Michael Bearden Speaks about what could have been... trying to release footage of rehearsals

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
Thanks to urbansoul17 from MaxJax

This was quite hard to write.... I'm sorry its do long, but I think that everyone should read it, I tried my best.

I was listening to 98.7 kiss fm, a radio station from New york. A radio show called Open Line which is considered Black radio talk. But the show is exception because they talk about real issues. Today, they of course dedicated the show to talking with people who were close to Michael and who worked with him. This is information that you won't find on CNN or MSNBC or tmz for that matter. All three hosts of the radio show show unsurpassed respect for michael.

On the show they had Michael Bearden who was working very closely with michael for THIS IS IT. He was quite upset, as all of us are, but provided the truth as well as some exclusive information that perhaps we would have never known about.

He said that despite all of these reports on the news, that you hear everywhere else, first and foremost, Michael was in TOP physical shape and he said that Michael was very well read as he knew a great deal about politics, music, and technology. He discussed that Kenny wanted to introduce him to MJ because wanted to work with him on the tour. Michael Bearden is a musician, and kenny wanted him to be the musical director for TII and he knew that michael would love his energy. They brought MJ into the room as Bearden played a funky version of Workin Day and Night on the keybord. Right away, MJ started dancing and singing on the spot. Bearden describes that he had exceptional energy.

They talked and worked every day (except sundays) on THIS IS IT, even though that the rehearsals were not everyday. He said that Michael was very intelligent and he doesn't understand how these recent stories even take from and how these "sources" come about because they completly contradict what michael was. He says that they were working for three months on this is it, and that Michael wanted to extend these shows to encompass 3-5 years. Bearden laghingly said that " we were kind of trying to hold the brother back because of all the things that he was trying to do with the show" when asked about reports that michael was exhausted and forced to do these shows. He said that Michael was so happy all of the shows sold out so quickly, and wanted to take this to another level. He said that the true meaning of "THIS IS IT" was not that these are my last shows, MJ just said that to tease his fans, but the real meaning was that "this is our last chance to do something about the world and the environment before it is destroyed." This is it so we better do something. He said that hopefully they can show us what michael was doing for these shows in a short period of time, and that they are trying to release the footage of the rehearsals and everything.

When asked to describe the last night with michael jackson, he said that they were working from 5pm to 12:30 am. Michael held meetings, they were taking care of all of the technical stuff, and then after that, from around 10-12:30am, michael went through most of the numbers, some of the one's that he really wanted to work on. He said the band was increadible, the dancers were great, and that Michael had so much energy, he was focused, and he sang and danced exceptionally. And that when it was time to go, he had to wait for michael because his bodygurds car was blocking his, so he went to michael's dressing room, and Michael said that he was happy, and said "I'll see you tommorow at 2 o'clock sharp, God bless you.

Then when bearden was asked what the one unique thing was about michael, he replied "michael's kindness" He said that michael was genuinely king and that he genuinely care about people and that that's what made michael great.

Thank you for taking the time to post this. It was good to read, especially with all of the garbage flying around.

well... more and more I doubt about the "heart attack"... and "overdosing"... (in fact I have never believe that)

and this is what confuses me. how can he be such a doped up addict but be able to perform and appear cognant around others?

and this is what confuses me. how can he be such a doped up addict but be able to perform and appear cognant around others?

I agree, that's why I think something seriously wrong happened.

Hopefully Michaels vision will be shared with us .... its the only thing to look forward to in these dark days! Thanks for posting...

And THIS IS IT meant, this is it for the nature :(. 3-5 Year of concerts. So much to look forward too, and now its all gone. Surrealistic, unreal. This was the beginning of " The best is yet to come". With his death he took future history with him. This is to bad to be true.

Yes, thank you for sharing this. I am starting the archiving of information like this because in years to come I think we will need to have a document, refuting the nonsense with FACTS

Excellent article thanks for posting!
It is such a shame to see Michael so ambitious and to think of the position we are in now. He is truly inspirational and even though he is gone, I am still very proud to be a fan.

This is so sad, apparently Michael still had so much to give to us. I stll believe This Is It, meant This Is It, he also said 'these will be my final show performances in London' (the final curtain call), plus he didn't want to perform as long as James Brown he once said. So I really believe this was his farewell tour, however it could have been possible the tour would be extended after London.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww michael really had his fans on his mind ..................... omg

3-5 years... so sad... I wish there was a parallel universe right now where I could transport, with MJ being ok and moonwalking his way into an alternative future...

It confuses me too. An alcohalic can build up 'tolerance' however and not seem drunk even after drinking a lot. Can you do the same over time with heroin?

Gosh, this makes my heart ache...... a perfectly fit and healthy person passes away out of nowhere.... yeah, very natural.

Thank you for taking the time to post. I do hope we'll get to see that footage, that the WHOLE WORLD will be able to see it.

That is exactly what is so puzzeling about this whole situation.

