MJ - "Hey, why down there!?" + other Schaffel documentary clips

Re: MJ - "Hey, why down there!?"

This is actually from a 2 hours documentary put together by Marc Schaffel. I know, I know, but it's pretty good. Here is the full film:

Part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F7O14puBf5A/
Part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XF44zq5N-2E/
Part 3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WqmF_ZIfVWU/
Part 4: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qInqq10yIA4/
Part 5: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Sntj3ZRxH6A/

Could anyone tell me how these links work? They don't look like megaload or rapidshare. Where and how to download? :doh:

:hysterical:Saw this clip before too, but without the audio. Never knew he was talkin about them tities:lol: The hand gesture to show how they were bouncing and all.

Reminds me of the story where Lil' Michael called a woman's breasts "balloons.":D

LOL at MJ calling women fishes! Boy u nasty! lol But, it was hot! :p He pointed to the one he liked! lol

By the way that whole doc was amazing one of the best I EVER saw IMO!

MJ rolling on the floor on some balloons that shit was funny! lol He was so awesome, so cool & down to earth! *sigh* =,(

I never wanted to be a bottle of cologne so bad right now.. oops did i type that...:ph34r: lol
I guess "lil MJ & friends" had to smell good out in public as well... wait hold up did i just hear MJ say T-----:bugeyed, I have officially DIED__________________________________.... bwahahahahaha:hysterical:

thanks for posting

the best thing i saw since 25th ....it makes me REALLY smile !

RIP Angel Michael , with the other angels were you belong :)

:lmao: OMG Michael you naughty boy you!!!!! Cant wait to see the documentary when I get home. I know its Schaffel but these clips of Michael being Michael have really made me smile.

I had seen cologne footage before but it didn't have audio. This explains the seemingly odd situation a little better for me, lol.

Darn, it's 3am now. No time to watch the doc. I will watch it tomorrow.

I downloaded the documentary last night but haven't got the chance to watch it yet... I can't wait to get home from work... especially after reading your comments!! I want to see Michael being Michael... maybe I should tell everyone I am sick and go home right now... hm.......

The parfume bottle the man brings out at 0:06 and sprays a lot on MJ looks exactly like Calvin Klein's 'Eternity', except that bottle is for women. MJ is holding a smaller bottle, which could be Eternity's men's version.

LOL at MJ calling women fishes!

According to Karen Faye it was called 'fishing' when MJ was checking out girls :)

:bugeyed:wild: OMG! YOU GUYS I AM ON THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!! THE PART WHERE IT'S MJ'S 45TH BDAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATER IN LA!!!!! LMAO!!! I feel so good right now! Sorry for shouting but OMG!!!!:dancin::wild:

:bugeyed:wild: OMG! YOU GUYS I AM ON THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!! THE PART WHERE IT'S MJ'S 45TH BDAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATER IN LA!!!!! LMAO!!! I feel so good right now! Sorry for shouting but OMG!!!!:dancin::wild:

omg, wow! it's amazing!! congrats!! :) :clapping:

This is actually from a 2 hours documentary put together by Marc Schaffel. I know, I know, but it's pretty good.

Thank you for the links! :flowers: Just finished watching the documentary and that was a good one :)

LMFAO!!
ohhhh Michael... naughty boy
naughtyno.gif

naughty-handcuffs.gif

I'm actually in quite a few bits!LOL I am going to make a collage of it all and then post it! I'll have to learn how to post a clip on here tho. Or I'll post the youtube link when it's done. :D

I've seen this before (actually, I posted it as well on another thread a while back), but the audio was dubbed so I couldn't understand whether he was saying 'titties' or not. Now I know :naughty: :lmao:
Thanks for that!

What would MJ say?

it irks me that Marc Schaffel who MJ had a huge falling out with is not only profiting from him, but also putting these videos out.

I'm actually in quite a few bits!LOL I am going to make a collage of it all and then post it! I'll have to learn how to post a clip on here tho. Or I'll post the youtube link when it's done. :D

please do! i wanna see which girl was you!!! :D

Yay!!! awesome!

that man next to him was reaching MJ is a mess :toofunny: gotta love this man

I watched half last night - Amazing and Funny!!
watching the rest tonight - and then need to go back and rewatch cause there are a lot of parts where I couldnt catch what Michael was saying!

Never in my ENTIRE life did I ever think I would witness Michael openly talking about his "nether regions" OR a woman's breasts bouncing! I can't stop laughing!

Back