Michael Jackson new single set to be released

I hope it's true as well, but it sounded like they remixed it from what Michael had originally composed it to be. Or is this just me? I would like to hear it on how Michael wanted us to hear it.

Either way, at least it's his beautiful voice!

Unfortunately the Executors of his Estate can Edit ,Remix and make any changes they want to Michael's musics, lyrics or compositions. Anything! The End product will most likely NOT be what/how he wanted it to be...........

This is Exactly the control, they wanted.

Hmm... I remember reading somewhere (right after MJ passed and ppl were talking about the rehearsals) that Michael DID practice a song in rehearsals BUT there was no music. HE knew what the music was and simply did all his moves to the timing of a metronome. He had the music in his head. Seems he was trying really hard to prevent leaks of the song and it's a good thing he did as fans were outside listening to him rehearse. :lol:

So MAYBE....just maybe the song they're talking about was the song he was practicing to the beat of the metronome. If someone remembers that article, please repost. :flowers:

Also, there were some backup singers who were working on new music with Michael. They were on twitter all excited about working with MJ (they didn't give details) BUT one said the song they rehearsed in the studio was definitely something new. It wasn't an MJ song they knew of.

So again...MAYYYYBE.

Branca in a recent interview said there would be ONE NEW SONG on the soundtrack. So the mirror is just recycling what the Estate had already put out.

i hope they get the RIGHT people working on michaels future music, its gotta be people in the industry who understand exactly how he made his music. im thinking teddy riley with someone as talented as akon or timbaland???

gotta keep the beatles catalogue and launch this is it on DVD after cinema release.

Although the Mirror more often than not writes absolute lies, there is plausibility in a release of a new song. Promotion of TII and to release a new song whilst interest in Michael is still high (at some time in the future people may not be so respectful, I hope thats not true but I am a realist). I think its really likely that a new song will be released in the next few weeks but thts my opinion and I agree with those who say they don't trust the Mirror. Remember the Mirror is a tabloid, they print whatever they think will make people buy it regardless of the truth.

I agree that releasing a new single soon would be a great marketting move and would relect what Mike wanted to do with the concerts.
I'm sure he wanted to attack the public from several fronts, with a campaign surrounding the concerts (the O2 shows and later a DVD release), a single/album release, lots of merchandise available, even a console game was in the works.
BUT although I am keen to hear new material and would really love Mike to have a new number one single - his first UK No.1 single in the 21st Century - I am also a bit cautious about it. I believe it would have to be the right kind of song, released with the right kind of video. I doubt a video had been recorded prior June 25th so I'm wondering what Sony will do. There won't be a lot of budget for creating a new computerised video featuring an MJ computer figure dancing etc, so I guess they'll be tempted to release a montage video (potentially VERY boring!). If they do a montage, I kind of hope it has elements from TII in it, because at least then we might get to see new MJ footage rather than view another montage of the same old clips.
Fingers crossed that public interest is still high enough to propel a new MJ single to No.1!

Well, the TII film press release said they edited the film from over 100 hours of footage, so it would be kind of silly not to use some of the left-over footage for the video.

I wonder if MJ has musicvideos we haven´t seen yet. A Prince fan told me Prince has over 50 full music videos -not seen by anyone-for songs he didn´t release in the end. Maybe MJ has filmed also Videos for songs he didn´t release.

I wonder if MJ has musicvideos we haven´t seen yet. A Prince fan told me Prince has over 50 full music videos -not seen by anyone-for songs he didn´t release in the end. Maybe MJ has filmed also Videos for songs he didn´t release.

I read some where that in his Las Vegas home MJ had several unreleased videos hidden there. Don't know if I read it here or over at KOP discussion

I would love to see the video for One More Chance ...

Yes Randy Phillips made a public statement saying the london shows was a "do or die" situation for Michael. Alot of fans posted in online then after Michael's murder some fans said it mysteriously disappeared OFF THE INTERNET!

This just leaves bad taste in my mouth...Is this for real? Thats Messed up!!! this is All for MONEY right? I mean about the AEG. Michael wanted to show his children what he did LIVE and give us the message of LOVE...He Didnt do it 4 money...And its really upsetting to me when they say that he was broke and thats Y he had to do the show...

And The Mirror...can go to...*you know*....and back...and go back again...

Can anyone comprehend a completely new Michael Jackson song playing on the radio? I can't.. I'll have to hear it to believe it..

BRAND NEW Michael Jackson music.. that's INSANE!!!

Can I just say.. the next Michael Jackson single that's released HAS to get to Number One :) We will make sure that it does!

Can anyone comprehend a completely new Michael Jackson song playing on the radio? I can't.. I'll have to hear it to believe it..

That is insane, indeed! I have all the melodies of his songs memorized in my head... it's just something amazing and unbelievable to imagine a new song... not an old demo or sth... but a BRAND NEW SONG... God! Just the fact that Michael is no longer with us makes it not IT... damn...

I seriously can't wait to hear the new song. Hearing a MJ song on the radio waves again... It's been too long. I hope it hits the top of the charts! :D

If a song is to be released its going to be amazing we no that! So i cant wait, trying not to get my hopes up to much though!!!

I know, that's amazing.
But it does feel different. If he were still alive I would be jumping for this. Now it all means so little... just a different feeling because he's gone. Not only sadness, but just less exciting.

We are going to take this song to #1. Give MJ 14 #1 hits in the US. Just like this movie is going #1, his Moonwalk book is going #1, the Soundtrack is going to #1, we will put this single to #1. Michael and the number 1 are going to get very cozy starting Mid-October. Let's allow Michael to break even more records!

Back