It sounds like Michael was getting ready to give a whole new meaning to his vision of healing the world and making it a better place. What a shame he will never get to fulfill that dream.

Thank you for posting!

How can we contact AEG to release this footage of a full dress concert?

Hmm... This sure does contradict the pill-popping, drugged up image of Michael that people, including his so-called friends have been perpetuating to the media for the past 3 days.

makes me so angry that he couldn't let the world see this...i can't wait for that autopsy report to come out so we can hear the truth of it all.

Thank you.

I hope the family will give the autopsy result to the public. I can't understand how he could pass from be in good shape to be dead in some hours.

We need to know what happens after he came home until the 911 call.
When did he wake up ? and what did happen next ?
Is the 1st cause of death really a drug or mixed of drug ? What is the exact role of the "doctor" ? Where were all the michael's staff ? Why did they not call the 911 earlier ?

All these questions need to find some answers.

Thanks to urbansoul17 from MaxJax

This was quite hard to write.... I'm sorry its do long, but I think that everyone should read it, I tried my best.

I was listening to 98.7 kiss fm, a radio station from New york. A radio show called Open Line which is considered Black radio talk. But the show is exception because they talk about real issues. Today, they of course dedicated the show to talking with people who were close to Michael and who worked with him. This is information that you won't find on CNN or MSNBC or tmz for that matter. All three hosts of the radio show show unsurpassed respect for michael.

On the show they had Michael Bearden who was working very closely with michael for THIS IS IT. He was quite upset, as all of us are, but provided the truth as well as some exclusive information that perhaps we would have never known about.

He said that despite all of these reports on the news, that you hear everywhere else, first and foremost, Michael was in TOP physical shape and he said that Michael was very well read as he knew a great deal about politics, music, and technology. He discussed that Kenny wanted to introduce him to MJ because wanted to work with him on the tour. Michael Bearden is a musician, and kenny wanted him to be the musical director for TII and he knew that michael would love his energy. They brought MJ into the room as Bearden played a funky version of Workin Day and Night on the keybord. Right away, MJ started dancing and singing on the spot. Bearden describes that he had exceptional energy.

They talked and worked every day (except sundays) on THIS IS IT, even though that the rehearsals were not everyday. He said that Michael was very intelligent and he doesn't understand how these recent stories even take from and how these "sources" come about because they completly contradict what michael was. He says that they were working for three months on this is it, and that Michael wanted to extend these shows to encompass 3-5 years. Bearden laghingly said that " we were kind of trying to hold the brother back because of all the things that he was trying to do with the show" when asked about reports that michael was exhausted and forced to do these shows. He said that Michael was so happy all of the shows sold out so quickly, and wanted to take this to another level. He said that the true meaning of "THIS IS IT" was not that these are my last shows, MJ just said that to tease his fans, but the real meaning was that "this is our last chance to do something about the world and the environment before it is destroyed." This is it so we better do something. He said that hopefully they can show us what michael was doing for these shows in a short period of time, and that they are trying to release the footage of the rehearsals and everything.

When asked to describe the last night with michael jackson, he said that they were working from 5pm to 12:30 am. Michael held meetings, they were taking care of all of the technical stuff, and then after that, from around 10-12:30am, michael went through most of the numbers, some of the one's that he really wanted to work on. He said the band was increadible, the dancers were great, and that Michael had so much energy, he was focused, and he sang and danced exceptionally. And that when it was time to go, he had to wait for michael because his bodygurds car was blocking his, so he went to michael's dressing room, and Michael said that he was happy, and said "I'll see you tommorow at 2 o'clock sharp, God bless you.

Then when bearden was asked what the one unique thing was about michael, he replied "michael's kindness" He said that michael was genuinely king and that he genuinely care about people and that that's what made michael great.

Yes! I am a hugh fan of OpenLine and listen every sunday. I'm glad you were able to post this information. Thank you! This informaton is vital to dispute those pundits out there including the CNN's, MSNBCs, TMZs who are questioning Michael health prior to his death. As Michael B. said, Michael J. was full of energy and was very excited about the tour. What I also thought was also interesting is when he was asked where did the name "This Is It" originate from. And Michael B. said that Michael J. said that this being the time to end global warming; that this is it, this is the time. I thought that was interesting. Michael J. was musically, politically and environmentally astute. And Michael J. had love for his people in addition to his kindness Michael B. said. Very good show.

Last edited:
With every report from people who were close to him... he seems to become an ever nicer and greater person. :(
What a beautiful thought about 'This Is It'.

We need to see the show!

And I'll wait for official info on Michael's dead... I also think it's really really strange...

It confuses me too. An alcohalic can build up 'tolerance' however and not seem drunk even after drinking a lot. Can you do the same over time with heroin?
yes. u start to use more and more b/c what used to get u high no longer works. that's how i think elvis died.

by having three drugs that do the same thing in the same alleged cocktail they were asking for trouble.

Back