Michael Jackson's Burnt Hair Goes Up For Sale

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson....

So sad, this world has gone mad :(

I dont for one minute believe that this is Michaels hair, you can see from the injury there was no hair left, and any singed from around the burn would have been disposed of by the hospital.

More fool the idiots who part with the money to buy it, multiple lots???how many I wonder probably enough to make a whole head of hair. Ridiculous!!!!

ZOMFG! I was actually listening to "HIStory" and while reading posts on this particular topic the song "Money" came up... Coincidence? I think not!

Last edited:
An object of creepy desire for many in life, an object of creepy desire in death. Can they get any low, one'd be amazed....

This is really creepy and sick. And disturbing. I mean...wtf?

What a world......

I watched the video and this one was different from the one that released after his passing. This one was much much more close-up...and fire truly is an incredibly huge enemy of us, just look at how quickly it spreaded, damn :(.

His hair never fully recovered from this , right? This is probably the main reason why he was bald? (according to the autopsy)

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3216806 said:
ZOMFG! I was actually listening to "HIStory" and while reading posts on this particular topic the song "Money" came up... Coincidence? I think not!

That song says it all

You know what...I am not even suprised anymore....thats REALLY REALLY sad!

Michel burns his head and the first thing someone thinks about is collecting the hair as a future investment?

If it is actually his hair i hope they wont be able to do something with the DNA in the (near) future...

Really sick

and also cheap.

One day, Genetics Science may be able to produce sperms from DNAs picked up from those lots and women may give birth to children of Michael's DNA.

Ok this sounds too Jules Verne or Jurassic Park'ish. But we see many realized things that had been seen impossible and i think this doesn't sound so impossible.

Last edited:
never seen the video before..

but how can they sell burnt hair? i mean its burnt. :scratch:

Really sick

and also cheap.

One day, Genetics Science may be able to produce sperms from DNAs picked up from those lots and women may born children of Michael's DNA.

Ok this sounds too Jules Verne or Jurassic Park'ish. But we see many realized things that were seen impossible at past and i think this doesn't sound so impossible.

True. Like creating human clones and trying to extend human life indefinitely, although the latter is in the process and may as well fail. However, quite a few scientists today have got no shame in playing God and creating artificial/mixed forms of life.

capitalism gone crazy.

Yes, buying the bones of the Elephant Man is wierd (not that it was true), but selling/buying Michael Jackson's burnt hair is perfectly normal!

did he really try to do that or did he just plant the story in tryin' to create a weird/eccentric image?? it was the 80s/

Now who would do something like that? Brings tears to my eyes.

I hate to say this and it is so sad... but I now officially believe that Michael Jackson is the least respected person in the world, and it is a man who was never even given a chance of experiencing privacy. (not of course including those who really respect him)

I guess it had to be this way... that's the way it is in this mad, horrible world.

Back