Michael Jackson new single set to be released

Oh, wow. Do we believe this tho? Personally I think they're pushing everything together if this IS true. They should take a loooong break when the movie is out and after months release a single or whatever they want to remind the people of MJ, again! not that he's forgetten tho.

We heard before his death that he was going to introduce new music during This Is It concert, so I personally feel if there is new material it SHOULD coincide with the film as it belonged with this project how MJ wanted it!

I'm sure the new song on the TTI soundtrack will be released as a single, but I wonder why they've remixed it (by adding the orchestra) - surely the song was already complete??

I hope it's true as well, but it sounded like they remixed it from what Michael had originally composed it to be. Or is this just me? I would like to hear it on how Michael wanted us to hear it.

Either way, at least it's his beautiful voice!

it's possible that Michael planned to do what they are now doing.

We heard before his death that he was going to introduce new music during This Is It concert, so I personally feel if there is new material it SHOULD coincide with the film as it belonged with this project how MJ wanted it!

Agree.

I'm sure the new song on the TTI soundtrack will be released as a single, but I wonder why they've remixed it (by adding the orchestra) - surely the song was already complete??

Maybe...maybe not. Who knows if it was almost complete except for the final mixing or remixing parts...and "maybe" MJ was in the process of completing that step when he passed away.

But yeah, tabloid so *shrugs*

IF this is true then surely they should be releasing it to radio very shortly (in the next 2 - 3 weeks!) because it's only about 6 weeks until 'This Is It' is released to cinema.

A new song IS on the way.. Branca said so himself, and he is the one largely in control of the estate..

It will come out to coincide with the release of This Is It.

Oh, and anyone involved in the mixing and mastering of the song will have MJ's best interests and visions at heart. I'm almost certain Bruce Swedien is heavily involved. Only the best of the best are working on it.

The track is most likely titled "Drill" which was revealed when Michael Bush posted a picture of his tour tag and it had the set list on it. A track titled "Drill" was 2nd i think

The track is most likely titled "Drill" which was revealed when Michael Bush posted a picture of his tour tag and it had the set list on it. A track titled "Drill" was 2nd i think

"The Drill" is just the soldier marching sequence before TDCAU

A new song IS on the way.. Branca said so himself, and he is the one largely in control of the estate..

It will come out to coincide with the release of This Is It.

So if this follows conventional singles release process, we should DEFINITELY get to hear the new song in only a few weeks time and I'm sure it will be featured in the documentary. Exciting!

it would be awesome if it were true, indeed...
But I don't trust the Mirror,they may be inventing up for the sales... *shrugs*
So far, nothing has been announced apart from what we already know,-that is new music material will be released...when?well, we'll wait and see.

Oh, wow. Do we believe this tho? Personally I think they're pushing everything together if this IS true. They should take a loooong break when the movie is out and after months release a single or whatever they want to remind the people of MJ, again! not that he's forgetten tho.
The way these things work is that the single, album (if there is one) and the movie are all supposed to create MJ mania and promote each other.

Mj mania set to come back again...but with no mj...no justice man no justice! :no:

Hope it's true but it's the Mirror. It would make sense though. I just wish Michael was hereeeeee! :( SO unfair.

Rofl..

"Drill" has absolutely nothing to do with any new song. It's the title of the soldier's marching sequence.

Even though this story is from The Mirror, I have been talking with sources familiar with This Is It and a new single is in the works. Branca already talked about this. The single is aimed to be released in the final week of October to compliment the theatrical debut of the movie. Don't expect to hear much about it since it's top secret in this stage. They are in fact guarding it with extra security. An official announcement could come as early as next week, but most likely according to my source "around" October 1st. This is also when the public will get more info about the new CD.

Also, I made one small error in the length of the film. My source revealed to me that the movie is guaranteed over 2 hours, but close to 2.5 hours. So in terms of minutes that is 120-150 minutes. So the movie will have lots of content!

Michael is watching all of us all the time. he's enjoying all this ! ! ! Believe me, he knows what is happening right now.... This is how I am thinking about it....

Michael was about to release a new album in July this year, with some guy. It will be one of those songs. I believe they will release all the songs one by one to make the most money they can. Maybe the making of the CD will be released on DVD as well..Good for the estate..but bad for the other artists around..
That is funny, Guards are guarding the release? lol! They are the ones who leaks everything. now who are to guard the guards?

Back