Michael planned classical orchestrated Album

Re: Michael planned classical orchestrated Album [merged]

I still hope this will happen, one day. Michael was a gifted composer and the few instrumentals we have that he had a part in all sound terriffic. I'm thinking the Ghosts music but also definitely the Light Man intro for This Is It.

I think Michael said long time ago he composed classical music but he didn´t think fans was ready for it.
He could have worked on some musical pieces for a long time but it´s possible there are more classical music than the planned album.
The planned classical album must have been among Michael´s last works, release it please.

I REALLY hope and pray that this will be released soon!! I'm sure millions will love it! Please release it Sony!

I think millions will love it too. if they only get a chance tolisten to it.

yeah, i new he loved classical music, so of course, great article, thanks

The 3 Classical Tracks from 2009, Ghost Underscore, and Light Man.

It could be MJ's Classical EP

When you say Ghost underscore, do you mean the music backsground of the Ghosts short film? wow, I had no idea, and Light Man, is that in TII blu ray? or where can I listen to that. And which is the other one?

i don't think so, ghost underscore from ghosts, light man is the intro music, when the light man comes in in this is it, they were co composed by Michael. But the stuff mentioned in the article is something differen't. Wasn't that IOWA piece classical or something, according to Janet at least?

Michael was very anxious to get the pieces orchestrated and record the music with a big orchestra
I´m very anxious to hear it

Still wishing and waiting

^^ Me too!

We should keep this thread on the first page

1st disc Michael's compositions from 09' & disc 2 recorded classical songs Michael worked on over the years! instrumental for a full album would be kinda pointless but with classical songs Michael recorded it would be beautiful :heart:

1st disc: Classical music

2st disc: Michael beatboxing and singing the melodies to the musicians.

Last edited:
etoile 37;3742397 said:
1st disc: Classical songs

2st disc: Michael beatboxing and singing the melodies to the musicians.

This thread is not about michael´s classical songs.
It´s about his classical music.

I'm not interested in just instrumentals. and neither will 85% of the world lets be honest

I don´t think Michael was just a good singer and dancer, he made beautiful music too.
Michael himself loved to listen to classical music.

MIST;3742415 said:
This thread is not about michael´s classical songs.
It´s about his classical music.

Sorry, English is not my first language, I thought it meant the same thing. I meant his classical music of course.

Along the 'webs online you find quite some interest expressed in these compositions. I actually think this could be published with 'niche audience' in mind. Sony Classical is a giant when it comes to publishing classical music. They put out huge numbers of new releases every year. Even with a niche audience - Sony Classical could absolutely put it out.

I would toast to this honor - to see Michael join the ranks.

I wonder how he worked with this music.
I know he was beatboxing and singing instrument parts for musicians earlier but i´m not sure how much he had access to studios and musicians his last years
Bodyguards -after the trial- said they heard beautiful music from Michael´s room.

He had several grand pianos at his disposal at Carolwood (one in the foyer and one in the pool house), so I am sure he was able to outline both melodies and harmonies for the base structure he had in his head. According to that Baltimore newspaper article he also had an arranger come and meet him at Carolwood - who was working with him on the orchestration. I remember the arranger asking Michael's permission to tape their session - so with the help of a piano and the tape from that session - there must be some melodies and basic arrangements in existence.

I soo hope and hope and hope that this sees the light of day.

I also remember reading that there was a simple Casio electric piano that he used in Ireland - and which was left behind. It was said that he used that simple digital piano as a midi interface. (I do the same - I can hook up my Casio digital piano to my laptop and record basic structures). My own Casio is very helpful because you can indeed flesh out a whole orchestration with just a simple laptop.

Last edited:

I'm not interested in just instrumentals. and neither will 85% of the world lets be honest

Well I am. Very much so. I would love to hear anything Michael composed, whether he sings on it or not.

It would be a dream come true if the classical album got released.

MIST;3742531 said:
I don´t think Michael was just a good singer and dancer, he made beautiful music too.
Michael himself loved to listen to classical music.

I for one am extremely interested in hearing what Michael would have done. I mean, listen to the instrumental of Little Susie. It's haunting but spectacular. An instrumental album would fail completely, but throwing in an unreleased classical track as a B-side to a single would be fantastic.

I did a search on youtube Michael Jackson instrumental.
Was someone interested ,did someone listen?
Earth song 140 002
Thriller 452 894
Who is it 314 184
Billie Jean 488 459
Jam 108 489
Another part of me 67 831
These are only a few instrumental songs,inspired by Michael´s songs

People are interested to make instrumental versions of Michael´s songs and to listen to it.

Zakk;3742434 said:

When I think about it 15% of the worlds population that´s many millions

Obviously a classical album will not set the charts afire (classical albums very rarely do, if ever at all, not even the music of classic composers) but I'm sure many MJ fans would be interested in what kind of classical music Michael did. I'm sure interested!

Id love to hear them they would make a good score for a definitive documentary/film about Michael

I would have loved if Michael had done a soundtrack/score for a Disney film or something like that :wub:

I would love to hear it!!!
Maybe they could use the music as a movie score (like Arklove said), even though it was probably not intended for one. A great opportunity would also be if they use it for the permanent Las Vegas Show by Cirque du Soleil.

Back