What really stuck out for me was the message from Barbara to envision what we want to see happen, like clear blue ocean, happy, healthy fish, clean beaches etc. I think that is very true and powerful, as our thoughts do have power.
What are your thoughts on this ?

I will send you a PM if that's okay.

Love,
Elmira/MJJLaugh

Last edited:

Hi OriginalPYT,

I am very interested and open minded in anything you are willing to share.
Re the bolded part, what is your thread ?

Did you get a chance to listen to the blogradio with Catherine Cross and Barbara Kaufmann ? It was very enlightening and important. What really stuck out for me was the message from Barbara to envision what we want to see happen, like clear blue ocean, happy, healthy fish, clean beaches etc. I think that is very true and powerful, as our thoughts do have power.
What are your thoughts on this ?

Do you have a message from Michael for us ? Anything you want to share ?

Love,
Elmira/MJJLaugh

Hi there, MJJLaugh,

My thread was merged with this one, so I have many posts in the last few pages. :)

I haven't "channeled" (he knows I hate that word) Michael for a long time, but his messages are the same. He just wants everybody to know that he loves us all so much more than we could ever know, and not to believe everything that we see or read about him. He's been extremely, extremely busy, but still pops up from time to time to check up on me (and of course, the fans who call on him and need him). He spends lots of time with his children and family, and they are are all working together to bring Michael justice.

Oh. He also wants everybody to "BE NICE." In here/on the forum, I believe, LMAO.

Last edited:
Oh, and I don't really pay attention to 'well-known' psychics who say there are channeling him, and record it blah, blah, blah. That gets old REAL fast, and it upsets Michael when some of them blatantly lie to the fans. That pisses him off more than anything, lol.

Oh, and I don't really pay attention to 'well-known' psychics who say there are channeling him, and record it blah, blah, blah. That gets old REAL fast, and it upsets Michael when some of them blatantly lie to the fans. That pisses him off more than anything, lol.

Yeah like that British psychic, Derek Acorah, when he claimed to of channelled Michael sometime last year on live TV! Omg. Such a fake. I wonder what MJ thought about that.

Back