Message MJ wrote to fans before the announcement

I think Michael thought the world had abandoned him sort of like Madonna said at the awards show. People turned their backs on him. He had problems with his siblings and Father. But, he knew that his children loved him dearly, and he knew the fans did too. He loved us too.

Quote:
"Be alive, be free, feel continuous subcontious
being God" ..what do you think he meant by this?

He may have meant something along the lines of "Creation a continuos". I don't believe he meant he or we are Gods.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Maybe he meant to write Good but just missed one letter

Yeah, or maybe he meant to write being "with" God?

I think he maybe meant a mixture of the two - somewhere in between being him and being with him - more like being one with God. Living through him, Being an extension of him,..."Be God's glow" :yes:
I think it was just kinda' hard to put into words. =P

This was beautiful to see, I needed that. The love he had for us was so powerful, it was out of this world, everytime he said it, it went right into my deep soul. The love we had for him measured the same, the eternal energy of love from all around the world, this is the ultimate love story....its OUR love story!

I think he maybe meant a mixture of the two - somewhere in between being him and being with him - more like being one with God. Living through him, Being an extension of him,..."Be God's glow" :yes:
I think it was just kinda' hard to put into words. =P

that is correct
"Be God's glow" an extension _ God centered- God in our heart _One with God

to feel your conciousness (feel ALIVE ) and keep your sub-concious God centered

While you are busy living .. keep you Sub-concious God centered
we show God (LOVE) to the world through our throughts words and deeds

same as we do for Michael - we show God to others through Michael
becuase Michael was so God centered _his message was from God
L.O.V.E
I Truly Love all of you. I am recording tonight,
for all of you, You are my inspiration Forever.
I Am living for you, and the children Be alive,
Be free, feel contious Subcontious, being GOD.
I love you
M. Jackson and Family

These are all the feelings and emotions Michael
takes us through in his songs and perfromances
It Is Now I See And Feel That Calling Once Again
To Be A Part Of A Music That Will Not Just Connect
But, Make All Feel One, One In Joy, One In Pain,
One In Love, One In Service and in Consciousness
Michael Jackson
LOVE LETTERS FROM MICHAEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPNzPrkVNg

Last edited:
Here it is:
2cwmyir.jpg

The message is from Nov. 10, 2008

:flowers:

I miss him so much :weeping:

that is correct
"Be God's glow" an extension _ God centered- God in our heart _One with God

to feel your conciousness (feel ALIVE ) and keep your sub-concious God centered

While you are busy living .. keep you Sub-concious God centered
we show God (LOVE) to the world through our throughts words and deeds

same as we do for Michael - we show God to others through Michael
becuase Michael was so God centered _his message was from God
L.O.V.E

These are all the feelings and emotions Michael
takes us through in his songs and perfromances

LOVE LETTERS FROM MICHAEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPNzPrkVNg

I love this interpretation and this post. Thank you.

Thank you so much thats what i was looking for.

"Be alive, be free, feel continuous subcontious
being God" ..what do you think he meant by this?

He was living for us :-(

I think what he meant was live a happy life and subconsciously always be like GOD - be good and do good and practice love for one another other and just do it without effort - from within. (the subconscious part)

Isn't that what Michael's message was always about? "It is all for love, L.O.V.E.

I miss him so much!!!

This was beautiful to see, I needed that. The love he had for us was so powerful, it was out of this world, everytime he said it, it went right into my deep soul. The love we had for him measured the same, the eternal energy of love from all around the world, this is the ultimate love story....its OUR love story!

That's beautiful Tinker bell. I never thought of it that way, but our love for him and his love for us was very very deep and true!!!

What a beautiful and MEANINGFUL note.
We are SPECIAL because no other Star has a LOVE relationship with their fans.

In the part about God, I think he wanted us to know we are God in the sense that God is All Good, All Kind, All Love, we are more than Flesh and Bones, We are Special, We are not Trash.
Therefore, We are to LIVE or LIVES in a Godlike way. Really, if you all try to do this, the world would be better. Also, if we are all God, then we are ALL ONE. There are no divisions among us. This relates to his views on embracing all races, religions, genders, continents with their people, etc.

WHAT A GREAT MESSAGE HE GAVE IN SUCH A SMALL NOTE!!

Every Interpretation everyone said about the note IS TRUE.
Peace

Also, does anybody remember the message on michaeljackson.com before the announcement. It was something like "It is now time i hear and feel that calling once again to create music that will make all feel one".. and i can't remember the rest. Anyone remember the full message?

''This Is It! the time has come. It is now i see and feel that calling once again, to be part of a music that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness.'' ~ Michael Jackson

feels like yesterday when the new MJ site was up..and that message from him "the time has come" message...
sigh

I miss his little notes so much. I miss going online and seeing scribbles from MJ written on napkins and even pillow cases. Seeing things like this makes it hard as it reminds me we're never going to get little notes like this again. I love you and miss you Michael :cry:

Guys, is this the "final note" ?

Could someone be kind enough to post previous notes from the 2000s.

Just had an idea of framing a couple of them, inspirational messages.

Guys, is this the "final note" ?

Could someone be kind enough to post previous notes from the 2000s.

Just had an idea of framing a couple of them, inspirational messages.

No. There was one sent the day after... Nov. 11, 2008

111108.jpg

Not sure if there were more after this one ^^

This is what I'm going to miss the most. Not Michael Jackson the entertainer but the special bond he shared with us, his fans.

OMG!!! :eek:
I just saw someone is auctioning this one at eBay (http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120512131142)
Have you seen it? I hope this is not the real one, but for the price (4,300 EURO!!), it could be... terrible, I would never sell this with THAT message!!!!

Do you think that is the real one? It says it is from 1993, when Michael was in Germany, at the hotel Bayer.Hof.Munchen. The seller says his/her pillow has a spot of coffee since Michael was drinking coffee that morning but... I see in the picture posted here in this thread, the pillow has no coffe spot.

So?

:(

"I truly love you all. I am recording tonight, for all of you.
You are my true inspiration forever.
I am living for you, and the children,
Be alive, be free, feel continuous subcontiouse
being God.
I love you
M.Jackson and Family"

is it this one you're looking for?

Here it is:
2cwmyir.jpg

The message is from Nov. 10, 2008

:flowers:
Oh my God, are you trying to kill me???? :cry:

:cry:

I miss his messages sooooo much. little notes written on a pillow...or a poster...or anything...God I miss this man so much... :cry:

Thakyou for ppl. who found this mesg....

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:cry: :cry: never more.... why so soon, i thought he was gonna stay with us for like 30 years more... why so soon... never thought this was gonna end up like this :cry: i miss him, and what it's worst I CANT HELP IT. He's gone

Look at his handwriting .... :cry:
his messages were always to be alive and to be good and make the best we can, he was my biggest inspiration, still is,

but now is like they just broke my heart,

because he was always fighting and all of the sudden, they just... its aweful.... its aweful... im brokenhearted...

Back